1 users online

Chris of Jokes

Football Rumours on Tuesday 28th April 2020

last updated Tuesday 28th April 2020, 9:09 AM



TRANSFER RUMOURS

  • Arsenal have made a £43m bid for Atletico Madrid and Ghana midfielder Thomas Partey, 26.
    (Daily Express)


  • Everton striker Moise Kean, 20, has been linked with a move to Napoli. The Italian is likely to be disciplined by Everton after breaking government coronavirus guidelines earlier this week.
    (Corriere dello Sport)


  • Barcelona have made record signings Brazilian midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 27, and French forward Ousmane Dembele, 22, available for swap deals this summer.
    (Daily Telegraph)


  • Arsenal have been offered the chance to sign Chelsea winger Willian as a cut-price replacement for skipper Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
    (Sun)


  • Chelsea were interested in Coutinho but are now targeting Bayer Leverkusen and Germany playmaker Kai Havertz, 20.
    (Athletic)


  • West Ham insiders have said "nobody is safe" in the club's massive squad overhaul this summer with Chelsea circling around £70m-rated England midfielder Declan Rice, who left the Blues as a 15-year-old.
    (Sun)


  • Liverpool are the favourites to sign Lille striker Victor Osimhen, 21, although Leicester and Chelsea are also interested in the Nigerian.
    (Le Foot Mercato)


  • Borussia Dortmund's sporting director says he is "totally relaxed" over the future of Jadon Sancho. The England winger, 20, has been linked with a move to Manchester United.
    (Sport1)


  • Everton have held talks with Barcelona over a possible £17.4m deal for highly rated young centre back Jean-Clair Todibo.
    (Daily Mail)


  • However, Manchester United are willing to sell France midfielder Paul Pogba, 27, and England midfielder Jesse Lingard, 27, to fund a move for Sancho.
    (Sun)


  • Arsenal have missed out on signing 15-year-old Manchester United midfielder Omari Forson on a professional contract.
    (Daily Mail)


  • Newcastle are looking to sign former Sunderland striker Fabio Borini according to a report in Italy.
    (Sun)


  • Manchester United have been linked with a move for Real Valladolid's Ghanaian defender Mohammed Salisu, 21.
    (AS)


  • Leicester midfielder Wilfred Ndidi says he is enjoying himself at the club, despite the Nigerian, 23, being linked with a move to Manchester United or Arsenal.
    (Teamtalk)


  • Spanish midfielder Dani Ceballos, 23, says he hopes to return to Real Madrid when his season-long loan deal at Arsenal ends.
    (Movistar)




MANAGEMENT STUFF

  • Former Tottenham and Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas says he will never return to the Premier League.
    (Daily Mail)




OTHER STUFF

  • Tottenham forward Son Heung-min could miss the return to Premier League training. The South Korean, 27, is currently completing national service and will have to quarantine himself when he returns to the country.
    (London Evening Standard)


  • Newcastle are the target of a new £350m bid - if their Saudi Arabian takeover is rejected. American media mogul Henry Mauriss is believed to have been negotiating with current owner Mike Ashley since last year.
    (Daily Mirror)


  • Colchester will release four first-team regulars they had wanted to re-sign due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
    (Sky Sports)


  • Cesc Fabregas has offered to defer his entire £130,000-a-week wages for four months to help Monaco through the coronavirus crisis.
    (Sun)


  • City Football Group, owners of Man Cityt, is set to make French club Nancy its ninth purchase once the coronavirus pandemic has passed.
    (Sun)


  • Liverpool have delayed the proposed expansion of their Anfield Road stand by at least a year due to the coronavirus pandemic.
    (Sky Sports)


  • Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa says his former Chelsea manager Antonio Conte could "never" last a full season at a club like Real Madrid. Conte has been been Inter Milan manager since May 2019.
    (ESPN)


  • Argentina declared its football season over and said there will be no relegation for two seasons due to the disruption caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
    (Sky Sports)




















Source BBCSport/SkySports
Since 1998
"It's been updated!"