Fulham FC Messageboard

posted by
Jegs (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Tuesday 25th January 2022, 9:19 AM

Watford set to appoint Woy. Certainly the best chance of staying up. Definitely a better fire fighter than Big Sam
Replies
With all respect to Roy Hodgson, a great manager in his time but, Watford are swapping one out of touch manager with another in sheer desperation to survive.
posted by George M (Guest) - Tuesday 25th January 2022, 9:40 AM

Woy for Watford? Watford turning into a good place for managers to top up their pensions. See if you can squeeze six months out of the owners to build the pension pot before the inevitable happens. Still quite a bit of this season left, so easily time for a couple more managers before inevitably the Championship sucks them down.
posted by peterjeremy - Tuesday 25th January 2022, 9:46 AM

Perfect fit and Woy will able to say Wotford with ease!
posted by Tony R (Guest) - Tuesday 25th January 2022, 10:41 AM

I can't make up my mind if I like Watford or not. The way they run the club is to avoid player or manager power. Given the power they have in most clubs. I think this is the right thing to get some order into the salary explosion and players like Terry/Lampard a few years back to decide who should be managing them. On the other hand, I don't know many Watford fan but i suspect they are disenfranchised from the club and it is being treated just like a business. So on the fence here If I would like to see Roy succeed (keeping them up) or not..
posted by JohnC (Guest) - Tuesday 25th January 2022, 11:41 AM

I can't make up my mind if I like Watford or not. The way they run the club is to avoid player or manager power. Given the power they have in most clubs. I think this is the right thing to get some order into the salary explosion and players like Terry/Lampard a few years back to decide who should be managing them. On the other hand, I don't know many Watford fan but i suspect they are disenfranchised from the club and it is being treated just like a business. So on the fence here If I would like to see Roy succeed (keeping them up) or not..
posted by JohnC (Guest) - Tuesday 25th January 2022, 11:41 AM

posted by
Fulham supporter (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Tuesday 25th January 2022, 6:19 AM

Shame we couldn’t hold on to him because he is destined for the top wish him all the best at Celtic hope I am not saying the same about Fabio !!!
Replies
Celtic is equivalent to a top Championship team, how is on his way to top.
posted by The Time Is Now - Tuesday 25th January 2022, 10:05 AM

posted by
Brian Jarvis (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 24th January 2022, 10:00 PM

Blackburn have now leapfrogged Bournemouth in the Championship, slipping into 2nd place, which must be a worry to SP and his team. It looks like we should, and I say, should, be promoted, we still have to play the likes of Middlesbrough and QPR away from home, and Blackburn and Huddersfield at home, which are certainly going to be a bit dodgy to say the least. No given just yet then
Replies
There will be so many teams fighting for play-off places this season. I just hope we can maintain our form and keep well away. You have at least 10 teams fighting for the 4 places. Current 4 plus middlesboro, Sheff United, Coventry, Luton etc etc.
posted by JohnC (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 10:03 PM

I watched the Blackburn Middlesborough game, we are a completely different class from them.
posted by The Time Is Now - Tuesday 25th January 2022, 5:57 AM

posted by
Ricky (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 24th January 2022, 6:33 PM

Hi All I have a spare ticket for Blackpool game,I've got 2 season tickets ,putney end, If anyone wants it ,it would be a pleasure to take a Fulham fan Ricky

posted by
Chief (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 24th January 2022, 5:51 PM

See he’s been working he’s magic again!
Replies
Odd that they hired him in the first place after seeing how he failed to help FCC. But I suppose he’s been well compensated again
posted by Dellers (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 6:30 PM

How to become a rich man, take a managers job, fail, and then count your millions with the compensation. Why on earth didn't I do that. ?
posted by Malden Mick (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 6:35 PM

Ranieri won a title for Leicester which commands respect in my opinion. One can only try him out because of his past glories. Sometimes it works, and sometimes not. we can only try...
posted by OWEN (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 7:06 PM

Ranieri inherited Nigel Pearson’s team and momentum and Spurs handed it to them in the end in a poor PL. great achievement by Leicester but Ranieri not totally responsible in my opinion.
posted by MT - Monday 24th January 2022, 7:41 PM

Sorry MT' i am not a Nigel Pearson fan. Pearson is a bully and over-rated. Just imagine for a moment that you built a kit car very carefully and perfect in your eyes, but for one thing? No matter what or how you tweak it, there is no sweet-spot that you can make it run as smooth as you want it. You sell it to a chap called Enzo who goes on to make your beloved kit car into the best thing on wheels. Ranieri hit that sweet-spot that particular year in Leicesters history. We can go on to say that Brendon Rodgers did it after Munoz and whoever was in charge before Munoz? It's hard and frustrating to say this' sometimes life deals you these disappointments. Build a rocket and there is one chip missing and you just cannot get your head around it no matter what you do or how hard you try. There is always someone who will do less or next to nothing but he finds the vital component to make it work. That was Ranieri at Leicester, i really believe that...
posted by OWEN (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 8:18 PM

I think claudio deserves all the credit for Leicester winning PL He might have inherited the squad but still had to make them perform which he did week in week out but he has also inherited bad sides in Fulham and Watford and made them worse So credit where it’s due
posted by Magicman (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 8:37 PM

The latest rumour has it, that Woy will be taking over as the next Manager of Watford. Talk about putting your head in the lions mouth, what is Mr Hodgson thinking about, he must be mad, if he really is going to take on that cursed job. Only your retirement Woy, and don't get involved.
posted by A C (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 10:45 PM

Football has changed and Ranieri's style was okay back in the Chelsea days and even Leicester days, but not now. The modern game has changed and clubs should think about hiring Rugby coaches the way its played now.
posted by George M (Guest) - Tuesday 25th January 2022, 7:01 AM

posted by
deadlyden

previous posts

posted on
Monday 24th January 2022, 1:26 PM

We have a match where premiership and championship leaders meet each other and it appears that nobody wants to show it live on TV. Don't get it !!!
Replies
it could be because both clubs will field almost reserve sides, as they did in 2020 when it was shown on the beeb.
posted by mullard (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 2:32 PM

I think they realise Man C's reserves would beat easily Fulham's reserves 99 times out of 100 so it will not be a competitive game. We have no chance even if they played their reserves and we played our best 11.
posted by The Time Is Now - Monday 24th January 2022, 2:32 PM

None of the 3pm fixtures are on tv.
posted by Gaz - Monday 24th January 2022, 2:46 PM

Nothing is written in stone and we have done ok up there in the past. I for one will be travelling up to support my team. As prices were so cheap I would expect a reasonable turn out too.
posted by MT - Monday 24th January 2022, 2:52 PM

I’m going up on the Friday before. It’s the cup and hope we can give it a go. Can’t write the team off against anyone we play. Southampton done ok against them and I would fancy us to beat them. Go for it lads!!
posted by Gaz - Monday 24th January 2022, 4:51 PM

Most sides will field weaken teams that day
posted by Ivor (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 4:53 PM

The games on a Saturday so both teams will field weekend teams .
posted by Tim nice but dim (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 6:11 PM

posted by
peterjeremy

previous posts

posted on
Monday 24th January 2022, 1:21 PM

I think we can start confidently talking about promotion. In fact, it's not a moment too soon to plan for it if we are to avoid the recent ’yo-yos’ in and out of the PL, though I hope we’ve learnt something from the experience. For example, we should know that that particularly our present defence, love them as I do, isn’t good enough for the PL. We should also know that buying almost the entire team on the day before the season kicks off doesn’t work either. It's far too chancy. But somewhere in between? Can we scout around now and confidently move towards signing the quality we need for next season?
Replies
I agree that is why hope this week some Premiership quality defenders arrive. I would say Tosin gets better each game and Tete look PL class. The rest are not in my view, so we need two central defenders and two left backs and another right back as a minimum.
posted by The Time Is Now - Monday 24th January 2022, 2:22 PM

But …if we bought ,a new defence now…would you drop Ream etc …this is a team that’s breaking records …and plays as a team ..we aren’t in the premier league yet there’s still a long way to go ..im sure Marco and his team are going over the pluses and minuses ….
posted by Markrightback (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 2:58 PM

Our midfield and attack look class our defence looks the opposite of that. Look at the first Stoke goal, Ream and Tosin stood a couple metres apart and a Stoke attacker stood between them and as the ball came to him neither of our central defenders moved across to intercept the ball.
posted by The Time Is Now - Monday 24th January 2022, 3:04 PM

The Time is Now has a point. Delighted as we all are that we are scoring so freely, the defence is leaking more goals than is good for us. Hearing us go behind at Stoke was surely no surprise, though I bet though we all whispered ‘We’ll get that back alright’. But in the Premier League? - we can’t be too sure.
posted by peterjeremy - Monday 24th January 2022, 3:57 PM

It is folly to build our prem defence now in this notoriously hard window. Unless we can get a Andersen and a Matt targett? Why not get an old head in with plenty experience to steady the ship?
posted by OWEN (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 7:11 PM

Looking for next season we Definately need a replacement for Ream and Odoi, they were found out last time and now a yr older. I also think a winger to replace Kebano, although he is playing well this season, premier defenders will soon work him out. Apart from Them I think we have a pretty strong team
posted by Roger Young (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 7:20 PM

I think being in the playoffs, rather than the automatic promotion places, is an important issue when considering team building, which of course is in Fulham’s favour at the moment. When you think of the number of clubs currently fighting for a spot, and the ‘all or nothing’ outcome of the process culminating in a final touted as the season’s richest game, then no wonder a club and prospective signings would hang back and not tempt fate, until the outcome was known.
posted by peterjeremy - Tuesday 25th January 2022, 9:07 AM

posted by
Ernie (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 24th January 2022, 11:10 AM

I’ll be out and about the ground this Saturday collecting signatures for a petition to start a Fulham’s ladies team. As a big club we should have one. So no sexist comments or innuendo about topless teams. This is serious issue Topless ladies belong in Soho. Seek me out and sign
Replies
You clearly haven’t visited Soho in a long while; you need to get out more
posted by Rm (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 11:15 AM

Ernie, where have you been? We already have a Fulham Ladies team. Look at the club website.
posted by Horsham White (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 11:33 AM

Could be a long Saturday Ernie, is your petition for the B team?
posted by Gaz - Monday 24th January 2022, 11:50 AM

Why didn’t I know? They have kept it very quiet. But least I know and can start following them. But with all our money why aren’t they in the WSL. Saves me a job on Saturday can concentrate on beating Blackpool. And yes I have been to Soho and if you know where to look it is still a place for naked women. COYW
posted by Ernie (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 12:42 PM

Quite sad really. Is this for real? Someone starts moaning about not having a ladies football team, so much start we are going to start a petition. When all you have to do, if you're a real supporter is go into the Fulham website and you can find when and where they are playing and their whole squad details. What next a petition against covid jabs or a Brexit one.
posted by The Pope (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 1:35 PM

Made a boob there Ernie not knowing we already had a ladies team
posted by Magicman (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 2:25 PM

If you looked occasionally on the Fulham official site you would see fact, rather than the wild rumours and convincing lies that appear on this site.
posted by The Time Is Now - Monday 24th January 2022, 2:25 PM

Titter ye not ! Wasn’t Ernie that fast milkman ? And we know where milk comes from !
posted by Frankie Howerd (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 3:22 PM

I’ve been a Fulham fan for over 50 years, Johnny Haynes, Tony Macedo, Tosh, Jim Langley etc etc; but I didn’t really bother about women’s football until those crude postings about them being topless. So I had a good look at them and thought we should have a team. Now I know better so I apologise for my ignorance, but not to those pervs who should be in Soho not commenting on those women who are pros
posted by Ernie (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 4:16 PM

Eve4 heard laughter is the best medicine Don’t take life so seriously it’s just a bit of fun and you know what women can be just as bad as men
posted by Magicman (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 4:25 PM

Ernie you need to keep abreast of things ( a wind up merchant needs to get his facts right !!!!
posted by Benny (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 4:59 PM

Thanks for the mammaries
posted by Bob Hope (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 6:15 PM

Ernie you are a big t*t
posted by Paul Raymond (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 6:23 PM

Mammaries !
posted by Elaine Paige (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 7:34 PM

Udder tripe
posted by Betty Implants (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 7:43 PM

Just wondering if Bristol City have a woman's team
posted by Mr D Cup (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 8:51 PM

They do but all Bristol Rovers have gone
posted by Magicman (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 9:18 PM

Will they get their bristols out then.
posted by Dr knocker (Guest) - Tuesday 25th January 2022, 1:48 AM

posted by
JohnC (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 24th January 2022, 10:32 AM

A week to go. Typically 80% of the transfers take place this week. For Fulham probably 95%. So far apart from Christie and a couple of youths, nothing has happened. So questions remain: Fabio stay or go? Will we buy a midfielder like Lawrence? Will we strengthen our defence for next season? Or will we do nothing to risk destabilising the amazing team spirit?? Will be interesting week!
Replies
John C. I think ou r defence needs to be strengthened this season to guarantee our being promoted this year. If teams start 'parkin the bus like Sheffield United did or if we lose form we could fall short. I don't mean to sound negative but I have been a Fulham supporterfor many years and I know what can happen.
posted by Ancient Chris (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 12:52 PM

ac: yes,you are being negative, and at the wrong time.to "fall short" as you have described,it would need a monumental collapse, and another two teams to suddenly find an incredible run as well.i have been a fulham fan enough to have witnessed enough let downs, but never from this position, and i do think it is ours to throw away, not how you see it chris.
posted by mullard (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 2:21 PM

We usually get a few signing through the month and a rush at the end, so far nothing which is very worrying.
posted by The Time Is Now - Monday 24th January 2022, 3:07 PM

I seem to recall losing a 12 point gap and Fulham fans hating Derby Thing is would we or could we interest players of prem quality when we’re not actually there yet
posted by Magicman (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 3:52 PM

Doubt we will do any business of note wait till the end of season want at the very least 3 ( that’s providing we go up if not could have have geordies to contend with one spot gone burnley trickey. Bournemouth if they fail this year although they might have a clear out
posted by John h (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 5:12 PM

posted by
George M (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 24th January 2022, 7:21 AM

When did Football morph into rugby? I watched Chelsea V Spurs yesterday and could not believe the state of the game. What has our beautiful game turned into? Cant understand the FA rules allows pushing, pulling and rugby tackles to happen, especially in the penalty box.
Replies
Also notice the annoying habit of kicking the ball away after a free kick is awarded is creeping back, thought it was a yellow card offence, obviously not !
posted by John (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 9:51 AM

Oddly none of that happens in Rugby. If you argue with the ref you get 10 yards against you for the offense. It's a case of Laws v Rules. Laws must be obeyed but rules are there to be broken...
posted by Bobby (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 10:25 AM

I have always thought the rules of rugby enforce the referee we need a similar rule. VAR is constantly undermining the ref. In rugby a check on a decision is a broadcast between the ref and the man with the pictures.
posted by The Time Is Now - Monday 24th January 2022, 1:12 PM

posted by
JohnC (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Sunday 23rd January 2022, 6:05 PM

If we are promoted and a Fabio leaves, I wonder if could tempt Deli Ali? He’s a solid premier league player and needs a fresh start.
Replies
What about Harry Kane as well, as back up to Mitro ? On today's showing our Mitro is a far better striker than Lukaku.
posted by A C (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 6:29 PM

Why would we entertain LAZY Ali, we've tried that with LAZY Loftus-Cheek. Both cut from the same cloth, decent when they can be bothered but not to be relied on
posted by NRL (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 6:33 PM

Deli Ali is a player with plenty ability, we would be lucky to have him. Some managers will get the best from certain players more than others. It would be interesting to see what Silva and Boa Morte get from Deli Ali. I feel that he is better around a southern team rather than up North in Newcastle? West ham and Moyes will get the best from Deli in my opinion. If Moyes'y likes him, Deli Ali is good enough for Fulham...
posted by OWEN (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 9:55 PM

Ok Owen, you have the manager's seat now, so who do you leave out to take a chance on Dele Ali? I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him
posted by NRL (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 11:16 PM

He is a class player and under Silva stewardship would become a consistent and hardworking player. So far Kamara is the only player Silva has written off, something any decent manager would have done as he was a no hoper.
posted by The Time Is Now - Monday 24th January 2022, 3:11 PM

Harrison Reed is industrious but not great. If i could point out an improvement, it would be goals. We are scoring by the bucket load but i think more goals are needed from the midfield area. Deli Ali has a great eye for goals looking at his record, and he scores some decent strikes too...
posted by OWEN (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 7:17 PM

posted by
Brian Jarvis (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Sunday 23rd January 2022, 5:56 PM

I know that Ryan Sessingnon is no longer our player, but watching him play for Spurs today made me feel quite sorry for him, as he looked like a lost soul out on the field. He was wondering around aimlessly, and only made one good pass in the whole first half which resulted in Kane scoring, although due to a Chelsea player cheating, the goal was disallowed. Not surprisingly Ryan was subbed early in the second half, andvI imagine he will be shipped out of Spurs soon. Would we want him back I wonder ? Fabio please note, the grass is not always greener on the other side.
Replies
Anyone seen his brother Stephen.
posted by Interpol (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 6:11 PM

Definitely not, he took the Kings shilling as they say, and he will probably end up back in the Championship or Division 1 somewhere. Its a shame but he had a choice, and took the wrong one.
posted by A C (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 6:14 PM

Seems to me that both Sessenong brothers have suffered since the move. They were both up and coming shining lights for us and England. Such a shame how talent gets lost in the money rush. Looks like Michael Roberts is dropping down the league pyramid again, Sunderland now, wasn't that the graveyard for Jack Rodwell?
posted by NRL (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 6:31 PM

He didn’t contribute much in the game against Chelsea , maybe Championship level is his limit !
posted by John (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 7:22 PM

I can remember at least two great players who have left us and come back successfully. I am referring to Bobby Robson and Alan Mullery. Maybe Ryan Sessignon and Patrick Roberts would both develop in the environment in which they were learning their trade before greedy agents turned their heads to the lure of the so-called big time.
posted by Ancient Chris (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 9:26 PM

Gordon Davies !
posted by Dave (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 9:44 PM

Sessegnon did okayish in his time on the pitch. The assist that he created is good enough for the prem, but Spurs need more from him obviously. In the grand scheme of things, Tottenham need much more from most of their players. Just listening to Roy Keane and redknapp will tell us that. To single out Sessegnon for their woes against a Chelsea side that have beaten them in 8 games played and won is ludicrous. Ryan Sessegnon would do a better job down our left flank than Robinson in my opinion and he would score more. Saying that' i don't wish to be hard on Robinson because he has improved his game immensely , but we still have defensive issues between all of our defenders. Just saying that sessegnon is not a flop buy and i think that Conte will use him more as the season goes on. Remember the boy has not had much game-time which is telling. Slavisa used Sessegnon more than any manager and Sess was brilliant for us. When the great Lord above has given you a talent and gift, you have it. I like Sessegnon and i will fight his corner because he did us proud at Fulham...
posted by OWEN (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 9:45 PM

I'm getting a little concerned about some of your posts Owen, what assist was that? Spurs lost 2-0. And I've always been a fan of Sessenong, I'm also with Ancient Chris when it comes to players returning home. I reckon he probably could get in down the left flank.
posted by NRL (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 12:03 AM

I'm guessing he meant the one at Wembley against Villa to put Cairney in....
posted by MT - Monday 24th January 2022, 6:23 AM

Good for us rubbish for others, shows something serious about the quality of our players. Last night before the Palace v Chelsea match they said if Rüdiger left it it would cost £80m to replace him. We would expect to get four players at least for that sort of money.
posted by The Time Is Now - Monday 24th January 2022, 7:08 AM

Can’t imagine Sess would even consider coming back to FFC. He is a Spurs player and hopefully will flourish under Conte, and I for one wish him well !
posted by John (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 12:48 PM

It’s a shame it didn’t work out for him and Roberts especially as we got paid well for them both. If Fábio looks at their careers and then at Dembelle and Harvey Elliott he may conclude he is better off leaving on a Bosman than signing a contract and been sold in a year or two.
posted by Guy (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 12:56 PM

Remember the season he played for us in the Premier League he looked out of his depth, so his poor performance do not surprise. He is a top Championship player, a very ordinary PL one.
posted by The Time Is Now - Monday 24th January 2022, 3:13 PM

That’s why youngsters feel they have to cash in at least they get good payday before people that should know better realise they’ve cocked. Up then players like roberts can pick up 30 grand a week decent money by anybodys standards when they get to the end of there careers the worlds. There oyster
posted by John h (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 5:23 PM

To be fair thought sess was frozen out a bit and when he was on the ball looked a bit downcast at times When he lost it can’t see him staying there bit surprised he got game time maybey spurs boss will persevere a bit
posted by Fred (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 5:28 PM

Sessegnon assist Kane in which was unfortunately disallowed. Maybe i should have said, 'more from you please Sess' and i imagine that conte will say that to sess. Conte is using him much more than any other manager beyond Slavisa. Do you really think that the prem is too much for him?
posted by OWEN (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 7:22 PM

posted by
The Time Is Now

previous posts

posted on
Sunday 23rd January 2022, 4:34 PM

How much not wearing the home kit, even when you could, affect performance. I think it just accentuates the strangeness of the situation and must have an effect on the players.
Replies
And we won 7-0 and 3-2 in the last two away games, wearing black!
posted by JohnC (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 5:56 PM

posted by
The Time Is Now

previous posts

posted on
Sunday 23rd January 2022, 4:31 PM

If you are going to kick off at the advertised time in a match, coming out 2 minutes before that time will not allow a timely kick off time. With added time this frequently means on a 3 o'clock kick off the second half frequently does not kick off until 4pm and does not finish until close to 5 o'clock.
Replies
RUBBISH !!! Kick off 3 pm don’t matter what lime you get out on the field
posted by John h (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 5:23 PM

I thought they used to have oranges, not limes.
posted by Broadsword (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 7:25 PM

That is the point I am making they never kick off on time.
posted by The Time Is Now - Monday 24th January 2022, 9:19 AM

TTIN proved nothing saturday games start at 3 PM all games start on time rules is rules
posted by Fred (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 6:18 PM

TTIN second half starts in relation to injury time added for first half
posted by Ivor (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 6:22 PM

TTIN 4 o’clock start 4 minutes average 449 nowhere near five
posted by John h (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 6:26 PM

posted by
worple (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Sunday 23rd January 2022, 3:55 PM

I think he will improve as a player when he settles in the main thing he plays with passion and has a smile on his face ,and what a strike in such a tight space
Replies
His goal showed a huge talent. He will learn a great deal from watching how Mitro scores so many goals. He is in a good place and the PL next season may be a good (or bad) experience for him and he may not look back after that.
posted by The Time Is Now - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 4:26 PM

He is Brazillian and a natural showman and he will do fine in the prem. Marco Silva see's great things in him and he is one for the future. At 8 million, we have a steal. I am not sure he is a 20 goal-a-season striker, but he is a great sub to have on the bench. We still need another striker in the Ivan Toney stature though in my opinion...
posted by OWEN (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 10:01 PM

But not Dembele of Peterborough let Brentford have both him and Erickson
posted by Kunye (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 11:02 PM

posted by
Keetch54

previous posts

posted on
Sunday 23rd January 2022, 11:25 AM

Go on Bournemouth club web site and watch his post match interview. If anything sums up the highs and lows of management, its all there.
Replies
Cant remember him ever talking like this at ffc. By the way ,Didnt nead to pay to watch it. On our site you cant see pre or post match even if you buy the match.
posted by T.no (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 1:42 PM

To my eyes, he looked like a broken man who had lost his dressing room Let’s see what happens, if Blackburn overtake them on Monday
posted by Rm (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 4:05 PM

Isn't it great to see how Marco Silva has turned us around with a team made up of virtually all players that Parker had at his disposal though? Our first 11 that have been putting the opposition to the sword only has Harry Wilson as an addition. I know how concerned the worriers on here are about our defence but it was Parker's tactics and lack of goals that got us relegated. 9 goals at home last season with the Championship's best goalscorer ignored for the best part of it ( whatever the reasons) Areola, Aina, Andersen, Loftus-Cheek,Lemina and Lookman. How are they faring now? Would Silva put any of them in our side now? I doubt it, maybe Anderson? But certainly none of the others. Praise where it's due Marco Silva, like Tigana before him, has built a team to win, not worry about the opposition. It's taken a while but Mr. Khan has finally found the leader we've been crying for and with the new Stand almost ready everything in our garden is Rosey. Happy new year mate
posted by NRL (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 4:13 PM

I agree, just watched the post match interview given by Scott Parker, he seriously has issues at Bournemouth with his players. He looks totally drained and sounds as though there are problems in the dressing room. Hey-ho, such is life!
posted by George M (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 12:24 PM

posted by
BIG GAZZA (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Sunday 23rd January 2022, 9:29 AM

Love my little club. Chosen at birth and in my blood like most of us. Letting a goal in in the first minute and winning is what football is about. It is what we are about. Being a Fulham fan has never been an easy journey but on my heart i feel so lucky that this is my club. Lets enjoy the season we have a good manager who has a plan b. I am confident under parker we would have gone 1 nil down and ended up losing. The future is bright, the future is black and white.
Replies
Well said, a positive outlook, this season is a joy for me.
posted by NRL (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 10:32 AM

I would imagine all true fans feel that way about their club. Have followed Fulham since the age of ten and I’m now a ‘ golden oldie’ Have seen the great players trotting out at Craven cottage from the maestro JH , the equally great Bobby Moore , George Best , and of course Tosh Chamberlain and Jimmy Hill who were about as Fulhamish as you can get ! Will Mitro join the list ? ,
posted by John (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 12:30 PM

Big Gazza- Post of the year so far. Probably won't be beaten. Thank you.
posted by Chas (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 1:35 PM

Gazza, love your post. Supporting Fulham is rarely a bowl of cherries, but this is a near as it gets. the teams that get promoted by dominating the Championship usually survives and prosper in the Premier League so that is very promising. Tigana's team dominated the Championship and we stayed up for 13 years. This team is better than them so we are in for a long occupation of the best League in the World with steady advancement, I hope and hope I am able to see it.
posted by The Time Is Now - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 2:17 PM

In response to The Time Is Now with respect I have to disagree that the current team is better than that managed by Tigana.In my humble opinion Tiganas team was far better. What do other supporters think?
posted by Silver fox (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 3:03 PM

A close run thing, but as yet current team haven’t actually won anything. Jury is out until the end of the season. If Marco’s team maintain their form and momentum my vote will go to them.
posted by Realistic (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 3:10 PM

Realistic, will you ever give any real praise without a touch of pessimism? We all know we haven't won anything yet but it's well and truly on the cards. Isn't it? Realistically.
posted by NRL (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 3:45 PM

Come on lads, we won the playoffs didn't we. Great post BTW
posted by Jm (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 4:19 PM

No pessimism there NRL, you must study English and it’s usage.
posted by Realistic (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 5:08 PM

INTERTOTONWE WON IT ONE TIME !!!!!
posted by Freddie (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 5:27 PM

For me Tiganas team edge it Remember being in the Hammy end watching us play Crewe it might have been first game that season and we won 3 nil I think and going home and phoning the old man saying never seen Fulham play football like this before
posted by Magicman (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 6:09 PM

Winning the playoffs is a big cheer but a poisoned chalice as if you have to buy a new team or use the ones who got you promoted or any combinations of these you will probably be relegated in your first season. So apart from the financial gains it is not really a benefit more like a punishment.
posted by The Time Is Now - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 8:33 PM

posted by
big oy4650 (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 22nd January 2022, 9:45 PM

Just to clarify my comment about our defence being shambolic, I was trying to point out that any team which concedes a goal after 27 seconds needs to take a seriously look at the reason why the defenders were caught flat footed. As I was watching on a 60 inch television set, as well as seeing the replays, it was obvious our defenders were static, just standing with boots apparently glue to the ground. Yes, we did ourselves proud in fighting back and equalising within a minute and leading 2-1 although, despite winning, I thought Stoke shaded the second-half. When we took the lead again I the 73 rd minute I had resort to tranquillisers and a blindfold. Not good for the old ticker but credit to the team and those fans who traveled up to the Potteries to support them.
Replies
Agree. Not the first time we’ve been hit by sucker goals in first minutes of a game , even direct from kick off. We do appear to stroll out and not be fully concentrating in the first few minutes. Can’t take anything away for the team in their recent performances but they really must come out swinging otherwise we will suffer at some point.
posted by Realistic (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 9:52 PM

Didn’t see game but according to reports I read some of these goals were quote unstoppable Love to see goals in games and when there great goals consider them lucky to see More goals more entertainment which surely as long as we score more than them that’s what it’s all about
posted by Magicman (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 9:58 PM

Yeah the goals we’re top draw, particularly Muniz, think he’s going to be a real asset. On the question of goals in general, it’s one thing to go behind to a genuine corker, but it’s crazy to give goals away due to your own lack of concentration. Playing catch up unnecessarily is just plain stupid. We will eventually be made to pay. Teams realise that susceptibility and will try to exploit it. Crazy to put ourselves at disadvantage of our own making. I think that’s point I and Bigboy are trying to make. If you’ll excuse me Bigboy for the assumption.
posted by Realistic (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 10:16 PM

BDR's goal was a real stunner. He so capable of being a brilliant player and he has scored some really top class goals this season already, and if only he was consistent, he would be one of the first names on the team sheet. I am so pleased with Muniz's performance too, as he has maintained Marco's faith in him, and he could go on to be a top class player for us.
posted by A C (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 10:51 PM

Some weeks ago I posted a comment saying I thought Fulham's defence was our weak point and desperately needs strengthening or we could be in trouble. We've now let in two goals in each of the last three games. This is a recipe for disaster and Marco Silva needs to take action quickly. Incidentally, I'm always happier when Michael Hector is in defence. When Fulham brought him in he helped to turn things round. Why isn't he being selected?
posted by Baz Richardson (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 11:01 PM

You guys searching for perfection are watching the wrong sport, our guys at present are setting new records for the football league and you're still not happy. I think when the new stand opens they should have a NHB section that you can all sit in. "The Never Happy Brigade"
posted by NRL (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 6:42 AM

It is not a question of perfection. We are almost certain to be in the PL next season so we must start recruiting a defence that can cope with that challenge now. Our present defence is slow and statuesque and would be slaughtered by Premier League attacks.
posted by The Time Is Now - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 7:47 AM

Silly to criticise people for seeking ‘perfection’, that’s what all sportsmen do. That said I for one am not seeking the unattainable, merely suggesting it would be better not to be beaten due to our self inflicted mistakes. It’s difficult enough without handicap ing ourselves with sloppy, unfocused play.
posted by Realistic (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 8:18 AM

I think the dilemma for Marco …is if he starts recruiting for next season now ..it would mean breaking up this record breaking side … that’s a problem that I’m sure he is wrestling with ..yes our defence looks vulnerable but if you attack in numbers like we are doing it always leaves your defence exposed ….
posted by Markrightback (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 8:44 AM

Like I say "The never happy brigade" Enjoy what's being served up right now, it's a fabulous time to be a Fulham fan.
posted by NRL (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 10:13 AM

Along with most of us at the moment, I am a very happy bunny, as to how our team is playing, and even winning when going goals down, which is something that good teams do, and our main concern is our defence at present, but as we are still winning despite letting in the odd couple of goals, it is not a real problem. Where I think that we, and I say we, have got it right, is having a top class Manager, and for this we must thank most sincerely the Khans, who managed to entice Marco to join our club in the first place. A stroke of pure genius from our owner and TK, whoever was responsible, as he possibly the best manager we have had for quite a long time now, and praise be, he does have experience in the Premier League if we do get back there this season, that will be invaluable.
posted by Malden Mick (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 10:25 AM

posted by
Busy B (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 22nd January 2022, 6:23 PM

Think the wings are being clipped of the little bees good job we’ve got some points on the board think that will do your lads looking good
Replies
COYW.
posted by reg smithj (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 6:51 PM

The only threat to Brentford is if Norwich keep winning and Burnley start winning.
posted by The Time Is Now - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 7:26 PM

I think we are relegation candidates, winning teams below also have games in hand, the wheels fell of about 4 games ago. But it was a good worthwhile trip thanks for the memories.
posted by BUZZI B (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 7:46 PM

All you Bees fans, please don't worry you will not be relegated this season, as you have picked up enough points already, and you will pick a few more to keep you safe, and maybe we can enjoy some entertaining games together next season.
posted by Alan B (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 8:19 PM

I think you are exactly correct Alan' Brentford should have enough in the tank to stay up. Toney, Mbeumo, and a few many would get into the Fulham squad i think no problem. They could almost afford to throw the harder games against the top 6-8 which they will lose and pick up points below these. 23 points i think they have? Much easier to build on than our points tally back in the prem. Easily stay up in my opinion. I think Buzz Bee can take a chill-pill...
posted by OWEN (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 9:20 PM

As a doctor I think all Bentford fans should f@ck off and die along with their two bob team and stadium. Take two aspirins and call me in the morning if the rash persists.
posted by Doctor Martens (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 9:44 PM

Hey Doc, don't think your bedside manner is going too cut it in this day and age.
posted by MGW (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 3:26 AM

And Newcastle and Leeds if little bees don’t win it’s curtains you won’t survive on 20 odd point
posted by Buzz b (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 11:47 AM

Typical response from little bee give up already
posted by Freddie fillham (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 11:48 AM

Its not a matter of giving up, but being realistic, we punched above our weight to get to the premiership with very little expenditure, an achievement in itself . Sure we would like to stay there, but its been fun.
posted by Buzzi B (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 12:33 PM

looks fulham will become the NORWICH
posted by BFC (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 3:00 PM

Refresh my memory how many has toney scored this year Owen
posted by Ivor (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 6:31 PM

posted by
Doctor Martens (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:43 PM

As a Doctor it's my duty to advise of feelings of nausea and panic attacks being reported in certain areas of outer London such as Hounslow and Feltham. Unfortunately this condition, known as Brentfordalgia, which gives the patient feelings of impending doom and a falling sensation thankfully has no known cure. Take two aspirins and if the rash persists call me in the morning.
Replies
Another load of printed s..t from this clown
posted by Old un (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 12:34 PM

posted by
JohnC (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:40 PM

Scored two brilliant goals by Muniz and Reid. Sadly also conceded two world class goals from Stoke. But we won. Have we conceded two of the quickest goals from Kick-off this year? Can’t believe within 10days we went from a few points behind to a 8 point gap at the top! Must be the best 10days ever for Fulham in terms of results. While we conceded 6 goals in 3 games, I have to say 4 or 5 of those were brilliant so difficult to criticise the defence, exempt we have to be aware in the premier league, most goals are brilliant! Well done Fulham again for an ugly win! Coyw
Replies
Dug in with great team spirit without two of our best. COYW!
posted by Tony R (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:45 PM

As one of our posters used to say a week is a long time in this league rather hope bitters take second spot Welcome 6 points next season !!!
posted by Fred (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 6:09 PM

The best teams play badly and still win and boy did we play badly today. Kept giving the ball away and our snail paced defence could not cope with ball over the top. We created few chances but scored from most of them, which is probably the most remarkable change in this team, we have become ultra efficient in scoring from chances. Have Mitro and Wilson got Covid or have we had bids for them that you cannot refuse.
posted by The Time Is Now - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 6:23 PM

Mitro covid back Saturday Wilson injury caused his replacement in week
posted by Doc (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 11:51 AM

If Mitro has got unvaccinated Covid he could easily die this week before he has a chance to play on Saturday.
posted by The Time Is Now - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 2:22 PM

Zzzzzzzzzz
posted by Jim (Guest) - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 2:52 PM

Mitro could be run over by a bus or catch the flu just as many have died with the flu today
posted by Fredv (Guest) - Monday 24th January 2022, 6:36 PM

posted by
Rm (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:20 PM

With Bournemouth on the skids, we’ve now got an effective 9 point lead, considering our vast goal difference. Great couple of weeks
Replies
Agreed-the huge goal difference in our favour is effectively an extra point. COYW !!!!!!!
posted by GEZZA (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:33 PM

posted by
Realistic (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:15 PM

We’ve been so spoilt recently I was really nervous during that. I prefer to win by 4 or 5 goals. Hope I can learn to take the strain. God know what’ll happen in our house if we lose a game. Somebody better watch out particularly the cat!
Replies
Yeah I have no fingernails left now
posted by Jm (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:19 PM

posted by
bigboy4650 (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 22nd January 2022, 3:10 PM

Shambolic defending again.
Replies
Again ? Wtf are you talking about ? Only two teams have conceded less than us !
posted by Bob (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 4:00 PM

Bob, we have now conceded 6 goals in the last 3 games.
posted by bigboy4650 (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 4:44 PM

Bigboy4650, does it really matter, if we always score more than the opposition ?
posted by A C (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 4:51 PM

Yes, it does matter as we need to prepare for the Premier and we our present defence we will get slaughtered.
posted by bigboy4650 (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 4:57 PM

Yes disgraceful and we only scored 3 . Silva out
posted by Arthur (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:05 PM

Moaning after 10 minutes is harsh on the team though. Yes we do need defenders in the premier league but we are not there yet so at least wait until a game is finished before you moan. By the way we won today even with the “shambolic” defence
posted by Gaz - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:06 PM

If we get to the Prem Bigboy this will assuredly not be the defense we will trot out. Unfortunately can’t invest right now due to FFP restrictions. Calm down and enjoy the attacking football. Are you not entertained? 8 points clear FFS!
posted by Californian - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:07 PM

Bigboy is entitled to an opinion if he feels our defence are crap, its a message board that is for making an opinion. Jeez
posted by Jm (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:12 PM

Defence. Apologies. As are we Jm. Geez.
posted by Californian - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:14 PM

Shows we can fight as well as hammer. A very good win in the circumstances. The manager must know how weak our defence is, particularly to pace. Still time in the transfer window to do something about it.
posted by The Time Is Now - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:15 PM

The post I made wasn't directly aimed at you personally cali
posted by Jm (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:18 PM

We are doing well and I would wager that most of us know that our defence is not good enough. My Opinion is that we are top of the league and the team/defence does not deserve to be called Shambolic after 10 minutes, also we were only behind for a minute and we’re never behind for the remaking 89 minutes.
posted by Gaz - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:23 PM

Sorry remaining and were
posted by Gaz - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:29 PM

We're having one of the best seasons in our whole history and some of our so called supporters are sharpening knives for a full at season's end. What amazes me most is that this fabulous run is being made by players that Parker had at his disposal but preferred mercenaries like Loftus-Cheek and Lookman. The only real addition being Harry Wilson. So it's high hi Silva lining for me
posted by NRL (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:39 PM

Feeble attempt at humor……humour?, Jm. I never take take anything personally and take great pains not to get personal. Just felt the joy of the occasion, 3 points away with no Mitro or Wilson, called for positivity. Did I see that our GD is more than goals scored by anyone in our division? Is so that is ridiculous. Would show some level of defensive acumen.
posted by Californian - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:44 PM

Great result Who cares as long as we score more than we concede Football should be enjoyable and for me more goals in a game the better the game is
posted by Magicman (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:51 PM

Great win two more goals the guvnor wont be happy about that have to be aware we won’t always win at a canter cocede two goals to the wrong side we will lose but we won and we came back from behind again
posted by Ivor (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 6:15 PM

We look like a Premier League team but our defence does not. We need to get some class defender now, it is no good leaving it until we are promoted as it take at least 10 games for a defence to work and we cannot afford to lose most of our first 10 games in the PL.
posted by The Time Is Now - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 6:40 PM

We are a few points clear and comfortable, but i hear Bigboys concerns about our defence. Bigboy is also correct about the rising 'Hull' that beat Bournemouth. It only takes a few results like that from teams that are improving to de-rail a season. We have conceded in the last 3 games that we won which is a relief, but it will be even better if we can address our obvious defensive frailties. I see no harm in those concerns. There is always room for improvement...
posted by OWEN (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 9:30 PM

posted by
Midds (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 22nd January 2022, 1:44 PM

Peter Rutzler says Mitro hasn’t travelled!
Replies
No bloody Wilson either!!
posted by Midds (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 2:02 PM

Not another unjabed selfish SERB ?????????
posted by Old Un (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 2:23 PM

Why haven’t they traveled?
posted by bigboy4650 (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 2:27 PM

Nothing mentioned !!! sour grapes by usual suspects
posted by Fred (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 2:48 PM

If Mitro isn’t jabbed it’s his freedom of choice You have no right to criticise him for exercising his right just because it is obviously different to yours
posted by Magicman (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 2:55 PM

Free speech. He can say what he likes, assuming it isn’t inflammatory. I think it’s everyone’s responsibility to get jabbed, for the general good.
posted by Duh (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 3:56 PM

Our country is a democracy so you have to go with the consensus….and yes you have a right to an opinion but that does not make it fact. The fact is by getting vaccinated you are helping society
posted by Voice of Reason (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 4:15 PM

Yes your right he is entitled to his opinion Doesn’t make Mitro a SELFISH SERB because of his choice though
posted by Magicman (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 4:26 PM

Mitro has covid, but I don't know about Harry Wilson though.
posted by A C (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 4:49 PM

If Mitro has not been jabbed and has covid, i agree with an earlier posting ONE SELFISH B.....D If it was the middle ages he would have spread anthrax. and too the anti numptys Neanderthals. The majority must be protected from the minority.
posted by BC (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:29 PM

Wilson caught it while they were canaling in the shower together "petal".
posted by Hoops (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:33 PM

Well I suggest all you scared of catching covid lock yourself away I’m not anti vax I’m pro choice like my wife who is a nurse and vaccinated but supports her colleagues within the NHS marching today that protected all you lot protecting there choice
posted by Magicman (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:46 PM

Great win today, from what I read a cracking game that overall we deserved to win I’m confident we’re hitting g great form
posted by Magicman (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:49 PM

You’re right typical sky up to the minute team reports unless you’re top six in prem your nothing !!!
posted by Fred (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 6:05 PM

Never mind free will. The Club is a business they can tell all their players that until they are fully jabbed they will not play for any Fulham team or train with the other players.
posted by The Time Is Now - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 6:47 PM

TTIN I don’t think that would make people like Mitro get a vaccine It would certainly hurtFulham though
posted by Magicman (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 6:57 PM

You can be fully jabbed and still contract Covid so let’s relax
posted by Dellers (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 8:40 PM

I know you can be fully jabbed and get it because I did, but what you get in those circumstances is a bit like a cold. Mitro will get something worse that could kill him so his illogical stand gives him no advantage.
posted by The Time Is Now - Sunday 23rd January 2022, 7:25 AM

posted by
#ChrisFromCornwall (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 22nd January 2022, 1:59 AM

GREAT TIME to be a Fulham supporter! …here we go again matchday and after our last three record-breaking matches go up against Stoke City away with high hopes of another 3 points if we can keep this winning form going. Stoke pretty good defensively so need to be on top form and hit the ground running… cannot take anything for granted in Championship but wishing the guys ALL THE BEST and another 3 points please! -CMON YA WHITES..!!
Replies
Yes, great times. Are you resident in Cornwall but able to see any Fulham games? Good for you if you are, but well done anyway for thinking of them! I’m fortunate to be twenty minutes from the ground. Life is good!
posted by peterjeremy - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 8:35 AM

Great times all way's at FFC...Quick Question did we buy or sell A Clarke to/from Stoke?
posted by Will (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 11:13 AM

Allan Clarke bought from Walsall and sold to Leicester City
posted by Morph (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 11:29 AM

Sorry the grey matter is not so good.
posted by Will (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 11:35 AM

LEEDS
posted by Kunye (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 12:05 PM

AC went from Fulham to Leicester and then to Leeds - both for British record transfer fees
posted by Morph (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 12:33 PM

Thanks PeterJeremy! Yup resident in Cornwall past 45yrs but used to live in Fulham… first match attended in 1957 aged 12 so lifetime FFC supporter don’t get to attend Cottage these days but catchup via Sky/ GentlemanJim etc… looking forward to Stoke match in couple hours! Awesome to have scored 19 goals in a week but hope we’ve also saved a few for today! So hoping for return to Prem and seeing that new stand packed out and enjoy staying in Prem for many years where we belong! Nice to have a wealthy owner and manager who’s doing well things are looking bright/promising at the Cottage! CMON YA WHITES..
posted by #ChrisFromCornwll (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 1:22 PM

Chris , anywhere near Porthleven as I'm down there from Saturday 26th March for a week !
posted by Ian (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 1:30 PM

im surprised he didnt win more england caps.he scored two penalties at vital times, but never started regularly for ramsey or revie.
posted by kloset jake (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 1:33 PM

Hi Ian- Thanks for message! …no we’re in different neck of the woods to Porthleven but that’s top part of Cornwall… have a great hols! Ground-out good result vs Stoke today particularly without Mitro & Harry could have been potential banana skin! ….wonder what’s wrong with ‘em? So with Bournemouth losing we’re sitting pretty with 8 point gap going into next game versus Blackpool. Need to toughen up our defence if/when get back to Prem but got chance to do this in next window but as things stand at this time of season our position’s looking promising! …C’MON YA WHITES!
posted by #ChrisFromCornwall (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 5:48 PM

posted by
The Time Is Now

previous posts

posted on
Friday 21st January 2022, 5:21 PM

He was obviously quite angry after the Birmingham game as he did not like how we defended and how often we gave the ball away. Good to see he is a real perfectionist.
Replies
There is a need to address our defensive frailties, but i am not sure if this window is the time to do it? I think we can wing it and maybe go with what we have now in Ream and co, but be prepared for fright-night. Between Ream ,Robinson, and Odoi etc, they will make mistakes no doubt. We are out-scoring other teams by the bucket loads but can we be too confident that we will continue in this vein? Marco Silva has said that he doesn't mind a few tight 1-0 wins and i think that time will come, but there is a but. Would you be confident that a 1-0 score-line at Stoke up to the 90th minute will stay that way in our favour? Silva is angry about our defending and conceding, but history will tell you that this is old news and nothing new. We really need players with up to the calibre of Matt Target and the likes of Andersen, but you and i know that ain't gonna happen in this league. Our best bet would be to get in somebody old with a little bit left over in the legs and only players like jagielka, Jones, Marcelo, and oldies like that are available or not? You name it, there will be a dozen teams looking for the same thing. If Marco Silva and boa Morte can come up with a few unknown gems from say the Portuguese league, Fulham will be quids in. We will soon see where the wind blows...
posted by OWEN (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 7:27 PM

Maybe while we are still in the Championship this would be a good time to bring some of the youngsters that are defenders to give them some experience.
posted by Baz (Moderator) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 11:57 AM

lets get the job done first!
posted by kloset jake (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 1:35 PM

posted by
The Time Is Now

previous posts

posted on
Friday 21st January 2022, 5:18 PM

Watch that match and decide how many goals could we score against them. I believe with a new defence our team is as good as if not better than the bottom half of the table.
Replies
I have a pal who is a Norwich fan. Our teams must be fairly similar in ability, except we never play each other. We are ships in the night, one club being promoted, the other relegated.
posted by peterjeremy - Friday 21st January 2022, 6:19 PM

The Time is Now’s comment ‘… I believe with a new defence’ etc is interesting because, pleased though we must be about scoring 12 goals in our last two games, the 4 we conceded was worrying. We looked rather vulnerable in defence at times. Raheem Sterling and Co would rip through us.
posted by peterjeremy - Friday 21st January 2022, 6:26 PM

Wherever we finish in the Premier League next season, it will obviously be far higher than Brentford, as their days are numbered.
posted by Malden Mick (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 7:24 PM

Small bentford STILL can’t sell out at the budget stadium .
posted by Jim (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 7:54 PM

that's why Watford and Norwich will be in the championship next season and Fulham will be in the Prem. We had a good team last season. just the wrong manager. We only added Wilson but with the right manager, our team is transformed.
posted by JohnC (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 8:39 PM

My three relegation favourites are Watford Brentford and Burnley
posted by Sliding down the table. (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 9:57 PM

Small bentford oh small bentford going down going down going down. then going down going down going down again.
posted by Small bentford (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 10:02 PM

The standard of the Watford v Norwich game was terrible as I suspected it would be. We would hammer both of them.
posted by The Time Is Now - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 7:11 AM

as much as we dislike that lot at budget council refuse tip, we should focus more on our present glorious position.once thats done all manner of jubilation can follow.
posted by mullard (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 1:42 PM

posted by
T.NO (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Friday 21st January 2022, 1:22 PM

Wont go into detail about how promising youngsters have left us through gread and selfish agents for a one off payment allowing them access to probably their first and only Ferrari after which only recaro seats on subs benches will become their main footballing thrill. Having said that and picking up from a previous post,indeed promotion is vital to retain cavs ambitions. What hasnt been contemplated yet is that the whole thing could blow up well before. WIll marco play him vs man city.In the hands of the press he may become foddder if he gets blown around by bigger men or he could be projected out of reality as the next george best. Either way it could do away with whatever TK may projecting at this moment.
Replies
Think cav knows what’s in store for him championship hard men probably harder than prem luvvies not as skilful though
posted by Chopper (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 1:36 PM

He has shown he knows how to look after himself. I am also certain that the Fulham captain will remind the ref of how young he is, how talented he is and how he will a target because of this.
posted by The Time Is Now - Friday 21st January 2022, 2:08 PM

We have a number of players who have more talent than are in many other teams in this division and with refs only giving obvious fouls now they are all in danger. They are also in the main talented enough to keep out of the way of the nasties most of the time.
posted by The Time Is Now - Friday 21st January 2022, 2:12 PM

Fulham decided he's not going anyway!! If true, well done! good decision! We will get at least a couple of millions anyway from the tribunal and hopefully once we are promoted, we can give him a bigger contract and he comes to some sensible decision on his immediate future.
posted by JohnC (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 2:51 PM

I think its a terrific decision to keep Cav on our books, until the end of the season, when he may well decide to stay on, albeit with a hefty buy out clause. To sell him now for a couple of million would be absolutely crazy, and certainly not in the interests of club or player
posted by Rm (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 5:22 PM

posted by
Ernie (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Friday 21st January 2022, 12:13 PM

I am glad all those postings discussing WSL players breasts have been removed. We have to respect them as pros. I suggest all those who want to see topless women go to Soho and keep away from the Cottage
Replies
PROS? Unfortunate choice of words Ernie lol.
posted by MT - Friday 21st January 2022, 12:26 PM

Ernie , have you been to Soho then ?
posted by Tim nice but dim (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 12:31 PM

Yes I’ve been to Soho, so I’m well aware of what’s on offer there, and that’s where the posters advocating topless women footballers ought to go. I was hoping I would see postings from male supporters standing up for WSL players and recognising their profession and skills. So what if a lot of them maybe lesbians; at least they have had the courage to come out, not like their male opposites. I hope their league prospers and it’s about time Fulham had a team again
posted by Ernie (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 2:04 PM

Hope not , women's football is plain boring !
posted by Bob (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 2:11 PM

So is most Championship football.
posted by The Time Is Now - Friday 21st January 2022, 2:14 PM

By saying that Bob you are playing into the hands of the advocates of women’s topless football
posted by Ernie (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 2:24 PM

So are most of your posts Time out !
posted by Bob (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 3:25 PM

Well if they were topless it would be more entertaining than their football and definitely get bigger crowds
posted by Roger Young (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 5:21 PM

Ernie your a tossr Harmless banter One day no comedians left becaus3 of people like you Moderators your 2 faced tosses to , moderate not censorship
posted by Agicman (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 10:00 PM

Agicman, young women running around a football field topless is not entertainment. It is degrading and not sport. If you want that go to Soho
posted by Ernie (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 10:08 PM

Harmless banter That was a good humour post but all you PC brigade suck the fun out of life so soon we won’t be able to laugh at fe k all
posted by Magicman (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 10:25 PM

Ernie, womens football isn’t sport .
posted by Bob (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 10:32 PM

Think Ermie being paid by Soho tourist board. After your trip to the sleazy underbelly of London pop round to Chinatown for underbelly of pork and flied lice at the Blue Dragom. 25% off with Furam season ticket.
posted by Ho Chi Minj (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 10:37 PM

Ernie nd MT You can call them lesbians and MT make a joke about pros But others can’t make jokes 2 faced
posted by Agicman (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 10:44 PM

As a doctor I would suggest that it's advisable that only young women run around topless. Old women running around topless runs the risk of eye injury from what us medical professionals call 'flying bap syndrome'. Take two aspirins and call me tomorrow if the rash doesn't go away.
posted by Doctor Martens (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 11:13 PM

I like the way MT gets into trouble with someone no matter what.
posted by Baz (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 7:08 AM

All I’ve said is Soho is the place for topless women, not a football field. In my day that was the only place you could see ladies in a state of undress, now it’s on any beach abroad. And Agicman I just think not recognising them as pros is disrespectful not funny
posted by Ernie (Guest) - Saturday 22nd January 2022, 7:47 AM

posted by
JohnC (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Thursday 20th January 2022, 7:00 PM

If he doesn’t want to sign a contract, the best outcome might be for him to be sold to a club like Southampton for a very small fee, loan him back but ask for a high resale percentage, like the 50% we got for O’Reily. Selling him to Liverpool of any of the big clubs, even if there was a sell-on clause (like Elliot) it’s no use since he would never be sold if he becomes exceptionally good. Where’s for example at Southampton as soon he’s worth £30-40m or more, he will be sold and we can recover a fee.
Replies
Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
posted by Cloud Cuckoo Land (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 7:13 PM

WTF!!!
posted by Scout (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 7:19 PM

Are you sure John C.?
posted by Gaz - Thursday 20th January 2022, 8:49 PM

According to the Currant Bun, sports best newspaper, Marco has refused to have any discussions about Fabio leaving us during this transfer window, especially as his contract doesn't run out until after the end of this season, and hopefully if we gain promotion, which is now expected, he can actually talk Fabio into giving it another shot at Premier League football with us. Promotion, come what may is paramount, and if it is achieved, then the hard talking about signings and new contracts will no doubt begin.
posted by A C (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 11:02 AM

Bet cav will insruct his agent to secure a a place at Southampton to return to fulham On loan probably on money that fulham would pay to keep him more likely to go to Liverpool Man City still it’s only money
posted by John (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 1:43 PM

Seems best bet they will only get a pittance for him keep him to his contract let them all wait !!
posted by Freddie fulham (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 1:46 PM

posted by
Old un (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Thursday 20th January 2022, 10:16 AM

Strong reports Erickson to Fulham, " how pathetic" its said that this guy unfortunately has to have accessibility to a defibulator at all times, and what would the be paying him 40/60k per week for 2yrs ? ? ? ? ? ?
Replies
Right too. But remember Asa Hartford, WBA, he had a heartby pass and went on to be a full hearted combative player. So why not Christian Erikseen? I am half Danish, but if I was in Marco Sliva's position - No I would not sign him at any price. We need a Declan Rice, Tom Lawrence (Derby), Todd Cantwell (Norwich), Billy Gilmour or Philip Foden (Man City) style player to drive us forward with Tom Cairney, who is younger and can take over the role of captain. A 19 year old Alan Mullery would be good.
posted by Rich of Cambridge (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 12:30 PM

On the basis of your reasoning Rich we also need about 150 million quid, give or take:)
posted by Duh (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 12:51 PM

He's a whole hearted player.
posted by Mike Giggler (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 1:19 PM

He'd always play with his heart on he's sleave though.
posted by Dr John (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 1:30 PM

Could not agree more Rich, I have never heard of a sportsman having to have a defibulator with him at all times. Like Todd Cantwell, would give him the chance to continue playing in the PL
posted by Old un (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 1:33 PM

Michael Owen confessed ever since his bad knee injury, he avoided making a sprint burst, which was his strength, incase he's knees gave in again. Do you think Eriksson will chase down a forward if he was the last man from the half-way line. Most probably not.
posted by John (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 1:56 PM

I'd have him in a heartbeat.
posted by Alan B (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 3:05 PM

id rather sign claude greengrass. if not, oscar blaketon.
posted by mastos (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 3:41 PM

Erickson free agent think you will need more than 60 grand a week Think championship bit risky for him Two games a week more physical doubt you would get your money out of him
posted by Dr Barnard (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 4:00 PM

Think Claude greengrass is a deadbeat Erickson has the machine fitted that restarts his heart I thought If he’s willing to give it a go playing again why not
posted by Magicman (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 5:24 PM

Of course when you think about it every players heart will stop eventually. Take two aspirin and ring me tomorrow if the rash doesn't go away.
posted by Doctor Martens (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 7:18 PM

Doc, do you get your tablets from Boots ?
posted by Tim nice but dim (Guest) - Friday 21st January 2022, 12:32 PM

posted by
JohnC (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Thursday 20th January 2022, 8:48 AM

Someone mentioned they have not seen what's happening to the Fulham team in his 70years of support. He is so right. Fulham are smashing many UK records at the moment. We got so excited a few years back with something like 25 games unbeaten. But this is a once in life time experience for Fulham supporters! incase you don't have access to the Times. There's been a couple of articles in recent days on Fulham. These are the records they have broken! You ready? (ONE) first time since Chester in 1933 scoring size or more goals in 3 consecutive games (and one of those is an FA cup game). (TWO) No teams ever scored a treble of 6 goals in 11 days - beating Arsenal record of 11 in 1932 (yes, that great Herbert Chapman Arsenal team!) (THREE) First ever teams scoring a treble of 6 goals or more in their first 3 games of a new year (best previously was Stoke in 1893 who managed 2). (FOUR) Our average goals per game is 2.69 - 1 ahead of Blackburn 1.69 - no team has record such superiority over the second team since 1892 by Bham over Sheff Utd. (FIVE) First team since 1987 scoring 5 goals in two successive halves (SIX) if Mitro can maintain he's scoring ratio, he is on course to be the first player in all English leagues since 1960 to avg 1 or more goals per game! Pretty sure we have broken more records than Liverpool recently in their amazing run of games. CONGRATULATION TO MARCO AND THE FULHAM TEAM. WE TOP IT UP WE JUST NEED FINISH THE SEASON TOP! COYW
Replies
Article in the Times today about all the record we have broken or may break. https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/fulham-19-goals-in-three-games-the-records-freescoring-side-have-in-their-sights-m87s3kjk9
posted by The Time Is Now - Thursday 20th January 2022, 11:53 AM

posted by
Fulham supporter (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Wednesday 19th January 2022, 9:54 PM

Difficult choices for this young man : sign for one of the “ big “ clubs and sit on the bench if you are lucky , sign for Southampton or Leeds and you might be back in the Championship or develop at FFC with a huge name your price and conditions contract and guaranteed a playing time . The grass is not always greener elsewhere ask Briggs , Roberts . FFC are going places please stay and help us realise our potential at least for a couple of more seasons .
Replies
I wonder if Phil Jones would consider coming to us? His experience would stabilise us at the back . Gary Cahill knocked us back a while ago and look at the difference he has made at Bournemouth.
posted by Aussie Mal (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 10:23 PM

I wouldn't worry about Carvalho valued at 5 million? How much was Sessegnon? 5 million is chump-change, if Carvalho is to be sold, they will have to stump up 15 million plus. Fulham are not desperate for 5 mill...
posted by OWEN (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 10:26 PM

How many times do we have to have the discussion about Phil Jones? He's walking wounded, we have had our share of them surely?
posted by Bobby (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 4:41 AM

Should I stay or should I go.
posted by The Time Is Now - Thursday 20th January 2022, 8:10 AM

Owen ffc have no say in Carvalho future out of contract soon he can do what he likes
posted by Freddie fulham (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 8:23 AM

Is Wilson on loan from Liverpool ?if so make scousers. Favourites to sign carviio bit of haggling to be done from both sides
posted by John (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 8:51 AM

Fulham signed Harry Wilson on a long term contract until 2026. Pretty certain he isn’t a loanee:))
posted by Realistic (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 11:48 AM

Wilson is our player not on loan. Has a contract until 2026.
posted by The Time Is Now - Thursday 20th January 2022, 11:50 AM

Indeed he is out of contract at the end of the season, we won’t get diddly squat for him.
posted by Realistic (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 11:50 AM

Great minds post alike.
posted by The Time Is Now - Thursday 20th January 2022, 11:50 AM

If we can offer him a settlement close to what those sniffing around are offering it would be logical to stay if it is first team PL games he wants. If he goes to the top teams he will be on loan to a Championship team before you know it. All the top teams have huge squads of talented players most of whom never get a game for their parent club.
posted by The Time Is Now - Thursday 20th January 2022, 11:59 AM

Hahaha. You might say so, I couldn’t possibly comment:)
posted by Realistic (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 12:41 PM

That's why we have not bid for him he would only be a bench warmer.
posted by Buzzi B (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 1:36 PM

buzzi b: more nonsense from the increasingly defeated bee. the reason you wouldnt sign him is-YOU CANT AFFORD HIM!
posted by kloset jill (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 3:20 PM

posted by
OWEN (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Wednesday 19th January 2022, 9:42 PM

Some would say and think that footballers at the age of 30 should be at their peak and even assume that there is no more improvement to come? Cairney who is 30 now is still improving from the evidence on fine display judging from his performance so far so good in this half term. Anyone who has doubts about Cairney should watch the re-run of games Cairney has played back on FTV or you-tube if no FTV. It is just amazing how he can thread balls through gaps like he does and i have no doubts that the level of performance can be replicated back in the prem. A sublime pass is the same in Championship or Prem, it makes no difference in my opinion. We play the same 11 almost every week which is brilliant, why do we doubt it? We are a few bodies short but i am confident that Marco Silva can fix that little puzzle, and a puzzle it is because we must recruit smart. A major area that needs attention is our central defensive area which is a big one we must address. The only thing i can't work out is the timing of when we should do this? Silva thinks that Alfie Mawson is worth the time and the wait, but i am not convinced. If we are to persevere with Mawson and even Hector, i just think that we need an old head. Somebody like a Jagielka who has just departed derby. An old head like Jagielka could be used for 45 minutes and longer if fit enough and he would have valuable experience and knowledge to pass on to the likes of mawson and even the industrious Harrison Reed who i think could do with a wise head on the field of battle. No matter how good i think that Cairney is, the pace of the prem will be too much for him to take command and control. Anguissa needs to be considered and there are good reasons to get him back in the game. Anguissa is strong as a bull ox and he has pace. If we are seeing the likes of Cairney showing improvement and more to come in my opinion, there are strong possibilities that Marco and Boa morte can and will knock Anguissa into shape. Bare in mind that Anguissa will be gaining more and more experience at Napoli. It would be stupid to sell Anguissa who is only 26. We have assumed that the likes of Anguissa and our least favourite player Loftus cheek will not cut it for Fulham? How ludicrous are those sentiments! Just look at the teams those guys are linked too? Mitrovic will rightly get his chance back in the prem and i am confident that he will prove everybody wrong. No' Mitro will not bang in a goal-a-game back in the prem, but so will not Benteke or Chris Woods for that matter. If Mitrovic can hit 10-15, that will do for me, but i am not stupid. We still will need another Striker in the mould of Ivan Toney in my opinion and maybe if not from the continent, we could try our luck down in the lower leagues? Just make sure our guy is young and hungry to succeed. A 22 year oldish young player, and maybe we can look at the African Nations? if we are assuming that we have a squad now to get us up to the prem, Fulham can budget and wait a while. I think that we owe a big thanks to Boa Morte who is like a 2nd manager. It is a joy to watch our bench and activities with Boa Morte who can consult with Silva and he also does his own thing with individual players. Remember Jose Mourinho and Rui Faria back in the day at Chelsea? It is no coincidence that Morinho's game went down-hill when Rui left the camp. There is no success or improvement in Fulham without Marco Silva and Boa Morte. I can't wait for the return of our prodigal son Anguissa to return to fulham and he will be a monster back in the prem! You have heard it on here first from OWEN!!!!!!!!!!
Replies
Too long
posted by Bobby (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 4:42 AM

Really dull drawn out post,in a nutshell Cairney ok when your winning when the chips are down he disappears.No where near good enough for premier league can’t get in a poor Scotland squad . However I’m sure he will blossom for the rest of this season,oh and by the way a dreadful captain/leader apart from that he’s alright.
posted by Chief (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 6:22 AM

Must be a different Cairney to the one I watch playing for Fulham.
posted by Bob (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 7:41 AM

Great player in the championship
posted by Chief (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 10:45 AM

Make your mind up !
posted by Bob (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 10:55 AM

I am not sure even Silva can turn him into a great ball winner to add to his undoubted talents but if he could he will a solid PL player. Our manager's talent for getting the best out of our players avoid us needing to spend big in the transfer market. Our only main area of weakness is defence where the standards, even in the teams in the bottom half of the PL, is well above ours. I am not convinced any of our defenders are good enough.
posted by The Time Is Now - Thursday 20th January 2022, 12:09 PM

I thought Tom Cairney was playing as well as I’ve seen him, or almost. One player surely cannot be all things to all men, or rarely. He’s good at what he does, just have to pair him with player/s who can provide what he can’t. Same with all players/teams. A team should be greater than the sum of its parts.
posted by Realistic (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 12:39 PM

posted by
Chief (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Wednesday 19th January 2022, 9:29 PM

Hull beating Blackburn 2-0
Replies
A great result for us. A word of caution, we do not a particularly good record against Hull ourselves.
posted by bigboy4650 (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 9:41 PM

So Hull beat Blackburn 2-0, Mr Parker must be so relieved.
posted by Malden Mick (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 9:42 PM

Good result for fulham too!!
posted by John (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 8:26 AM

Every team can beat every other in the Championship. We can hammer all of them.
posted by The Time Is Now - Thursday 20th January 2022, 12:11 PM

posted by
Will (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Wednesday 19th January 2022, 6:21 PM

At the start of the season we are in safe hands with Marko...leave it till xmass i was told... Ive had enough humble pie, so own up & eat some please.
Replies
Blackburn 2-0 down against Hull with only 5 minutes to go. Could be another good result for us even without kicking a ball.
posted by A C (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 9:31 PM

will, at the start of the season, some of the posts that were on here included one that said it would be the play offs only for us, as there were at least five teams stronger than us. two of those sides are now in mid table the other three are also just hanging on to the play offs.a huge slice of that pie for that person!
posted by kloset jill (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 3:37 PM

posted by
Drago (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Wednesday 19th January 2022, 6:55 AM

Silva has found his best XI, and it’s a spectacle… but he’s also asking a lot of the top players, with all these matches. It’s very impressive how they’re producing. But Harrison Reed may need a break soon, and TC, too. The lack of rotation shows that half the squad, maybe more, won’t be here next year.
Replies
Our bench looks very classy some movement may be possible but Silva trust the 11 he plays and uses subs vert effectively. This catching up period is nearly over and the matches will return to a more nornal pattern.
posted by The Time Is Now - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 8:00 AM

No coincidence Sir Tom is controlling midfield as well as I have ever seen him play!
posted by Tony R (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 8:12 AM

Silva has the talent to get the best out of all the players. Have you ever seen Mitro play all over the pitch he is the full package as a striker now.
posted by The Time Is Now - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 10:13 AM

Drago writes ‘… The lack of rotation shows that half the squad, maybe more, won’t be here next year’. My concern is along those lines, too. Thrilled though I am that Fulham are scoring heavily, is that the goals Mitro & Co knocked in in the last few days rather masks the four we let in. Our back four were found a little wanting there and, as and when we get promoted, I think we will be putting this defence on the bench and finding a new one, rather like last season. That said, I recognise that the club can only do their best to have a longer term strategy of adding to the clubs income by building a new stand to attract more spectators.
posted by peterjeremy - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 12:08 PM

If we have 50m to spend for the premier league, I’d be more than happy if all that money is spent on the defence! If we can strengthen our defence, we know our midfields and forwards, with Marco’s tactics, we can score against most teams in the premier league. Goals mean points. If we strengthen our defence and our forwards will go forwards no we know they can score.
posted by JohnC (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 2:24 PM

I see one of my old favourites (who parker could not stand the site of) Matt 0 Reilly is drawing an interest from Celtic Norwich and Watford 1.5, /2m is the sum being bandied about, another one we cocked up, reputed we get a sell on fee of 50%
posted by Kunye (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 2:35 PM

I’m pretty sure the club are doing everything possible to retain Carvalho’s services. It wouldn’t be in their interests to do anything else, so they’ll do everything they can. However, if he wants to move on, for what ever reason, there’s nothing they can do about it. The one glimmer of hope is he genuinely seems to be enjoying himself and appears to be a fully paid up and popular member of the squad. Hope that will count for something in his reasoning, but maybe quadrupling your salary and having the opportunity to play with and against the best must be very tempting. Good luck to him whatever he decides, but he’ll be a big miss.
posted by Realistic (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 2:50 PM

Do you think the club made the wrong decision on O'Reily? He's had plenty of game time. MK Dons probably able to play to his strength more than Fulham ever could as we have better players. With all that, he's available for 1.5m only. And we get 750k of that! I think we made the right decision given a 1.5m, no disrespect to them, is not good enough even for a bench seat in our aspiring squad.
posted by JohnC (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 3:22 PM

Will Carvelo go if he gets a good offer? Hell, yes! Football is becoming more and more driven by money as revenues rise, and wealthy owners arrive with nothing better to spend their money. But really Fulham are a ‘selling’ club, nothing wrong in that if you can get good prices. Thats an important way to finance our progress. And those young Fulham players of few years ago that were tempted away, have any of them been seen pulling up trees at the new bigger clubs? Roberts? Sessegnon?
posted by peterjeremy - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 4:57 PM

Kunye you need to get over Matt O Reilly,league 1 different level what I saw of him doubt he’ll ever come back to haunt us. Fabio crazy to leave won’t get any game time elsewhere look at Sess
posted by Chief (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 4:57 PM

CARVALHO. Sorry. Better spell it right.
posted by peterjeremy - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 5:02 PM

Game time doesn’t matter as much as money. Anyway, people like Sess leave believing they will develop and take the opportunity at a high level they might not otherwise get.
posted by peterjeremy - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 5:07 PM

Maybe best we can hope for with Fab is 5 mill in window but stays with us on loan He’s a young kid with big ambitions and even bigger talent so can’t blame him
posted by Magicman (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 6:27 PM

As far as I know, so far Fabio has only played in the Championship. It’s asking a lot for a PL club to pay too much for someone who is only 19 and has yet to play in their league. Perhaps it would make more sense if he stayed to get the promotion we seem to be destined for and he can show everyone there what he can do next season, and his value would be much enhanced.
posted by peterjeremy - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 7:04 PM

Think you’ll find he played a few games last season and from memory scored against Chelsea.
posted by MT - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 8:08 PM

I don’t understand. Assuming Fulham can match whatever salary is offered by Liverpool or whoever, why wouldn’t Fab choose Fulham given we should be playing in Prem next season, he will get more game time than anywhere else, Marco’s system works well for him, he is well integrated into the team. If he does do well, he’s got a good contract and if he plays well, he can double or quadruple his salary with a move. So a win win situation. Only reason he would move I think is to benefit the agent. For Fab, if Fulham can match i the salary it is a win win. He’s an intelligent young chap - hope he can see sense.
posted by JohnC (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 8:14 PM

Other clubs, both in the PL and throughout Europe, can offer a far greater wage than Fulham, even if we are in the Prem.
posted by peterjeremy - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 9:47 PM

Fulham very unlikely to match the salaries a one of the big hitters, infact I’d say they never could and he’d be playing with the best footballers in the world, he could thereby get a lot better and finally he’d have the opportunity to play in the major championships. No brainer really.
posted by Realistic (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 9:47 PM

not wrong there quills are being sharpened as we speak !!!!
posted by John (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 8:31 AM

Only downside move while your stock is high if he stays and has a dip in form so will his value drop and his wages !!!!
posted by John (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 8:35 AM

posted by
Whites 4 Ever (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Tuesday 18th January 2022, 11:57 PM

Same old, same old Fulham. Another 6-2 score line shows no improvement. No ambition shown from the team to improve results and the so called star striker has now stopped finding the net. The hierarchy need to start looking at the manager if this dross continues. Shameful that his predecessor was let go, made even more painful by the success he is having at Bournemouth. The days of winning 7-0 seem like a distant memory and if this rubbish doesn’t improve I won’t be attending any more games.
Replies
Happy days, what a great time to be a Fulham fan, couldn't be happier come on you Lilly whites !!
posted by Harry Hardman (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 12:12 AM

Ok it’s been established we are the big swinging dick in the championship but what is the PLAN for next season? Got to have a plan. A system and a back up system. I don’t like the label yo-yo club I like mid table club that can shock and scare ya. Lock down Wilson and Carvalho.
posted by Vin (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 2:28 AM

What a great time to be a Fulham supporter,20 goals in 3 games! Enjoy this season and I’m sure our trusted manager will be planning next season already,keep the faith
posted by Chief (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 7:05 AM

7 + 6 + 6 = 19 .
posted by Tim nice but dim (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 7:52 AM

20 looks better:))
posted by Duh (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 8:02 AM

Basic primary school maths can be difficult for some people .
posted by Teacher (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 10:14 AM

As a Teacher you should know that that is basic primary school arithmetic not mathematics.
posted by Bobby (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 11:08 AM

They are the same ! And as a policeman you should be out catching criminals not looking at this message board ! And before you ask I’m a retired teacher !
posted by Teacher (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 11:51 AM

7-0 6-2 6-2 Game set and match!
posted by SocratesFFC (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 2:15 PM

posted by
Realistic (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Tuesday 18th January 2022, 9:42 PM

Can’t remember a better week in nearly 70 years. Congratulations to all, TK, the manager and the players.
Replies
Must be a record if n any top 2 leagues in Europe - 19goals in 7 days?!
posted by JohnC (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 10:19 PM

Yeah but we let two in so not as great as you might think.
posted by Grumpy git (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 10:22 PM

Aptly named:)) Grumpy. Equally important we scored 6(5) and Mitro wasn’t on the score sheet, that really shows the fire power that is in the team. 70 goals for the season, a fantastic 27 from Mitro but 43, minus the odd own goal, from the rest of the team. Now that is impressive.
posted by Duh (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 11:04 PM

2 from Fabio will attract even more unwanted attention, but what can you do? The kid is growing in confidence, i hope we can keep him for a while yet. Cairney, nice stroke in, and Robinson's was nice for him and celebration. Mitrovic will not always get the space to score goals, but the game opens up to the likes of Kebano and everyone else who has the desire to join the goal-feast. It wasn't our most fluid or best of games ,but the goals were quality. we can ask no more from our lads. well done all with Fulham! I would like to say that boa morte is doing wonders on the sides. Great work in communication to our players when needed!!!
posted by OWEN (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 11:45 PM

What the hell is going on? Everything you said OWEN, and concisely, make sense! This is an extraordinary season.. :)
posted by Bobby (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 1:25 AM

We are lookong like a PL team playing in the Championship I an not worried at all about next season as Silva knows exactly what he is doing. A small number of good players in key areas is all we need to make us an exciting PL team.
posted by The Time Is Now - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 7:53 AM

west ham, leeds and liverpool are all reportedly interested in fabio, but with the ever-increasing likelihood fulham will be in the premiership again next season, wouldnt he be more likely to play more regularly if he stayed?. it could be a repeat of the sess and elliott positions,where money, motors and lifestyle change talks, which is where the problem will always rear its head.
posted by luvvly wad (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 11:05 AM

Apparently it is a British record , so we’ll done lads !
posted by Mr Guiness (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 1:28 PM

Thing is he will go ,Fabio that is on account if you paid him a million a week he would still not get euro championship football, leaving will give him a chance and a bigger wage packet,im sure he will take the chance and not do a roberts or sess,
posted by the real arch bishop (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 1:52 PM

posted by
Rich of Cambridge (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Tuesday 18th January 2022, 4:28 PM

Liverpool FC in with a £5 mill bid for our kid Fabio Cav. Do they think that they can do another Harvey Elliott? Other clubs Chelsea, Manchester City, West Ham (and don't laugh Norwich are all involved and if he's going he has to be worth the same as Ryan Lonhgone @ £25 million of any clubs money. He's am idiot if he doesn't stay for at least another season or two at the Cottage, then he would be a complete footballer. I'd trade him with Mancheter United's Jesse Lingard for certain. BUT NOT Marcus O.B.E. Old BIG HEAD!
Replies
Let's hope Fab has common sense and stay and get some premier league (hopefully) experience under his belt! He plays well, he can double whatever salary he is offered today in two years time. Don't be a Patrick Roberts (might be signing for Wigan in league 1??) or Sess (a matter of time before he gets loaned out to a championship team).
posted by JohnC (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 5:05 PM

We needed for him to play rubbished in last game. Unfortunately, Fab played 'er' fabulous and scored a cracker which attracts attention. Thats the nature of the beast...
posted by OWEN (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 5:12 PM

ROC - Rashford has done more to highlight the plight of poor and hungry kids than just abot anybody else in recent times whilst remaining humble. You on the other hand, ( and not for the first time) have shown yourself to be a total wanker.
posted by Keetch54 - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 10:06 PM

Ouch..
posted by Bluntly put (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 10:25 PM

It's a pity that Rashford doesn't stick to football instead of trying to dabble into politics, trying to make himself the big I am. He was a decent player once but has lost his way, when concentrating on other things, that don't concern him.
posted by Alan B (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 10:36 PM

Hear Hear Keetch t least he has done something if it helps a bit ,he may look back in years to come with a bit of pride in what he ha done ,apart fromkicking a lump of leather about
posted by worple (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 11:42 PM

Alan B. Surely child poverty should be everybody's concern?
posted by Broadsword (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 6:07 AM

Thanks Keech for taking the conversation back to the school playground. THIS SITE IS ALL ABOUT FOOTBALL. The former Liberal Demo leader Nick Clegg foisted free school meals on the Coalition government in 2010/15 and said the cost to us taxpayers would be cira £600 mill, it didn't it was £1 billion in the first year and has increased every year since! Many parents are able to afford to pay for their children's meals Marcus Rashford,O.B.E., is like Dame Joanna Lumbley who doorstepped a former Home Secretary to allow the citzens of Nepal who fought in the Gurkas (many in Brunei who had never entered UK)the right to come and reside here, many being aged vetrans at British taxpayers expense, sorry these sort of issues are like 2000 plus a month arriving in SE England on the shores of Kent, all unplanned for, extra expense to the people in this country and has to be stopped. Then parents need not queue at Food Banks (which are an American idea in the first place). Charity can only lead to harm, if a thing is worth doing its worth doing well.
posted by Rich of Cambirdge (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 12:21 PM

ROC - Do us all a favour, and bugger off back to Denmark.
posted by Keetch54 - Friday 21st January 2022, 1:52 PM

posted by
John H (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Tuesday 18th January 2022, 2:08 PM

Have a few black and white pictures of our club, probably taken 40 - 50 years ago. Will send them on if you post e mail address !
Replies
Yes please, cody.michaels@fbi.us.gov
posted by Simon (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 4:31 PM

Did try to send it on but wouldn’t except it !
posted by John H (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 7:48 PM

posted by
Pvc (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Tuesday 18th January 2022, 12:33 PM

The supposed supporter who posted that women’s football would attract more supporters if they played topless disgusts me. How would he feel if women wanted men to play topless. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander
Replies
Perhaps the supporter was suggesting headless chickens. To be fair my sons under 15's would beat most Womens International teams. Mawson on way to Birmingham and Lemina retired from International football after being third African player to be discharged with heart lesions. His goal at Liverpool to be long remembered!
posted by Tony R (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 1:45 PM

I think he was saying that women’s football is so mediocre and boring, that the only way to get male supporters would be for them to be topless.
posted by Roger Young (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 3:31 PM

Most female footballers have no bust anyway, it’s the same as most female athletes, no bust
posted by JRD (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 4:55 PM

A FTSE100 company must have 20%, increasing to 30% (with the long term target of 50%) female board members. We have done this for football ref and also commentators and most recently pundits. Why not do it on the pitch too? a team must have 3 female footballers?? How else we can help them improve??!
posted by JohnC (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 4:55 PM

posted by
bigboy4650 (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Tuesday 18th January 2022, 8:33 AM

Interestedly, to see police were called to the hotel where the Australian and English cricketers are staying. Other guests had complained of the noise being made by members of both teams boozing and causing a disturbance which had continued throughout the night until the police arrived. Whilst I can understand the Aussies celebrating it is inexcusable for members of our team joining in when they were a disgrace and not fit to represent the country. Sackcloth and ashes would have been more appropriate.
Replies
simon
posted by simon (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 9:15 AM

Please don’t mention the word ‘ ashes’ big boy !
posted by John H (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 9:54 AM

Who got the call first? The police or the media? There always seem to be cameramen around
posted by NRL (Guest) - Wednesday 19th January 2022, 1:55 PM

posted by
OWEN (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 17th January 2022, 8:43 PM

Seriously' Fulham are interested in signing Christian Eriksen. Sadly for him, Inter-Milan cancelled his contract because of the problems from his collapsed which is sad. Brentford are also interested in signing him, but it is up to Eriksen where he goes from here. Spurs have offered him training only. Eriksen is hooked up with inplants and a defibrillator what whatever else he needs to keep him going. I really don't know the details or how much he can push himself, But if Eriksen feels he is able to play football again, i don't see why not Fulham. Eriksen could be a massive influence especially to Tom Cairney and he might be able to stabilize our midfield and help us tick even better. It is good of Fulham to offer him a way back into football. GOOD OLE FULHAM!!!!!!
Replies
Good luck to Eriksen, but where does he fit in Fulham's needs exactly? We have a good enough squad to gain promotion, and next season a player who is ‘… hooked up with inplants and a defibrillator what whatever else he needs to keep him going’ just isn’t going to cut it in the Premier League.
posted by peterjeremy - Monday 17th January 2022, 10:21 PM

The Bees keen on him as well. What about Phil Jones? Half a year in the second division to get back up to speed would serve him well. Might be worth a shot. Would pair well with Tosin. Sell Anguissa to fund it?
posted by Californian - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 3:45 AM

What about Phil Jones? Could use the second half of the season in the second division to get his legs back and then the prem next season. Would pair well with Tosin. Sell Anguissa to fund it? I know. Another injury risk. But we have to take some risks. We’re not exactly a prime destination, despite Owen’s high opinion of West London living. As for Eriksen, we all wish him the best, but just can’t figure out why risk your life to keep playing. Bees can have him.
posted by Californian - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 4:00 AM

Peterjeremy , are you okay?
posted by Duh (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 8:42 AM

Is Peter J having a stroke?
posted by Bobby (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 9:31 AM

why are we even thinking of more damaged goods!?
posted by johnC (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 9:55 AM

Unbelievable we are looking at Erickson ? Said before priority " new medical team"
posted by Kunye (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 12:10 PM

Why not? He's a whole hearted player.
posted by Mike Giggler (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 1:27 PM

We need more speed in the team not less.
posted by The Time Is Now - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 1:51 PM

I’m fine, but last night for me the opportunity to post here proved impossible because of technical problems on the site. Duh and bobby, are you referring to multiple repetitive posts from me? That was the site’s admitted fault. I don't need a fibrillator - unlike Eriksen.
posted by peterjeremy - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 2:02 PM

Would not go down Ericsson. Road free agent 100 grand a week plus championship rigours doubt he would be a regular starter don’t want no more passengers. Let little bees waste there cash on him
posted by John (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 2:21 PM

Dont think his heart will be in it somehow !!!!
posted by Dr Bernard (Guest) - Thursday 20th January 2022, 8:39 AM

posted by
Big Boy (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 17th January 2022, 8:16 PM

I came across the WSL game involving West Ham. It looked like it was played at the training centre. If it is so popular, where are all the fans? I
Replies
There will be interest during the Euros, but it will diminish afterwards
posted by Jegs (Guest) - Monday 17th January 2022, 8:17 PM

Keep putting it on tv and ramming it down our throats I’ve not spoken to 1 person who’s vaguely interested.
posted by Chief (Guest) - Monday 17th January 2022, 9:37 PM

Why do they call it ‘ Super league’ ?
posted by John H (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 12:35 PM

The S stands for shopping .
posted by Tim nice but dim (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 3:08 PM

posted by
Freddie fulham (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 17th January 2022, 7:00 PM

Anybody know of terry Maton who was connected to fulham ladies football team when we had one ( must be honest don’t know if we have one now
Replies
Don’t know about the girls team but sure many remember the Cravenett’s
posted by John H (Guest) - Monday 17th January 2022, 7:57 PM

john h.our girls team won the f.a cup on several occasions, until m a fayed pulled the plug, as for that dance group you mention, they were hired, none of them supported the club, and were not missed much when they were discarded.for a short time after, the south west sixers replaced them,i believe they were all fans of the club. now me i liked the good old days of the salvation army band.priceless.
posted by mastos (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 4:06 PM

posted by
John (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 17th January 2022, 5:51 PM

Delete everything related to COVID that you don't quite agree with. Grow some xxxxx balls.
Replies
You mean the secret police Even Owen had a post deleted about Boris
posted by Magicman (Guest) - Monday 17th January 2022, 9:09 PM

I wish all the Covid nutters were removed from all social media sites. Then we might eventually get the whole World vacinnated and Covid would become as ordinary as flue. Young people paticularty are heavily influence by alternative voices who lie convincently.
posted by The Time Is Now - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 2:54 PM

I think it’s called a difference of opinion Let’s hope for another 3 points tonight and build a gap
posted by Agicman (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 5:14 PM

posted by
Bee squadhef (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 17th January 2022, 5:29 PM

Where’s little bee these days has he seen the writing on the wall and flying back to his tiny hive under the m4 (0ne crumb of comfort you won’t go down this year there are three teams that are even worse than you mind ffc will take great delight in Confining you to the dustbin of history next season
Replies
Brentford are a Premier side - we aren’t !
posted by John H (Guest) - Monday 17th January 2022, 7:58 PM

Not for much longer. !
posted by Sw6 (Guest) - Monday 17th January 2022, 8:06 PM

Bees won’t get relegated this season,Everton in free fall and they need maybe 4 wins from remaining games interesting that they’ve made a loss,their chairman has invested over £100 million
posted by Chief (Guest) - Monday 17th January 2022, 9:40 PM

john h. why make a statement that is almost certainly going to be proved wrong?. its like saying ive got more marbles than you nah-nah.there really is no need to protect the poor little mites.no possibility john you support the bees and are masquerading like so many others on this site?
posted by kloset jake (Guest) - Tuesday 18th January 2022, 3:49 PM

posted by
Erik (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 17th January 2022, 3:38 PM

Hello everyone! I sell two tickets for the game tomorrow vs Birmingham, i coulnd't go to the original game because it was cancelled, and I'm from Spain.. They're on Putney stand, P4, Row M seats 72-73. 50 pounds each one, I paid 120.. If somebody is interested talk to me on Whatsapp or email. Thank you so much! +34 699 17 0100 erikcollada@hotmail.com
Replies
You couldn’t go because you’re from Spain ? Why ?
posted by Tim nice but dim (Guest) - Monday 17th January 2022, 5:45 PM

£100 to sit next to a load of brummies in the freezing cold and be abused? You'll be killed in the rush for those tickets.
posted by Manual Labour (Guest) - Monday 17th January 2022, 6:14 PM

Register / Login

Register today

Click here to register today and get involved with the Fulhamweb community

Click here to login if you are already registered

Since 1998
"It's been updated!"