Fulham FC Messageboard

posted by
MickTheBeard (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Tuesday 16th April 2024, 3:48 PM

Had a client who offered me a day out at tower hamlets stadium with the cheaper end of a corporate ticket.Yes you are a long way from the pitch which spoils the atmosphere.But coming from Stratford tube station theirs a lot of bars eating places and shops on the door stop to suit most tastes.Back to ticket wich l will mention as our stand will hopefully open.Show the man your ticket go through automatic barrier go up escalators show attendant he directs you to the right section which has been paid for.Go in your sectional door met by smart lady puts on arm band with apiece to pull off which allows you 1 drink only.Man next to her gives you a programme and teams squads.Food available has to be paid for.Ten minutes before game team sheets handed out you have to pay for extra drinks and good seats and facilities are good after game you allowed 1and quarter hrs to have a drink which you have to pay for.As the arsenal game was on telly you can not see the hole game as the broadcast shuts off at one and quarter hours off you go,so we went to a bar in stratford to watch the whole game.I now will tell you the price for 1 drink,program and facilities price for their cheapest package which I’m sure our club will follow £2500 for 1 drink .The food and drink dearer package is £10,000 2 and quarter hours before the game and halftime 15 mins and 1 and quarter hours after the game.And finally for the older fans I met Alan Taylor yes the man who broke my heart at Wembley who score the 2 goals in the final and scored the two goals for West Ham he signed my programme, saying he’s sorry that he spoiled my day with my late dad and he won’t do it again, I have said it before yes you can lose a game but my saddest days was 1975 final,Swansea away relegated to bottom div and Hamburg final .
Replies
I cry every day watching the RNLI Ubering in those gimmigrants on GBNews. Everything else is like a party compared to that.
posted by Paddy O’Doors (Guest) - Tuesday 16th April 2024, 3:53 PM

you know, i had the same trouble only last christmas.
posted by Ted (Guest) - Tuesday 16th April 2024, 4:24 PM

God bless those brave RNLI volunteers, how anyone can slag them off is unbelievable.
posted by Ian (Guest) - Tuesday 16th April 2024, 5:02 PM

posted by
Peter Van Useless (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Tuesday 16th April 2024, 1:43 PM

I prompt AI to write essays that support my beliefs, that way when I read them, I am under the illusion that other people agree with me. It's a wonderful way to live. I also fat me farmers.
Replies
you know, i had the same trouble only last christmas.
posted by herne bay dave (Guest) - Tuesday 16th April 2024, 4:04 PM

posted by
Sam (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Tuesday 16th April 2024, 9:29 AM

Luke Harris grabbed his third goal contribtuion in four games as he scored for Exeter City in a 4-2 win at Port Vale. The Grecians found themselves 2-0 behind at Vale Park at half-time, but Harris completed the turnaround in the 79th minute with a volley that looped over Connor Ripley, before celebrating in front of the Exeter fans. Harris has featured in every game during the Grecians' eight game unbeaten run. Jay Stansfield is on a streak of his own, with the striker making it three goals in his last four games after hitting the back of the net against Coventry City. Birmingham won the game 3-0 with Stanno scoring Blues' final goal of the afternoon. The striker made a smart, darting run into the box and slotted the ball under Bradley Collins as Blues' survival hopes took a huge boost. Luca Ashby-Hammond was on the winning side for a second game in a row as Notts County secured a 3-1 victory at Walsall. Wigan Athletic claimed an impressive 2-1 win at Lincoln City in League One, with forward Martial Godo playing 71 minutes in the Latics' triumph at Sincil Bank. Elsewhere in the third tier, Kieron Bowie played the full 90 minutes for Northampton Town as the Cobblers were defeated 2-0 at Fleetwood Town. Olly Sanderson receieved 34 minutes off the bench for Sutton United as they claimed a point in their bid to survive in League Two with a 2-2 draw at Harrogate Town. In the Scottish Championship, Chris Donnell came off the bench for Airdrieoanians in their 2-1 win at Dunfermline Athletic to make it four straight wins. Over in Austria, there were minutes for Ibane Bowat and Terence Kongolo, who started for TSV Hartberg and Rapid Vienna respectively.
Replies
thanks for that very informative round-up. one thing though. none of the loanees are anywhere near the fulham first team, nor are they likely to be in the forseeable future. ashby-hammond may provide cover for leno next season, as rodak surely wont have another season just being wheeled out for cup games. the others, they will return in may, then be sent out on loan again. even the world class luke harris. qpr would probably snap him up.
posted by paddy o bore (Guest) - Tuesday 16th April 2024, 10:47 AM

Luke should be playing 1st team football at the Cottage.
posted by Herne Bay Dave. (Guest) - Tuesday 16th April 2024, 12:59 PM

Agree Dave Luke Harris is an absolute superstar no doubt he should be playing regular first team football for Fulham next season hopefully Marco takes note of his excellent play for division one Exeter
posted by Pete (Guest) - Tuesday 16th April 2024, 1:33 PM

where have you appeared from, herne bay dave? i know you and herne bay pete are not the best of friends.
posted by paddy o bore (Guest) - Tuesday 16th April 2024, 3:25 PM

Should be down the beach with your WWII Zeiss keeping an eye on our fragile coastline.
posted by Paddy O’Doors (Guest) - Tuesday 16th April 2024, 3:58 PM

posted by
Luke Harris (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Tuesday 16th April 2024, 8:16 AM

Fulham haven't been mentioned once.
Replies
Have to get your priority’s Right world war 3. Or a football match
posted by Ipotombi (Guest) - Tuesday 16th April 2024, 9:31 AM

Does anybody know how long till world war 3, I want to know, I've got to book me holidee..
posted by The whole thing's daft (Guest) - Tuesday 16th April 2024, 11:33 AM

We could send our young lads over there to fight whilst simultaneously importing young men in dinghies coming across the channel, its a win win.
posted by Jm (Guest) - Tuesday 16th April 2024, 4:15 PM

Why didn't you cut and paste the pictures as well, in your original, well informed post, lifted from the Fulham website?
posted by mwk (Guest) - Tuesday 16th April 2024, 5:54 PM

posted by
Drago (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 15th April 2024, 9:37 PM

With current squad, it's likely that Marek, Balo Toure and Tosin will move on. Willian and Kenny Tete are likely to be re-signed. Not sure about out-of-contract Decordova-Reid, although he always does a job. So how do we become a team that genuinely contends for Europe? We have to be looking at upgrades for Pereira and Lukic. Given the minutes received, they aren't productive enough. If I could pick a Pereira upgrade, it'd be Morgan Gibbs-White. A Lukic upgrade would be easier to find.
Replies
Hmmm! Thanks for the insights but not sure of the relevance, bit ramble and inconclusive. Couldn’t really see the point.
posted by SW6 (Guest) - Tuesday 16th April 2024, 9:01 AM

Good points there drago
posted by Ipotombi (Guest) - Tuesday 16th April 2024, 10:32 AM

posted by
Frank (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 15th April 2024, 7:11 PM

have just been reading our match report in the Sun. There were three quite long columns about the game, but apart from giving our line up at the bottom of the third column, we are not mentioned. What is it the press don't like about us ?
Replies
Liar , 36 hours after the match and you claim to be reading the match report , must try harder sonny.
posted by Brian (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 7:27 PM

West Ham fail to lay finger on smart, ruthless Fulham West Ham United’s two roads back into Europe suddenly look equally perilous. Three days after being schooled by Bayer Leverkusen in the Europa League, David Moyes’s side were well beaten by Fulham, with their chances of finishing in the Premier League’s top seven now appearing slim at best. Andreas Pereira scored twice at the London Stadium and of the thousands of West Ham fans leaving their seats before the full-time whistle blew, few would deny Fulham deserved it. They were cleverer, crisper and more ruthless than their opponents. Pereira was in the right place for both goals but Willian and Alex Iwobi were electric down the flanks. West Ham never got near them. Given that Leverkusen have not lost this season, it will take some performance here on Thursday to overturn a 2-0 deficit in the Europa League quarter-finals. But returning to Europe via the Premier League may not be much easier. West Ham are two points behind Manchester United and Newcastle United, having played a game more than both of them. They face Luton Town at home during the run-in but Crystal Palace (away), Liverpool (home), Chelsea (away) and Manchester City (away) makes for tough reading. Moyes appeared to have at least one eye on the return leg on Thursday, with both Kurt Zouma and Tomas Soucek left on the bench, while James Ward-Prowse and Vladimir Coufal were taken off with 21 minutes remaining, when West Ham were a goal down. Nayef Aguerd started in central defence and Danny Ings came in up front alongside Michail Antonio. Jarrod Bowen missed out because of a hip injury. Fulham came here with only one point more from away games this season than Burnley and Luton, but their strength at home has pulled them well clear of the relegation fight and into the cluster of comfy clubs in mid-table, all of them with little left to play for. Fulham were 14 points above the bottom three at kick-off and 11 points below seventh. Which Fulham would show up? The one that eased past Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United and Brighton & Hove Albion, or the one that lost against Wolverhampton Wanderers and Nottingham Forest? West Ham started well and should have had a goal to show for it. Lucas Paquetá sprayed a ball out to Coufal, whose dash into the box was halted only by Bernd Leno parrying the ball loose. Antonio was in prime position but skied his shot from eight yards. Pereira shifted the ball right to Iwobi via Muniz and continued into the area, where Iwobi’s pass arrived for him to tap in Pereira shifted the ball right to Iwobi via Muniz and continued into the area, where Iwobi’s pass arrived for him to tap in. Mohammed Kudus and Paquetá then went close but Fulham took the lead thanks to a gift from Konstantinos Mavropanos, the centre back. Paquetá was knocked off the ball and Iwobi took advantage, marauding forward and then chipping the ball to West Ham’s back post. Mavropanos was under it but tried to cushion instead of clear and a heavy touch dropped to Pereira, who shimmied past Lukasz Fabianski and the diving Mavropanos before slotting in. He celebrated by sprinting up the line to hug Marco Silva, the head coach. So many of Fulham’s best moments this season have come from their wide combinations, with Willian and Antonee Robinson on the left and Timothy Castagne and Iwobi down the right devilishly difficult to handle when on song. Iwobi and Willian were excellent in the first period, giving Fulham the kind of thrust and threat West Ham lacked in the absence of Bowen. They could have had a second as West Ham lost momentum and structure, their fans increasingly disgruntled. Willian missed at the back post after good work from Iwobi before Rodrigo Muniz went through after more lethargic West Ham defending. Iwobi sent a shot wide after another break. Anything good West Ham did seemed to go through Paquetá, but for all the Brazilian’s touch and craft, he was most often deployed 30 yards out on the left of midfield, where he looked up and curled cross after cross into the area. Is this the best use of his talents? One landed at the feet of Coufal at the back post but he lashed wide. West Ham were just about the better side at the start of the second half but the best chance fell to Fulham. Mavropanos was replaced by Zouma, but not before he set his opponents away again with another loose touch, which allowed Willian to spring clear down the left. Willian fed Iwobi, whose finish had to be tipped around a post by Fabianski. Substitute Earthy had to be driven off on a stretcher after a clash of heads with Álvarez Substitute Earthy had to be driven off on a stretcher after a clash of heads with Álvarez At the other end, West Ham’s search for an equaliser was on, but became increasingly frantic. Paquetá was leading the pursuit but a clever, threaded pass was spilt by Ings and then the usually precise Ward-Prowse thrashed a shot into the crowd. That was Ward-Prowse’s final contribution and West Ham’s last sight of a point as Paquetá was stopped in midfield by João Palhinha, who let Pereira take over as Fulham surged forward on the break. Pereira shifted the ball right to Iwobi via Muniz and continued, unmarshalled, into the area, where Iwobi’s pass arrived for him to tap in. West Ham’s academy graduate George Earthy roused the crowd with some nice touches after he came on for his second senior appearance but the 19-year-old had to be taken off on a stretcher late on after a clash of heads with Edson Álvarez. West Ham United (4-4-2): L Fabianski 7 — V Coufal 6 (B Johnson 69, 6), K Mavropanos 4 (K Zouma 60, 6), N Aguerd 6, Emerson 6 — M Kudus 6, J Ward-Prowse 6 (T Soucek 69), E Alvarez 6, L Paqueta 7 — M Antonio 6 (G Earthy 82, M Cornet 90), D Ings 6. Booked Paqueta. Fulham (4-2-3-1): B Leno 7 — T Castagne 7, T Adarabioyo 6, C Bassey 6, A Robinson 7 — J Palhinha 7 (H Reed), S Lukic 6 — A Iwobi 8 (B Decordova-Reid 74), A Pereira 8 (H Wilson 74), Willian 8 (A Traore 90) — R Muniz 7 (A Broja 90). Booked Pereira, Decordova-Reid. Referee S Attwell.
posted by The Time Is Now - Monday 15th April 2024, 7:44 PM

Maybey franks been busy
posted by Ipotombi (Guest) - Tuesday 16th April 2024, 10:34 AM

frank must only read the dagenham herald.fulham did get credit for the win.
posted by tanky (Guest) - Tuesday 16th April 2024, 10:52 AM

What a wonderful piece of writing. The Times of course who say good things about Fulham more than any other paper.
posted by The Time Is Now - Tuesday 16th April 2024, 11:54 AM

posted by
JohnC (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 15th April 2024, 3:30 PM

Some West Ham fans are complaining Fulham showing lack of respect singing while young George is on the ground. That’s a fair comment but the reality is so many players now a day fake injuries, you can’t stop singing whenever player down and I don’t think Fulham fans would have sang if they knew how serious it was. Anyway, why don’t they comment on David Moyles? He didn’t move an inch from his seat when George was down. Didn’t he care? I’d expect him to get onto the pitch to make sure he’s ok and give him some reassurance comfort. Wish George well but don’t accuse Fulham of disrespectful.
Replies
We all know they're taking the piss. Fulham probably has the nicest fans in all of the Premier League
posted by Finlay (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 7:26 PM

The Sky highlights panned onto our supporters clapping the lad when being stretchered off, likewise the player Basham in the Sheffield match.
posted by mwk (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 7:42 PM

posted by
herne bay pete (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 15th April 2024, 11:09 AM

a good win yesterday, but once again, the motd highlights last night managed to miss the last 20 minutes of the game. was it anything to do with the wham so-called fans leaving en masse?. it appears to be a regular habit with them when the going gets tough. i was thinking, they always seem to link themselves with our players, and even marco.it cant be encouraging for their players to see this, and i hope it serves as a warning of what to expect should any of our players ever think of going there.
Replies
pete, dont expect anything from the bbc.im amazed they showed 10 minutes highlights anyway. there was certainly chances in the last 20 minutes, probably we couldnt be seen to be that superior to the outgoing europa league champions. its good to hear the lad who was injured is out of hospital now, hope he will be back again soon.
posted by shepherd spy (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 3:05 PM

posted by
Sam (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 15th April 2024, 7:27 AM

Exeter want Luke Harris to return is that a good thing for his development having a premier league so called Wonderkid return to division one
Replies
Luke Harris will be in the Fulham first team next season.
posted by Krebs. (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 1:31 PM

Jay Stansfield above Luke Harris in pecking order having spent a season on loan in the championship. Harris only been at division one Exeter since January. Harris would need to prove himself at championship level at minimum
posted by Leon (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 3:36 PM

He should sign for QPR, he’ll be in division 1 then.
posted by Paddy O’Doors (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 4:08 PM

posted by
Minty (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Sunday 14th April 2024, 7:43 PM

Did a job on West Ham today who were absolutely appalling. We weren’t great but decent. First time at London Stadium….fantastic stadium but it’s not a football stadium…..completely soulless….West Ham quietest fans ever. Bring on Liverpool we owe them a result for the semifinal
Replies
Now that Liverpool have thrown away their title chances, I won't feel bad when we thrash them next week and move back into the top half of the table. It's happening.
posted by Finlay (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 8:55 PM

Quietest fans ever? Pots and kettles. Must have been deafened by your clappers.
posted by Buzzi B (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 5:51 AM

At least we get behind our team , unlike you an your pikey mates at Legoland , why else would we be way above you in the league ?
posted by Bob (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 6:29 AM

Bob , don’t rise to this Buzzi fake , he / she is a Fulham fan on the wind up.
posted by Jeff (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 6:43 AM

Read the Bentford message bored , loads of complaints re lack of noise / atmosphere at legoland.
posted by Jim (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 8:33 AM

jim, what were you doing on the brentford bored? was buzzi b on it?. we all know its not really him on here anymore.
posted by paddy o bore (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 11:15 AM

Paddy , a good friend of mine is small bentford and told me about the bored so I had a peak .
posted by Jim (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 12:53 PM

The difference with this game was when we won the ball we got it forward quickly down the wings an got the ball as quickly as we could. These are good tactics and if we had taken more of the good chances we created could have repeated the 5 0 score. I was very rude about Pereira's lack of goals. I will now be rude about all the chances Iwobi wastes.
posted by The Time Is Now - Monday 15th April 2024, 7:37 PM

posted by
OWEN

previous posts

posted on
Sunday 14th April 2024, 6:01 PM

Sometimes i cringe and curl up and i bite my fingernails when i see us passing it out from the back. Yes' it is a risky strategy but risk reaps reward and we were well rewarded today against West Ham. The game might have been a bit different if Antonio had controlled his shot but 'hey' if you play the extra game in Europe the odds are you will be a bit off your focus especially if you have another game on Thursday there is a lot to think about and Moyes is very occupied lately and it is tough rotating a squad for mid-table teams. I don't think it was Pereira's best game for us but hey' who am i to argue with him, i just think the hat trick was on and he had chances in the first half to get it. We know that our slow out from the back is deliberate and it is risky but it worked out fine when everything suddenly opens up into space with the extra man and then we go on a charge. What we know about tactics i think we could all write it down on a matchbox and our game and tempo was a lot different to the game against Tottenham where we played a quicker game. We have to give a lot of credit to Marco who is proving to be a better manager than some think. Hands up to all those who say after 3 years our managers get sacked. I am a little wary and intrigued about who will replace Boa Morte next season because the little changes in management are more important than some of us think. A good win today and we are up to 12th place and we play Liverpool next week. I did say that we could have a say on who wins the title before we play them and City but all of a sudden Liverpool and season is imploding against Palace who beat them 1-0. Anything else to play for this season? I sincerely think so. Up the Fulham!!!
Replies
Liverpool travel to Atalanta Thursday. Same tactics again do you think?
posted by OWEN - Sunday 14th April 2024, 6:14 PM

.it wasn't Pareira's best game? Are you out of your mind? He was involved in everything. Sure he could have had another goal but his involvement was fantastic. Palinha was absolutely terrific too he shored up the midfield while that time waster Lukic strolled around doing naff all. If Cairney had been in we would have equaled our score at the cottage.
posted by Doris (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 4:42 AM

posted by
Dellers (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Sunday 14th April 2024, 5:08 PM

Hope the lad is ok. Nasty clash of heads with teammate by all accounts.

posted by
Malden Mick (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Sunday 14th April 2024, 4:15 PM

Can anyone remember us doing the double over West Ham in a season, without even conceding a goal. From what I hear, we played some good football today, and at least we scored as well. Ted, we really can't be relegated this season, so sorry to disappoint you.
Replies
1965/66 season.
posted by The Time Is Now - Sunday 14th April 2024, 4:30 PM

posted by
Malden Mick (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Sunday 14th April 2024, 4:15 PM

Can anyone remember us doing the double over West Ham in a season, without even conceding a goal. From what I hear, we played some good football today, and at least we scored as well. Ted, we really can't be relegated this season, so sorry to disappoint you.

posted by
YES (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Sunday 14th April 2024, 2:10 PM

FULHAM SCORE PERREIRA!!
Replies
No complaints from the moaners this week,great team performance today COYW
posted by Chief (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 4:03 PM

We remembered how to score and remembered how to defend.
posted by The Time Is Now - Sunday 14th April 2024, 4:12 PM

Clawed back a few points to offset our disastrous last three should have 7 points more this morning ( started in the same vien yesterday missed a couple before we scored should have been over by half time incedently lenno top three in prem for clean sheets not bad for a ffc keeper
posted by Ipitombi (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 8:15 AM

posted by
YES (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Sunday 14th April 2024, 2:10 PM

FULHAM SCORE PERREIRA!!

posted by
John (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Sunday 14th April 2024, 1:19 PM

Uh be fair me is on me why, and fink dat dare will be a good atmosphere top fans uh be honest cant stand em. Nice to see a proper london club, fink day is awful bunch really, cam on fulham

posted by
John (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Sunday 14th April 2024, 1:05 PM

Anyone dayer at the gime? Fink I sore an old bill millin abat Fulham Palace Road, fink he knew dat sam of the top fulham boys was on dare why uh the gime.
Replies
Fink they shud have bin at uptown pink or wotever it’s killed these dlias
posted by Dimwit (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 8:46 AM

I’m guessing half term. The future of this country looks bright .
posted by TP (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 8:52 AM

posted by
OWEN

previous posts

posted on
Saturday 13th April 2024, 10:15 PM

I am a big fan of this guy and i was championing him and move to Fulham many years ago. Apparently Roofe at age 31 will be available on a free from Rangers and Sheff Utd and Fulham are interested. I would have preferred a younger Kemar Roofe but not to be. I expect a lot of negatives towards this move from Fulham fans and they will have a point. We are one of the oldest squads to have elder statesmen and i am not sure if we can sustain this. I imagine that Marco is thinking that the young Muniz is good enough to take us into another few seasons and an older Kemar Roofe is a good enough sub for a striker along with our other oldies. Old Un' there is hope for you guys down here at the Cottage. Bring yer boots, lad...!!!
Replies
TYPICAL this guy firstly is injury prone, and the wrong side of 30.
posted by Old Un (Guest) - Saturday 13th April 2024, 10:26 PM

not another Talbot invalid
posted by Bc (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 11:42 AM

Agree another from the past it brigade.
posted by FRED (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 11:47 AM

Agree another from the past it brigade.
posted by FRED (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 11:47 AM

Well done Muniz, you can only beat what's in front of you. It show's how bad the Premier League has become
posted by Ted (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 12:40 PM

Owen .. he’s not good enough and plays in a poor league also he’s too old .
posted by Fulham supporter (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 4:08 PM

MUNIZ. A busted flush. No more. Goals this season.
posted by KEW (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 4:41 PM

Small bentford a busted flush you mean .
posted by Bob (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 4:47 PM

Bit like Tote Boy Toney. £100 million to £25 million in six months. Must be sponsored by Armitage Shanks.
posted by Buzzi B (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 4:56 PM

That means he's bog standard .
posted by Bob (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 5:08 PM

You mean Bob standard, you floater.
posted by Buzzi B (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 5:21 PM

Nope I'm mean bog you thick pikey!Bees down Fulham up !
posted by Bob (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 5:26 PM

Don’t call yourself mean SpongeBob turdpants. Thick as mince.
posted by Buzzi B (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 8:38 PM

Buzzturd the pikey can’t stop crying in front of all these Fulham fans , lol. Enjoy Pompey next season.
posted by Bob (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 8:51 PM

You’ve never been to a game. Armchair warrior, Spongbob.
posted by Buzzi B (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 5:48 AM

A Buzzi imposter ! The real Buzzi would never post this early in the morning, hiya Paddy.
posted by Bob (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 6:32 AM

posted by
Thoughts (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 13th April 2024, 9:19 PM

Micky Adams through Kevin Keegan was about three years. Roy Hodgson tenure at Fulham was about three years. Slavisa's time at Fulham, also about three years. Marco Silva now been with us just about three years. Fat ball sacker is time weird.
Replies
They were saying the same about Klopp in management for 7 years then everything goes to pot. Klopp has passed the 7 years and he will quit on his terms and not be sacked. I think we are safe with Marco Silva and he will do the 3 years and a few more most comfortably no problem.
posted by OWEN - Saturday 13th April 2024, 10:04 PM

I feel tat a plaque be erected on the outside of the cottage to Micky Adams. Ok he made not have taken us to any dizzy heights, but he certainly saved us fro oblivion.
posted by Cottage (Guest) - Saturday 13th April 2024, 10:30 PM

I feel tat a plaque be erected on the outside of the cottage to Micky Adams. Ok he made not have taken us to any dizzy heights, but he certainly saved us from oblivion.

I feel tat a plaque be erected on the outside of the cottage to Micky Adams. Ok he made not have taken us to any dizzy heights, but he certainly saved us fro oblivion.

Cottage I suggest you stop posting crap in triplicate
posted by unhappy (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 11:00 AM

unhappy (a name you are using, because you don't want to post under your original). Question do you disagree with my suggestion.
posted by cottager (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 11:45 AM

unhappy (a name you are using, because you don't want to post under your original). Question do you disagree with my suggestion.
posted by cottager (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 11:45 AM

Its all boll+++s Its all boll+++s
posted by Owen (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 11:50 AM

Micky Adams is high in my estimations regarding Fulham FC, we could well be playing none league without his intervention.
posted by Old UN (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 11:58 AM

Never thought about it before but a nice plaque to Micky would be a worthy tribute
posted by Riverside (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 8:17 PM

Never thought about it before but a nice plaque to Micky would be a worthy tribute
posted by Riverside (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 8:17 PM

What about going for Tony
posted by Owen (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 8:19 PM

What about going for Tony
posted by Owen (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 8:19 PM

tony who?. i dont think you are THE owen, as his spelling is more accurate, and dont think he would suggest us trying to sign the disgraced betting cheat.and he never duplicates his texts.
posted by cottage spy (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 3:14 PM

The real Owen is registered therefore not a guest.
posted by Bob (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 3:19 PM

It is the real Owen. Wrong again SpongeBob.
posted by Buzzi B (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 3:20 PM

Wrong again Paddy / Buzziturd.
posted by Bob (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 5:39 PM

But it wound you up. Bzzzzzzzzzz.
posted by Buzzi B (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 6:28 PM

Wrong again buzziturd/ Paddy. One more try and if you're wrong you're on the naughty step . Kids eh !
posted by Bob (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 7:30 PM

posted by
OWEN

previous posts

posted on
Saturday 13th April 2024, 9:15 PM

See it on Fulham Fc and even better on Y-tube when Muniz gets all emotional when Willian and Pereira sneak up on him with the player of the month award. Okay' i thought they were giving Muniz a tube box of Doritos or something like that and he got very teary about his award to great delight. Rodrigo was reminded that they would have to take the award away and give him a replica or some other plastic alternative but nevertheless, it was fantastic to see his emotions and all the congrats from all our lads who played a huge part in his monthly award. I would like to remind you guys that Muniz is only our 3rd player in history to pick up such a privileged and well earned reward for player of the month with 5 goals. Mark Schwarzer did so in 2010 and Louis Saha did it again in 2001. We are taking small steps in walking on the moon and these little thingys such as a player award will boost our players morale and bring us even closer in spirit etc etc. Muniz to score tomorrow Fred, Old un?!!!!!!!
Replies
As a lifelong Fulham supporter i wish the best for all our lads, Well done Muniz
posted by Fred (Guest) - Saturday 13th April 2024, 10:33 PM

As a lifelong Fulham supporter i wish the best for al our players. So to Muniz "well done"
posted by Fred (Guest) - Saturday 13th April 2024, 10:35 PM

You can only beat what's in front of you so well done Muniz but it shows how bad the EPL has become.
posted by Ted (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 8:20 AM

Boring TED the illiterate is back again
posted by RIVERSIDE (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 11:51 AM

Boring TED the illiterate is back again
posted by RIVERSIDE (Guest) - Sunday 14th April 2024, 11:51 AM

posted by
Chopper Arris. (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 13th April 2024, 4:53 PM

Luke Harris scores for Exeter.
Replies
Is he related to Ron?
posted by Guest. (Guest) - Saturday 13th April 2024, 4:54 PM

He could replace the Portuguese bloke.
posted by Time and a Place. (Guest) - Saturday 13th April 2024, 4:56 PM

Jay scored for Birmingham, and laid one on, so will he be back at CC, next season, or out on loan again ?
posted by Brian (Guest) - Saturday 13th April 2024, 5:42 PM

Haris & StansField are a little more than a side show, Cav is the star week in and week out at Hull
posted by cottager (Guest) - Saturday 13th April 2024, 7:53 PM

Yes Chopper someone listening to me at last Luke Harris is the best 19 year old in the UK bring him in to Fulham’s first team he is pure brilliance
posted by Pete (Guest) - Saturday 13th April 2024, 11:38 PM

posted by
OWEN

previous posts

posted on
Saturday 13th April 2024, 4:44 PM

Sack the manager and get rid of this player that player etc etc. Are we really that bad? No point going into a rant but all i will say is that i think we are too hard on our boys who are having a good season so far but we need a win now we have gone a few games without one. Tottenham have reverted back to type and we can say typical Tottenham who have form for petering out or bottling it as some will say. We are not box office headlines like Spurs and mostly overlooked in the media and not much cop with the papers. We are a bit of a mish mash of a team and we don't have the spending power of Tottenham but we are doing okay in this league and long may it continue. That 3-0 win against Spurs was seen as a mini-crisis for them but now a 4-0 loss to a injury-ravaged Newcastle will sound more alarm bells and Aussie Ange will know its bad and he will shrug his shoulders and take it on the shin because he is a big character but there will be whispers of discontent in high places. We can now look at this Newcastle win against Spurs and stop beating ourselves up because our expectations are not as big as more money Tottenham and stadium. We do need to put the work in Tomorrow against West Ham who will come here with a loss from the Europa and Moyes will be well aware and switched on with a better game plan to revenge their loss to Fulham. Their Europa stint has fallen favourably in our laps and Marco Silva will expect a good reaction from Fulham players without a win in ages now. We can't or shouldn't fault our players and loss to Newcastle at 1-0 because we had our chances in the first half to wrap that game up. And there is no point blaming Tosin or Muniz for whatever because defenders all make mistakes and strikers all have one of those days when nothing can go right etc etc. With 6 remaining games there is still a lot to play for and there are no big expectations or pressure. What would be nice is a return to winning ways that will cheer everyone up and i am sure the manager and players feel the same. Good luck for tomorrow. COME ON FULHAM!!!!!!!!
Replies
Owen, this has been a really frustrating season, but we will survive to spend yet another season in the Premier League, which is vastly important. We seem to score a lot of our goals in snatches, but in other games like the Newcastle one last weekend, when we threw away a glut of chances. It looks like we are going to finish 13th in the table, which although welcome is not good enough as as we are a far better side than that, especially with the likes of Bournemouth and Wolves ahead of us, and these are definitely no better than us, but they can score goals, on a regular basis, and especially against teams below them in the table, whereas we couldn't beat Burnley over two games, and were disgracefully beaten by Nottingham Forest, in what was their only win for ages
posted by LTS (Guest) - Saturday 13th April 2024, 5:59 PM

But we beat Spurs 3 0 and lost 1 0 to Newcastle. Statistically this all seems logical. We a three goals better than Spurs, Newcastle are one goal better than us so Newcastle should be four goals better than Spurs which they were.
posted by The Time Is Now - Saturday 13th April 2024, 10:22 PM

posted by
Fer (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 13th April 2024, 3:36 PM

Hit me, with me. I'm bored. Me! If i'm og then i want yo uto with me.
Replies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsZRci3sA4I
posted by The Time Is Now - Sunday 14th April 2024, 10:09 AM

posted by
Doris (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 13th April 2024, 12:50 AM

The Wolves goal against WHU was not given and "The Panel" have decreed it as a correct decision. How about the Man City goal against us? Exactly the same..
Replies
Man City are cheats and should be dropped 4 divisions. Too many people in this country think they can buy their way out of any consequences. The place is a shambles. It's almost impossible to underplay how bad a state the country is in socially and economically: out of control government spending, unsustainable national debt, billions on benefits, the post-Covid collapse of public services and the loss of a basic work ethic among many people, especially the young.
posted by Paddy O’Doors (Guest) - Saturday 13th April 2024, 3:47 PM

posted by
Chris of Jokes (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Friday 12th April 2024, 11:38 PM

Our Mum died in hospital because we could not remember her blood type. As she lay dying, she kept crying out to us, “be positive” but it’s hard without her.
Replies
Blood group O would have saved her.
posted by Doc (Guest) - Saturday 13th April 2024, 3:27 PM

posted by
Sedrick Joints (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Friday 12th April 2024, 9:15 PM

That shows your educated. I'm serving meat, broccolis, but I'm like a sack of cows mooing up all those potatoes.

posted by
OWEN

previous posts

posted on
Friday 12th April 2024, 8:02 PM

Mark my words, Silva needs a result and Fulham need a win. Marco has done it before against Brighton after a Europa game and West Ham. Marco will target this game against a whimpering West Ham who should be tired out after their Euro exploits this week. Ask Moyes who stated that the Hammers needed some extra days rest after their defeat to Fulham last time out. If Fulham were running in the Grand National, they would be 'er' dead certs i think???
Replies
We are playing well apart from having forgotten how to score goals. If we cannot solve that problem will not win however bad or otherwise West Ham are.
posted by The Time Is Now - Saturday 13th April 2024, 2:12 PM

posted by
JohnC (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Friday 12th April 2024, 12:49 PM

Who would have thought - PL player of the month!! Couldn’t happen to a nicer player! Just need him to score 4 more goals to beat Mitro’s tally.
Replies
The Lenor Scent Boosters should come in handy.
posted by Paddy O’Doors (Guest) - Friday 12th April 2024, 2:17 PM

Yes' it couldn't have happened to a nicer player. Muniz is enjoying his time and regular 90 minutes and his big smile tells you everything. What makes me sad is so-called Fulham fans who swear they know everything about football don't think that Muniz is much good. I have said that i think Muniz is a 100 million pound player in the making. I might have exaggerated his price by by a few pounds but i still feel that he is a very good footballer and we are lucky to have him. It will be a sad day when he leaves Fulham and this will happen. We might not all believe in Muniz but it doesn't mean one jot. Muniz will be poached by a bigger club sooner or later and he will go on to bigger things and we will rue the day he leaves. Its amazing that they voted for him do you not think? And 'er' i think i know something about football, nuff said!!!!!
posted by OWEN - Friday 12th April 2024, 7:52 PM

posted by
Rob (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Thursday 11th April 2024, 5:32 PM

If Ruben Amorim takes over at Liverpool you can bet Palhinha and Carvalho will be in there squad next season.
Replies
Busby Berkeley never played for Fulham.
posted by Putney Pete (Guest) - Thursday 11th April 2024, 5:49 PM

rob, firstly its THEIR squad, second, nobody knows what is going on at liverpool, and to be honest, nobody cares. carvalho back here next season, that would be okay.
posted by glenn (Guest) - Friday 12th April 2024, 11:12 AM

Both overrated so I hope you’re right.
posted by Paddy O’Doors (Guest) - Friday 12th April 2024, 2:18 PM

OK glennder the sausage loving bender
posted by Rob (Guest) - Saturday 13th April 2024, 8:30 AM

palhinha overrated? whats this paddy, another of your silly wind ups? it wasnt that long ago when you pretended to be buzzi b. are you saying the site is boring right now?---it probably is, but to come on here and knock someone of his calibre, you can easily start something off without resorting toremarks like yours.
posted by sid (Guest) - Saturday 13th April 2024, 10:25 AM

rob, your first remark was debatable, your second one was just disgusting. nobody wants that. or you for that matter, on this site
posted by terry (Guest) - Saturday 13th April 2024, 10:28 AM

Not a Tory MP are you, Terry? Paul Nino or whatever his name is was a one season wonder. He should be gone while we can command a decent fee. Who in their right mind would impersonate Benefits B?
posted by Paddy O’Doors (Guest) - Saturday 13th April 2024, 3:40 PM

paddy, you are talking rubbish. you are only good for impersonating brentford supporters, and you are no good at that, either
posted by tom (Guest) - Monday 15th April 2024, 10:50 AM

posted by
Michael Butler (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Thursday 11th April 2024, 12:46 PM

Hi, I have been trying to track down footage of this unbelievable goal which I thought i'd dreamt until Les Strong confirmed that it was factual on a short clip about Viv Busby on youtube. Me and my dad were there that night - I was 7 - and we just stared at one another in silence when Viv scored. I'm pretty sure most of the crowd did the same. It was that surreal. I've just found out it was against Cardiff City - I thought it was Bristol Rovers - and it was probably the 1976/77 season. If you were there I don't need to describe it to you, it was on a par - or better? - than Maradona's second goal against England in 1986. Is there anybody out there who knows where there might be footage of the goal? Thanks Michael, Brixton
Replies
August 1974 ?
posted by Jim (Guest) - Thursday 11th April 2024, 1:21 PM

Me was there. Cold night, I remember it well, old Sammy "One Legs" gave the ball Robbie "Six Shins" and dare was sam twabble.
posted by John (Guest) - Thursday 11th April 2024, 1:32 PM

John . as you're only 14 years old you wouldn't have been at the match so go away with your lies .
posted by Mick (Guest) - Thursday 11th April 2024, 2:05 PM

Matt Busby never played for Fulham.
posted by Putney Pete (Guest) - Thursday 11th April 2024, 4:30 PM

But viv did .
posted by Tim nice but dim (Guest) - Thursday 11th April 2024, 5:23 PM

Viv Anderson never played for Fulham.
posted by Putney Pete (Guest) - Thursday 11th April 2024, 5:47 PM

Hans Christian Andersen never played for Fulham.
posted by Putney Pete (Guest) - Thursday 11th April 2024, 9:14 PM

I remember this game, but what really got my goat was the match report in the Sun the following day. There were three quite long columns about the game, but apart from giving our line up at the bottom of the third column, we were not mentioned. What is it the press don't like about us ?
posted by Finbar (Guest) - Friday 12th April 2024, 10:58 AM

Have you still got your goat ?
posted by Tim nice but dim (Guest) - Friday 12th April 2024, 2:24 PM

https://youtu.be/7W0XTPK8r00 Not the one you are after, but good fun anyway.
posted by The Time Is Now - Friday 12th April 2024, 2:41 PM

No but viv busby did( who scored that goal at qpr in the cup think it was on the plastic pitch drawn match not sure qpr player suffered a broken leg in replay stood in hammy end felt physically sick
posted by Ipitombi (Guest) - Friday 12th April 2024, 6:18 PM

Bozza, yogs and mad poodle wuz there. Yogs was wearing milkman trousers and cherry red docs with yellow laces and FFC scarf tied around his wrist. Millwall was ahead of us with this fashion and hammy end boys was catching up..
posted by Old man river (Guest) - Saturday 13th April 2024, 12:09 PM

old man river; just keep rolling along.
posted by zeb r. dee (Guest) - Saturday 13th April 2024, 12:58 PM

posted by
Fulham supporter (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Wednesday 10th April 2024, 9:21 PM

It appears plenty of clubs interested ; Milan , West Ham and now Man U personally I’m quite relaxed about his leaving . We say thanks very much and we move on it’s not such a big deal !
Replies
Like tosin probably one of the best central defenders we’ve had in a while but he can be erratic not sure he’s good under pressure and as stated there’s always a big mistake waiting to happen I can think of a long line of ffc central defenders so he’s not alone there think his good points outweigh his bad though
posted by Ipitombi (Guest) - Thursday 11th April 2024, 8:01 AM

A lot of what you read is manipulated by his agent. That’s normal to drive up his value especially as he’s contract is coming to an end. The question is if any of the clubs rate him enough to give him say £100k a week that I’d imagine he’d be looking for?? Probably No. Fulham will give him as a good contract as anyone else. so he may end up deciding if he wants to stay or move not for money reasons. Marco set the team well to suit him. Our defence still vulnerable as we have seen recently, and he’s part of that. So would not rule out him staying.
posted by JohnC (Guest) - Thursday 11th April 2024, 11:14 AM

You always have been and always will be a "TIN POT TEAM"
posted by True blue (Guest) - Thursday 11th April 2024, 11:49 AM

Apologies, message meant for Brentford message bored.
posted by True blue (Guest) - Thursday 11th April 2024, 1:10 PM

milan and man u i can understand, but west ham?. that would be a step back for him. the last four players who went there from the whites basically had their careers ruined. a dull manager, a stadium with no atmosphere, stroppy supporters. they even thought they could sign jp! ,i know its not likely, but he would be better staying here, he would get a regular start.
posted by craig (Guest) - Thursday 11th April 2024, 1:17 PM

Ariola to West Ham? Sad to say they win more than we do. Didn't they win a Europa Tournament last season? West Ham spending power is a bit more than we can muster and the Rice move to Arsenal boosted their spending power.
posted by OWEN - Thursday 11th April 2024, 8:25 PM

Like the swastika it should be taken in context. The context being in this case they play in a ground subsidised by the long suffering tax payer so would probably have a lot less overheads than your average club. Not really financial fair play is it? There’s also being owned by porn barons, making the team, board and manager a density c*nts rivalling a black hole.
posted by PC McGarry (Guest) - Thursday 11th April 2024, 9:13 PM

owen, what about ariola to west ham?. he was only here for one season on loan, and we ended it being relegated. the players craig was talking about were probably boa, brevitt, melville and fredericks ..all were established first teamers at fulham, then went to west ham, and were never the same again.as for that europa tournament, didnt fulham win it under its former identity, the intertwobob cup?.as for their spending power, sooner or later, its going to go, they cant depend on the declan rice money forever.
posted by saysoother (Guest) - Friday 12th April 2024, 1:49 PM

posted by
pointless (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Wednesday 10th April 2024, 3:24 PM

I was to wet to weak about the Fulham game. How did we do?
Replies
To weak ? That’s a fortnight.
posted by Ted (Guest) - Wednesday 10th April 2024, 5:34 PM

To weak ? That’s a fortnight.
posted by Ted (Guest) - Wednesday 10th April 2024, 5:34 PM

posted by
Chief (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Wednesday 10th April 2024, 6:33 AM

Really good interview with Rob Scott worth a listen,especially for the older fans,just shows you how far we have come as a club and what we achieved under Micky Adam’s with absolutely no money.Puts into perspective all the moaners on this board and what they’ve got to complain about.
Replies
Well done lads …… you have to beat what is in front of you but just shows how bad the Championship has become
posted by Ted (Guest) - Wednesday 10th April 2024, 8:32 AM

Ted what is this nonsense? You’re either an idiot or need to see a doctor
posted by Chief (Guest) - Wednesday 10th April 2024, 9:40 AM

Those are the only words Ted has in his vocabulary, sad really.
posted by Dave (Guest) - Wednesday 10th April 2024, 10:13 AM

I think his posts are an interesting combination of praise and fact. Keep up the good work Ted and ignore the others
posted by Albert (Guest) - Wednesday 10th April 2024, 10:22 AM

Yes guys I am a complete F.....g idiot. Ad I am almost illiterate.
posted by TED (Guest) - Wednesday 10th April 2024, 11:51 AM

Yes guys I am a complete F.....g idiot. Ad I am almost illiterate.
posted by TED (Guest) - Wednesday 10th April 2024, 11:51 AM

Albert , the words you were looking for is repetitive bs.
posted by Dave (Guest) - Wednesday 10th April 2024, 12:05 PM

chief, it only needs one loss, and all the old whingers are back on here, spouting their drivel. that person minty suggested we get rid of half the present side, all of whom have contributed to yet another secure stay in the premiership. its a pity we lost twice, as some of the comments on here have been a vast over-reaction to a dip in recent displays, not a massive collapse.
posted by putney pete disappreciation society (Guest) - Wednesday 10th April 2024, 2:48 PM

Come on ted you seem quite articulate and informative to me. Keep up the good work !
posted by Pointless (Guest) - Thursday 11th April 2024, 8:04 AM

Is it sound only, I only listen to the radio for that
posted by The Time Is Now - Thursday 11th April 2024, 9:39 AM

Blimey pointless you must have the IQ of a fly.
posted by Dave (Guest) - Thursday 11th April 2024, 10:06 AM

Is the big lanky fella still in Pointless? Don’t mean in a Tory MP up the chuf way but on telly?
posted by Putney Pete (Guest) - Thursday 11th April 2024, 5:54 PM

posted by
Finlay (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Tuesday 09th April 2024, 11:18 PM

Will this website ever get updated?
Replies
God know who the moronic clone is who keeps wishing he was me ???.see above!!!!
posted by pointless (Guest) - Saturday 13th April 2024, 10:34 AM

posted by
Jonjo (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Tuesday 09th April 2024, 8:50 PM

Ollie O Neill was dispatched from Fulham as Luke Harris was preferred. Harris starts on bench tonight v Leyton Orient
Replies
O Neill scored and assisted tonight. Orient were 2-0 up. Had to play with 10 men for the last half an hour player injured and used all their subs. Exeter came back against 10 men in the second half to draw 2-2
posted by Sam (Guest) - Tuesday 09th April 2024, 10:48 PM

Since Ollie O Neill arrived from Fulham to Leyton Orient on a permanent move in January he has impressive figures of 5 goals and 3 assists but more impressive is that he has only played 942 minutes of football compared to Luke “goals” Harris who has played well over 2,000 minutes to date and he only scored two goals one was against 10 men from very close range from a rebound. Fulham made a mistake letting Ollie O Neill leave
posted by Jonjo (Guest) - Wednesday 10th April 2024, 8:42 AM

posted by
Drago (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 08th April 2024, 5:43 PM

Marco is really undervaluing what these two bring in terms of leadership, football IQ and grit. Not every match can be a 5-0 thrashing. We have let a lot of points slip away by not being as solid as we should defensively -- because our performances deserve more. The likes of Lukic and Harry Wilson and Adama are so much softer and less capable as defenders than Harrison and Bobby DR. Does anyone here feel we have a clean sheet in us, given our XI and subs? When we are down two goals, of course positive changes are required. But at 0-0, we need to get the balance right.
Replies
cant remember who said something similar last week but with BDR assisting castagne on the right im sure Gordon would have been cut out.
posted by t.no (Guest) - Monday 08th April 2024, 8:16 PM

Luke Harris is the answer to all our problems in front of goal he is incredible scored twice in division one that’s a fantastic return for a 19 year old
posted by Pete (Guest) - Monday 08th April 2024, 10:01 PM

Twice in division one , wow , pretty average I would say ! Flog him while we can get £500 for him.
posted by George (Guest) - Monday 08th April 2024, 10:22 PM

One of Luke Harris goals was a rebound tap in from close range having played against 10 man Shrewsbury for 84 minutes.
posted by Leon (Guest) - Monday 08th April 2024, 10:28 PM

Luke Harris simply is the best you will all be eating your words. Wales will play him in their senior first team squad this year they rate him as the very best young player only after Gareth Bale: Rob Page loves him he is “guaranteed” to start for Wales in the World Cup he is that good better than Phil Foden.
posted by Pete (Guest) - Monday 08th April 2024, 10:32 PM

Exeter , the Barcelona of the South West , time Pete to give this long running joke the elbow , it’s getting repetitive and boring.
posted by George (Guest) - Tuesday 09th April 2024, 7:06 AM

george, i agree. the luke harris wind up is just not funny anymore. mind you, it never was in the first place.
posted by craig (Guest) - Tuesday 09th April 2024, 11:25 AM

I agree with Pete but not in a sarcastic way that he is a great player but not on the Phil Foden Standard more of Tom Cairney replacement
posted by Sam (Guest) - Tuesday 09th April 2024, 12:12 PM

If “Pete” is a family member of Luke Harris using a different name he completely unrealistic. Harris will never be a premier league player he simply not a technician with the football and he a bang “less than average player” like thousands of other 19 year olds. Many can see him eventually signing for Exeter in division one on a permanent deal in a few years time after making more appearances for Fulham U21s down the line and possibly a loan to a Dutch second division club now he has confirmed during his loan with Exeter that Harris is no Wonderkid. He was just one of those many hundreds of hyped up players. So Pete no more from you in this rubbish comparison to Phil Foden it has been boring and repetitive since you first brought it up.
posted by Leon (Guest) - Tuesday 09th April 2024, 1:58 PM

sam, i dont agree with ANYTHING pete says, so please give it a rest!
posted by luke harris non-fan club (Guest) - Tuesday 09th April 2024, 2:54 PM

Peter the Great.
posted by Luke Arris. (Guest) - Tuesday 09th April 2024, 6:16 PM

Luke Harris starts on bench for first time v Leyton Orient
posted by Jonjo (Guest) - Tuesday 09th April 2024, 6:55 PM

17 year old academy graduate Jake Richards is starting for Exeter in place of 19 year old Luke Harris. Does not look good for Harris when returning to Fulham end of this month
posted by Leon (Guest) - Tuesday 09th April 2024, 7:07 PM

good.
posted by craig (Guest) - Wednesday 10th April 2024, 2:31 PM

peter the great what?
posted by jag (Guest) - Wednesday 10th April 2024, 2:32 PM

I think Marco things of the twins as subs.
posted by The Time Is Now - Wednesday 10th April 2024, 10:39 PM

Luke Harris returning to Fulham end of April at least that’s a positive for the fans to get excited about
posted by Pete (Guest) - Thursday 11th April 2024, 9:27 AM

Probably to clean boots or work on a hot dog stand !
posted by George (Guest) - Thursday 11th April 2024, 10:07 AM

Word on the grapevine is Welsh Luke Harris has not quite performed on his loan in division one needs to improve his goal scoring which he himself said it was his best attribute so he could stay at Exeter for another full season as Gary Caldwell feels division one is his level. It’s a shame as we all felt Luke was ready for Fulhams first team but if he not even ready for championship level how will he ever play for Fulham
posted by Jonjo (Guest) - Friday 12th April 2024, 8:57 AM

I’m afraid Luke Harris is one example of a hyped up kid who is not a very good footballer simple as
posted by Leon (Guest) - Friday 12th April 2024, 8:59 AM

leon: try telling that to pete. he wont listen, the silly boy.
posted by cheerful geoff (Guest) - Friday 12th April 2024, 1:54 PM

All of you will be very sorry when I say to you I told you saw after Luke Harris becomes a legend at Fulham. The lad is one of the top five players in the whole of the United Kingdom
posted by Pete (Guest) - Saturday 13th April 2024, 8:27 AM

Who are you comparing 19 year old Luke Harris to? Top 5 players in the whole of the United Kingdom?? Are you saying he is better than 18 year old Kobie Mainoo a regular in the man United team. Luke Harris is with division one Exeter who has scored 2 goals in 18 matches or 18 year old Jayden Danns of Liverpool. Get a life Pete you clearly know nothing about football. Harris is not good enough for the Wales Senior side Rob Page knows he was just hyped up and he no longer a kid. Fulham have much better young prospects such as 17 year old central midfielder Josh King. I’m sure Fulham won’t send him to Exeter
posted by Leon (Guest) - Saturday 13th April 2024, 8:34 AM

pete, zzzzzzzzzzzz-
posted by cheerful geoff (Guest) - Saturday 13th April 2024, 1:03 PM

LUKE HARRIS SCORES WINNER FOR EXETER / get him in the Fulham first team and in the welsh first team
posted by Pete (Guest) - Saturday 13th April 2024, 4:51 PM

posted by
Duh (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 08th April 2024, 10:46 AM

After a start to the season that didn’t promise too much, Marco and the players really started playing some excellent football, and in truth some real rubbish.I guess football, like most sports, is very much down to the individuals state of mind, confidence, desire and commitment, plus of course a dose of coaching and management. I know I shouldn’t be churlish but I can’t help feeling deflated with a sense of what might have been. I can’t explain the current performances any better than anyone else but I liken it to the the period pre- election when the incumbent American President is concentrated on the election rather than the job in hand.A kind of lame duck finish to our season. Half the team are probably anticipating a move to pastures new and a fair percentage are worrying about whether they’ll make the first team squad next season. Difficult times, but I do think they should play until the final whistle sounds, that surely is what will influence the outcome mostly favourably.In truth I feel a bit deflated and if I’m truthful, let down. What might have been……..
Replies
Despite only getting 1 point out of 9, we dominated all 3 games. We out played the oppositions. We should have won all 3. And if we were just a little bit more clinical, we'd be in the top 8. Before the international break, we smashed Spurs, we smashed Brighton, we beat Man U away and no idea how we lost the Wolves game. We are safe from relegation when we had 10/11 games to go So the quality is there. We just have to be patient and trust Marco to fine tune our front line for next season. I am definitely not feeling disappointed nor pessimistic about the squad. The season is over for us but we can still have a say in the premier league title chase (Both Man City and Liverpool to come) and also a say in the relegation (perhaps we can give Luton 3 points and beat Brentford?)
posted by JohnC (Guest) - Monday 08th April 2024, 11:31 AM

Matt O R man of the match in the old firm derby. would we go for him asking price 12/15 mil ?
posted by BC (Guest) - Monday 08th April 2024, 5:01 PM

BC, you and I would look good in the Scottish Premier league, as the standard is certainly no better than our division 1.
posted by Brian (Guest) - Monday 08th April 2024, 10:14 PM

Been a disastrous 7 days could and should have taken at least 6 points all. Matches should have been over by the time they scored the opener bad luck or bad finishing ?? Knowing the way our seasons going so unpredictable let’s hope we finish with a bang Looking at inflicting damage on little bees Liverpool and city and we owe hammers a kick in the teeth on our recent visits there want to finish above our nearest and dearest twice in a row ? Don’t remember ever doing that
posted by Ipitombi (Guest) - Tuesday 09th April 2024, 7:38 AM

posted by
pointless (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Sunday 07th April 2024, 1:02 PM

So once again we play like fairies for 30 minutes then that enough im knackered, done my bit , same old story still cant score when in total charge, so , ? will marco stay or go ? my money is on out the door .This squad is to old, not enough muscle and have no ideas what to do next when pretty foot ball has to go out the window,one point in 9 thank goodness we got afew point together but better still 3 teams are crap.
Replies
Fulham completely dominated the first half, with a little more luck they should have gone in half time at least two goals in front, let’s hope they play like fairies more often.
posted by JRD (Guest) - Sunday 07th April 2024, 1:43 PM

The Newcastle manager admitted than he expected to be well behind after Fulham dominance of the first half. We did not score during that dominance and what was bound to happen they broke away from one of our attacks and scored the winner. We continued to attack but still could not score even when Marco put on two strikers. Dominating the attacks in a game does not work if you miss all your chances.
posted by The Time Is Now - Sunday 07th April 2024, 2:41 PM

We had two great chances in the first half. Palhinha from an acute angle,shot just wide and Muniz, with probably the best chance muffed his shot straight at the keeper.
posted by mwk (Guest) - Sunday 07th April 2024, 4:57 PM

we are too slow to attack and get forward, too much buggering around our own box and allowing the opposition to reform and get plenty of men behind the ball and we haven’t got the ability the break down or Pearce the defense. Another criticism is the lack of shots from around and outside the box. If you don’t shoot you don’t score. Also see the usual Lukic haters are back on line again, was good b4 being hauled off at forest and was looking like he was beginning to settle in with a specific role, pity some of the Diop haters aren’t so critical of Tosin who is too casual at times.
posted by Sussex col (Guest) - Sunday 07th April 2024, 5:47 PM

we are too slow to attack and get forward, too much buggering around our own box and allowing the opposition to reform and get plenty of men behind the ball and we haven’t got the ability the break down or Pearce the defense. Another criticism is the lack of shots from around and outside the box. If you don’t shoot you don’t score. Also see the usual Lukic haters are back on line again, was good b4 being hauled off at forest and was looking like he was beginning to settle in with a specific role, pity some of the Diop haters aren’t so critical of Tosin who is too casual at times.
posted by Sussex col (Guest) - Sunday 07th April 2024, 5:47 PM

There is only one answer to our problems start Luke Harris next season he will light up the premier league he is the next Phil Foden. Ask Exeter fans they think he has been the best young player for them in last 50 years. He has scored 2 goals in division one that is incredible for a 19 year old I hope Marco has been watching
posted by Pete (Guest) - Monday 08th April 2024, 6:01 AM

He is vastly overrated!
posted by George (Guest) - Monday 08th April 2024, 7:06 AM

Whats the point of saying hope they keep playing like fairies as you say if we still loose,? dont see any logic in that.Should have been out of site ,how many times have we said that but we never got out of site we jut lost to very average teams.
posted by pointless (Guest) - Monday 08th April 2024, 2:00 PM

Nothing wrong with fairies .
posted by Tinkerbell (Guest) - Monday 08th April 2024, 9:10 PM

Best washing up liquid around.
posted by Tim nice but dim (Guest) - Monday 08th April 2024, 9:43 PM

Agree TTIN just knew we would pay for those misses
posted by Ipitombi (Guest) - Tuesday 09th April 2024, 7:41 AM

Definetly not to slow first 30. Minutes played some of our best football this season only desperation tactics by there manager to break up the flow of the game saved them and credit to him after game admitted the better team lost
posted by Ipitombi (Guest) - Tuesday 09th April 2024, 7:45 AM

posted by
Reg (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Sunday 07th April 2024, 11:20 AM

I have just been reading our match report in the Sun. There were three quite long columns about the game, but apart from giving our line up at the bottom of the third column, we are not mentioned. What is it the press don't like about us ?
Replies
Liar .
posted by George (Guest) - Sunday 07th April 2024, 1:51 PM

Finished with motd there miniscul coverage of our game was laughable showed hardly any of the first 30 minutes apart from there one chance failed to mention there dubious tactics to stop game ref let a few tackles go which broke up game credit to him over var at least he had the balls to give correct decision will not watch motd again under its present format far to much in depth discussion ( less chat ffc might get 8 minutes instead of five don’t think we should have been last on again should have been above two games at least
posted by Ipitombi (Guest) - Tuesday 09th April 2024, 7:57 AM

Arresting officers White The Ambulance Team White The Procurator Fiscal White The Judge White The Jury White The powder White
posted by Ali Bongo (Guest) - Tuesday 09th April 2024, 2:01 PM

posted by
Smith (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Sunday 07th April 2024, 8:22 AM

At times we were so slow, the ball was not moving and our players were just standing there wondering where to kick it, in the meantime Newcastle had plenty of time to crowd their defence. When we beat Tottenham we moved so quickly and got behind their defence. RM had four defenders around him while he was on his own. From attacking positions we would pass back to Leno. If we want to play this slow then we will lose every game.
Replies
At times it reminded me of Parkerball. Are we unable to learn that speed gets goalls.
posted by LOR (Guest) - Sunday 07th April 2024, 9:38 AM

So the first 40 minutes was Parker ball ??
posted by Ipitombi (Guest) - Tuesday 09th April 2024, 7:59 AM

Some of it yeah, when the ball was not out of play but was not moving and although guarding the ball he just stood still, you must remember, by the time it was kicked their defence was in place and nothing was going in.
posted by LOR (Guest) - Tuesday 09th April 2024, 3:53 PM

posted by
OWEN

previous posts

posted on
Saturday 06th April 2024, 10:22 PM

I never said i didn't like the way how we play and we play some fantastic football without being clinical and we know we have a problem finishing and seeing games out. The pundits all love Fulham and talk about the way we play, they admire us. In my opinion there was nothing broke about the way we was playing first half and it just seemed so unnecessary to ring the changes with 3 subs all at once that tipped the balance to Newcastle more and more.And just when i was thinking that we couldn't do any worse we found more rabbit holes and trouble of our own doing by subbing another 3 players all in one go which added up to desperation from Marco, i don't know what has got into him all of a sudden with a hattrick of 3 subs. Howe gave Gordon the riot act and whatever he said to him it worked and Anthony Gordon's job was made easier because he was getting the ball more and we know how good the guy is. Isak had a bad day because he did not see much of he ball but Bruno Guimaraes does have a bit of class and that is the difference at this level. We don't quite have enough class in this Fulham team yet but we will get there. Its frustrating today because we did the hard work kept good possession and come away from the game with nothing to show for our hard work. We are not the only mugs and a few prem teams can say the same. Yes' we are annoyed with Marco and tactically we are looking a bit one-dimensional but we will get better in time and we need a few better players. Take heart to know that we don't have the financial clout that Newcastle have and that is the difference between us and them. Keep ball Tom Cairney is the best we got at the moment and our football should go through him but that is just my opinion. You could see from the agitated Eddie Howe that we were giving them problems with Cairney and Willian pulling the strings. Sad to say that love child to Marco 'Lukic' is not a good enough player to take over from Cairney. Lukic had one or two good games for Fulham but he is not consistent or the answer...
Replies
I agree. Today was an error from Marco that let them in. Many said he had no plan B and now it seems he goes from plan A straight to Z! Lukic came on, got booked and disappeared. Traore really tried but Wilson on left looked lacking in ideas. Reed would have been a better change, if indeed we needed to change. It's like Marco throws the dice at 60 minutes just because it's expected, instead of what is needed. Lukic should never pull on the FFC shirt ever again.
posted by Doris (Guest) - Sunday 07th April 2024, 3:07 AM

Owen the pundits do not like Fulham
posted by Ron (Guest) - Sunday 07th April 2024, 10:11 AM

A massive clear out and restructuring required at the end of the season. Buy players who are not Neanderthals and understand instructions. Increase fitness levels, employ a new chief scout.
posted by Riverside (Guest) - Sunday 07th April 2024, 12:47 PM

Agree a good shake up required,starting with our GK who since christmas is very suspect. lets hope that going into our 150th year we can win something or is it another century of winning diddly s##t
posted by old un (Guest) - Sunday 07th April 2024, 12:53 PM

Agree a good shake up required,starting with our GK who since christmas is very suspect. lets hope that going into our 150th year we can win something or is it another century of winning diddly s##t
posted by old un (Guest) - Sunday 07th April 2024, 12:53 PM

Agree with the above postings a bloody good shake up req, Come on Fulham earn your wages.
posted by Cottager (Guest) - Sunday 07th April 2024, 4:05 PM

Agree with the above postings a bloody good shake up req, Come on Fulham earn your wages.
posted by Cottager (Guest) - Sunday 07th April 2024, 4:05 PM

Getting worried I agreed with nearly everything owen said !!!!
posted by Ipitombi (Guest) - Tuesday 09th April 2024, 8:01 AM

posted by
Dellers (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 06th April 2024, 9:56 PM

And yes no question the keeper faked his injury in the first half to stall our momentum and give the Newcastle bench a chance to reorganise their team. Embarrassing and hopefully this will be called out for what it is. And to the Toon journals who are trying to ridicule Marco for pointing this out.- we all knew what you were up to.
Replies
What can be done about these teams with players that feign injuries? Newcastle actually managed to get a much needed team talk in the incident Dellers refers to, when their goalkeeper went down with something. Spurs were guilty of that too earlier this season. I realise that time can be added but somehow the initiative and momentum seem to go from our game. Perhaps that’s the only answer: keep the Fulham players buoyed up and avoid standing around with hands on hips.
posted by peterjeremy - Sunday 07th April 2024, 7:09 AM

I always thought Eddie Howe has integrity and good sportsmanship but yesterday he’s truely let me down. Those at the match can clearly Newcastle did everything possible to stop the flow of the game. It is these reasons why they have introduced a 30 sin bin if you are injured. But this doesn’t work for goalie. The law needs to change to stop it. Perhaps they must bring on the sub keeper but allow them to interchange.
posted by JohnC (Guest) - Sunday 07th April 2024, 10:28 AM

posted by
The Time Is Now

previous posts

posted on
Saturday 06th April 2024, 8:24 PM

But the ball in the net, do not nearly do it do not have lots of wild shot and do not control possession and the game if you cannot score as that is the only thing that matters. It looks like we were better today but we still lost, because we did not score. I hope we can win some of our remaining game, but we must remember how to finish.
Replies
But like head butt? Gimp
posted by Wambulucci (Guest) - Saturday 06th April 2024, 8:34 PM

posted by
Dellers (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 06th April 2024, 8:12 PM

At least the Putney exit of the Riverside was open today… long may it continue
Replies
Like it normally is?
posted by Wambulucci (Guest) - Saturday 06th April 2024, 8:35 PM

It has not been open before.
posted by The Time Is Now - Saturday 06th April 2024, 8:49 PM

Nope, , today was a trial.
posted by Dellers (Guest) - Saturday 06th April 2024, 9:06 PM

posted by
Minty (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 06th April 2024, 7:26 PM

Forgot to add, our set plays are truly shocking, shame on the coaching staff, so good riddance to Boa Morte.
Replies
Good riddince? do you not think that might have something to do with it?
posted by Wambulucci (Guest) - Saturday 06th April 2024, 8:37 PM

posted by
Minty (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 06th April 2024, 7:20 PM

Wholesale changes needed in the Summer, Muniz, Cairney, Wilson, Jimenez not good enough, Willian, Perreira are too inconsistent and prone to being lazy, Tosin, Palhinha and Robinson will all leave in the Summer. And, Leno is a liability.
Replies
Leno totally overrated he has cost us many goals
posted by Putney Pete (Guest) - Saturday 06th April 2024, 7:22 PM

And all this new love for Muniz is plain stupidity, the guy is just not good enough to be consistent in the Prem league
posted by Putney Pete (Guest) - Saturday 06th April 2024, 7:23 PM

How funny,how times change
posted by Chief (Guest) - Saturday 06th April 2024, 8:16 PM

Look at the alternative to Muniz. 8 in 8 before this game and he is our best option period. All our woes shouldn't be all on Muniz. We have problems with set pieces like they say, 37 corners between two games and low conversion rate plus add in a large portion of poor corners from Pereira etc etc.
posted by OWEN - Saturday 06th April 2024, 8:19 PM

Minty are you nuts? Tom Cairney would get into a lot of good teams in the prem. We might as well give Muniz to Brentford if he is rubbish and then we know the outcome of that one. Muniz gets even better. We need better subs than Lukic who is not influential enough and if you are looking to offload Willian, look at his stats for Fulham again and you will see how good he has been for Fulham. I can't believe this post!!!
posted by OWEN - Saturday 06th April 2024, 8:25 PM

minty, are you serious?. all the players you list as not good enough have all contributed to us staying up again, and before you start the nonsense "were not safe yet", leave it, weve heard it all before.as for putney pete, you only appear on this board when we lose, and you always talk negative when you do.
posted by craig (Guest) - Monday 08th April 2024, 3:45 PM

posted by
Minty (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 06th April 2024, 7:16 PM

Build up too slow allowed Newcastle to defend. Silva clueless to change things.
Replies
Me is fat.
posted by Fat Man Resides (Guest) - Saturday 06th April 2024, 7:17 PM

Totally agree Minty
posted by Putney Pete (Guest) - Saturday 06th April 2024, 7:21 PM

Minty I would also like to put one in your ringger please
posted by Putney Pete (Guest) - Saturday 06th April 2024, 8:39 PM

posted by
OWEN

previous posts

posted on
Saturday 06th April 2024, 6:43 PM

We were doing perfectly fine before Marco's suicide substitutions. Why 3 off in one big burp like that and then another 3 which is ridiculous! The main trigger that lost us that game was taking off Cairney and Willian and we freely handed more possession to Newcastle. Losing the ball more and more gifted them the game. Muniz had enough chances to score but he didn't and a whole load of chances were missed. The dangerous Gordon was always going to break through us eventually and it was only a matter of time and self belief building up to their goal. Eddie Howe cold not believe his luck that we had not broken through and it was easy for him to build up momentum in Newcastle. Why Lukic to change something? I can understand bringing on a pace-man in Traore and Wilson to some extent. Wilson put in one decent ball which somebody in the box should have latched on to but another 3 on after that? Jimenez, Brojo, 'TOO MANY STRIKERS!!! Too much of a gamble from Marco who pressed the panic button after a goal down. We were going along perfectly fine and creating chances with Cairney and Willian.
Replies
Marco thinks a lot about Lukic but if he is to be more effective he will have to get more involved and 'be' more influential in these types of games. We need the likes of Cairney who was very influential in this game and it is vital not to give up ground in the middle which happened before our eyes...
posted by OWEN - Saturday 06th April 2024, 6:54 PM

Don't critique my choices.
posted by Marco (Guest) - Saturday 06th April 2024, 7:16 PM

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
posted by TEDDDDDDDDDDD (Guest) - Saturday 06th April 2024, 7:16 PM

posted by
Geezer (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 06th April 2024, 6:31 PM

Its changed again