Fulham FC Messageboard

posted by
#ChrisFromCornwall (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Tuesday 25th February 2020, 11:29 PM

Results generally kind to us tonight apart from Forest game... really need to get amongst the points now in this weeks 2 home games to keep intouch/ compete for that second auto-spot which in my humble opinion is still do-able! ....C’mon yer Whites!

posted by
OWEN (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Tuesday 25th February 2020, 11:24 PM

We can and should be creating many more chances than we have been doing. With the likes of Cavaliero, Knockheart, and Bobby Reid. If we stop playing Parker-like crab football and put more direct balls into Mitrovic, we should be able to create much more danger at least. There is no rhyme or reason why we cannot do the basics and simplest of tasks, and that is to fizz more balls into our penalty box for Mitrovic to do what he does best. If we play tippy tappy football in around our penalty area and build too slowly, it will only allow Swansea all the time in the world to get men behind the ball and snuff out our limp wristed attacks. If Scott Parker doesn't get the gist of it now, a P45 should be handed to him promptly! More teams in the Championships seem to have us sussed, but we can changed some small details within our team. It is no coincidence that the likes of Tom Cairney's progression is minimal under the Parkers regime and more so than Jokanovic's time here. These are small details we can work on quickly! We look out of sight to West-Brom, but we are still 3rd. My message to Scott Parker, is to keep it simple and use the untapped talent within our squad to maintain progress. Derby did it constantly in 2nd half recently, and that is to supply more balls into our penalty box that can see Mitro hhave more chances on goal. We have the players to do it, so let's start doing it now! It's all so very basic and simple really...

posted by
Badger (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Tuesday 25th February 2020, 6:29 PM

Matt O’Riley playing for U23s tonight let’s hope he turns it on and works hard gets back to playing football signs a new deal and let’s his football do the talking instead of his agent
Replies
If his football does do the talking, his agent will have him a deal elsewhere in no time. Too many selfish little pricks sprouting from that academy
posted by Flapjack (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 8:40 PM

posted by
Fulham Boi (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Tuesday 25th February 2020, 4:52 PM

These last 12 games will require certain individuals in our squad to stand up & be counted! But who do we need to step up to the plate??? I feel like only Mitrovic, Cavelerio, Bryan, Rodak & Hector have shown any consitancy this season!

posted by
Marbella White 1

previous posts

posted on
Tuesday 25th February 2020, 4:28 PM

...compared to MST and David. Barry Hearne where are you?
Replies
:0)))))))))))))))))))))))))
posted by MST (Moderator) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 4:44 PM

posted by
Jill (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Tuesday 25th February 2020, 1:21 PM

Some times i read what gets put on here. A you men are like over grown babies. Some of you need to grow up and fast.
Replies
Why ? What you doing on here ?
posted by Jim (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 1:49 PM

Don't read then!
posted by Will (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 2:05 PM

Can we 'ave our ball back please missus?
posted by MST (Moderator) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 2:52 PM

Jill , perhaps some of us aren't ready to " grow up" just yet !
posted by Dave (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 3:06 PM

Personally, I intend to remain young at heart and mind for as long as I can. I've seen first hand what can happen if you accept that age is more than a number....
posted by MST (Moderator) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 3:35 PM

What did we give to Maidstone after selling Smalling to Man. U
posted by Tomasino (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 10:01 PM

posted by
David (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Tuesday 25th February 2020, 11:56 AM

Is the price Lyon have whacked on Dembele. And we saw £250k as the payout for losing him for ‘free’. Can’t beleive there is no protection for clubs like us in this situation. Would be nice if there was some sort of mandatory future percentage clause. Having said that, it would have come from a Celtic to Lyon transfer. But still, it’s outrageous.
Replies
Sorry, RUMOURED price.
posted by David (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 11:56 AM

Dembele not the first & won't be the last to go for peanuts. What will FFC get for Harvey Elliott no dought peanuts again! Not right or fair when FFC have put time & money into these young players. Matt O'Riley could be next on the list!! (don't blame him if he goes)All clubs & the FA need to come up with a fair solution in these situations.
posted by Will (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 12:30 PM

It's ancient history - get over it!
posted by MST (Moderator) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 12:32 PM

MST - got nothing to add, then don’t reply. I’m interested in it now and as such wrote a post to discuss it. It’s relevant now because the biggest teams in the world are after him. What’s your problem?
posted by David (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 12:49 PM

Why didn't we give Dembele a new contract mid season and then add a sell on fee - whoops, reactive not proactive.
posted by Pez (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 12:58 PM

I'm sure we tried. Probably his agent turning his head. Issues lie in the system which needs changing.
posted by David (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 1:05 PM

MST Dembele is ancient history, Harvey Elliot is not! in your opinion 1 leave it as a dog eat dog situation..... 2 Put proper & fair rules in place to safeguard clubs like FFC who have an excellent academy & stop Big clubs cherry picking!...... 3 Your thoughts ?
posted by Will (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 1:06 PM

Whilst it is, of course, history, it still rankles and is really not fair. There is no doubt in my mind that this needs to be rectified, in order to ‘level up’ the playing field for smaller clubs
posted by Rm (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 1:20 PM

Well I have an opinion too David (whether you like it or not) and my opinion is that it gets dragged up over and over again and its been years since it happened.

He refused to sign a contract; end of story. I couldn't care less what his release clause is and I'd rather concentrate on the present and the future and not keep harping back to the same old moaning about Dembele (and Elliott and why O'Reilly doesn't play either come to that)!!

Elliott also refused to sign a contract and he is a big headed little nobody who I'm glad is out of our club to be honest. Too much to say for himself as a teenager who, in my opinion, will get his come uppance one day.

Matt O'Reilly clearly isn't the player that some think he is otherwise he would have had his chance with other coaches as well as Parker and as no club has come in for him we must assume that, as it stands right now, there is not too much to write home about the lad.

None of this will chanhe my life or the future of Fulham Football Club so as I wrote "get over it"!

posted by MST (Moderator) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 2:36 PM

Well thanks for actually expanding. I get you have an opinion but just because you think it is old news, doesn't mean others can't discuss it. Anyway, I'm surprised there's no 10% sell on fee, or something similar. It should be mandatory for young players/academy players who run down their contracts.
posted by David (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 4:19 PM

I never wrote that you could not discuss it; I wrote "get over it". That's an entirely different quip...
posted by MST (Moderator) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 4:44 PM

I’m with you MST ORiley going backwards think people just want something to moan about and most not seen him play
posted by Badger (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 5:21 PM

Its never the people in life that pay for your education who benefit from it, and this will never change.Just when someone has the rough edges taken off, and/or has amassed what they need to fulfil their potential, somebody else comes in and spirits them away. It happens in all walks of life and football is no different.
posted by Keetch54 - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 5:24 PM

Dembele is not an 83 million pound player. Scoring 25 -30 goals for Celtic doesn't put you in the high-end bracket of goalscorers.
posted by OWEN (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 7:59 PM

OWEN - Does seem crazy. But, read a really good article recently about how he is so desirable in English football but doesn't stand a chance in the France set up. The guy is an ideal english centre forward, he has all the attributes to succeed in the premier league. Therefore, there's going to be a bidding war amongst the biggest clubs who are all so desperate to find their number one striker at the moment. only a couple of the big 6 seem content with their man up top.
posted by David (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 10:14 PM

posted by
malcolm hillman (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Tuesday 25th February 2020, 9:25 AM

As someone living so far from England,I look to the Fulham messageboard for an insight into what Fulham fans on the ground are gleaning from the club and the games, as opposed to what the official club site is saying. But I am learning nothing of late from the posts being put up. I can't understand why some of you bother. Can we have some sensible posts please.
Replies
Well how's about you start with something sensible, or indeed anything, then Malc?? This board is not a friggin'football wikipedia site it's for people to express opinions on a range of issues, so when you have something interesting or useful to say er,.....say it.
posted by Marbella White 1 - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 9:44 AM

You only get emotion from message boards some well of the Mark always been the same more often negative .
posted by Badger (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 11:05 AM

Okay OM. Is there anything else you would like your lordship? Maybe a cup of tea with biscuits or anything all. I will bow down and kiss your feet in servitude. God bless your little cotton socks.
posted by tim (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 11:58 AM

Nothing wrong with MWs reply to the letter from the American guy. He summed up what this site is all about, people putting their views across.And I wouldn't think he would require you to kiss his feet --or anything else for that matter!
posted by John (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 12:29 PM

John American ? Aussie Mal gives you a clue.
posted by Will (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 12:39 PM

Got my countries mixed up ! But still can't see the connection, please enlighten me dear boy
posted by John (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 12:48 PM

Can't enlighten you John & I also get things mixed up!
posted by Will (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 1:16 PM

Never mind Will, guess we're just a couple of loveable old mixed up men.
posted by John (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 3:02 PM

I wlll second that John!
posted by Will (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 3:35 PM

posted by
Will (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 24th February 2020, 10:44 PM

So change the subject who will win!! Fury or AJ? my heart say's AJ but my gut say's Fury & as David said not football related. Still it's a bit of fun to us not to them.
Replies
I must admit to disliking boxing intensely, and I am really fed up at the moment as it seems whichever radio programme I turn on it's boxing all of the time. As a sport it's the pits, as there is enough trouble in the world without two blokes trying to smash each other in the head. Talksport had a whole week of it last week, and now it's all over, they are still going on about it. Boring.
posted by Malden Mick (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 11:15 PM

Sorry you feel that way MM but this sport has given many young kids a way out! Not even talking about world champions. But a path to follow!!!
posted by Will (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 11:31 PM

Never saw it as a spectator sport Mick, but its a good participant sport, even if you're crap as I was. Got a haymaker from one kid and spat out eighteen pints of claret on the canvas. Box on, said the ref. I'm not hitting him again, said my chivalrous but shaken opponent, so still pissing blood from the mouth I was awarded the win. Funny old game.
posted by The Arizonan - Monday 24th February 2020, 11:33 PM

MM football, Boxing, Ice Hockey if it put's kid's on the straight & narrow no harm in that!
posted by Will (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 11:48 PM

So Ari who will win?
posted by Will (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 11:56 PM

I did boxing for a couple of years when at school. I won 8 lost 3 from memory. It certainly helped me in playground fights. It was the time of Our 'Enery and Cassius Clay, great fights. I gave up watching boxing when Don King had Mike Tyson parading around the ring in a dress up King's outfit. Tyson was an animal in the ring and seeing him belittled (IMHO) was the last straw for me.
posted by Hints (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 12:29 AM

What an amazing fight,watched it real gladiators sport. Think Fury would win comfortably not sure if it’ll ever happen though. If this was football the 2 champions would meet in the final millions of pounds at steak. Boxing is a great way out for many people not enough clubs around,teaches the most troubled kids respect.
posted by Chief (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 4:54 AM

I think AJ can get inside Fury's head Will. On power alone you'd have to give it to Fury but I don't think he has the mental discipline to box his way out of trouble. AJ to win inside the distance.
posted by The Arizonan - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 6:20 AM

Boxing is not a way out!
posted by Louis (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 8:35 AM

I think many people are underestimating Joshua at the moment because he lost to Ruiz and won his belts back from a sack of lard. AJ however, has learned his lesson I believe and will not be as open as Wilder was Saturday night and will certainly not keep coming forward without protecting his chin. Wilder looked knackered from the off and I've seen him fight much better than against Fury.

Fury (although I don't like him particularly) is a master tactician and can change from south paw to orthadox at the drop of a hat. He is an enigma to most boxers who never know how to set up against him. Remember, he is still unbeaten and should have been given the first fight against Wilder as well.

I don't expect AJ v Fury to be a punch fest to be honest because Fury is still a little wary of him BUT I do expect Fury to wear AJ down and win inside 10 rounds with a stoppage.

If I'm being honest though I still don't think it is nailed on that the the fight will take place for some time (if at all). Joshua has his mandatory fight against the Russian and Wilder has an option for a re-match against Fury which will make him another $30m after which the winner will have a mandatory fight as well so it definitely won't be this year in my opinion.

posted by MST (Moderator) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 12:47 PM

Never did find out who killed the great Freddie Mills ! Will remain one of many unsolved crimes of our time ,!
posted by Dave (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 1:07 PM

And many more Dave! But let's be proud little old GB holds all the belts in the heavyweight division. And one day FFC will win the champions lge (if our sponser changes to carlsberg)
posted by Will (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 1:52 PM

AH yes ,the good old days of boxing early 50s waken in middle of night to here ramond glendening with inter round summeries from barrington dalby,wonderful the night marciano beat harry mathews then again battering don cockell, the turpin fight henry and clay, woodcock and baksi , i think! stracy ,honnygen, freddie mills doing lesnevich , pastrano getiing a boxing lesson from terry downs then came the sucker punch,thanks a million ramond and barry you were real stars.OH yes then get up for school another day at henries .
posted by the real arch bishop (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 2:08 PM

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/deontay-wilder-handed-six-week-21571398

posted by MST (Moderator) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 2:51 PM

Got me thinking of my times at Orpington Boxing Club now... I used to spa with Jimmy Cable who went on to become the British light middleweight title, and the EBU (European) light middleweight title.
posted by Hints (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 9:31 PM

posted by
Chief (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 24th February 2020, 9:00 PM

Heard there’s been a delay,not seen A toofif issue for ages,can’t believe there’s nobody to take it forward. Thought it was a great read.
Replies
The editor is recovering from cancer
posted by Ruislip white (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 9:22 PM

Hope he beats it. He's one of us.
posted by The Arizonan - Monday 24th February 2020, 11:15 PM

Anyone got a back channel to Morty or Geezer?
posted by The Arizonan - Monday 24th February 2020, 11:16 PM

Sorry to hear that,best of luck hope you get better. Miss your humour.
posted by Chief (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 5:10 AM

posted by
Dave (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 24th February 2020, 5:06 PM

As we've just had a big heavyweight battle, anyone remember on the old steam radio boxing commentaries by Eamonn Adrews with inter round summaries by Barrington Dalby. No pay for view in them days lads ! And before anyone start moaning that this is a football site. I KNOW it is Time for all that after the next match!
Replies
Happy days
posted by Badger (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 6:05 PM

Great days Dave, even remember going to Kilburn High Road to watch most of Ali's fights at the cinema as a kid.... In the gentle art of bowls I knew an England skip who took up kick boxing to focus the mind maybe some of our players need to do the same!
posted by Will (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 6:33 PM

Remember the clowns well. When Turpin fought Sugar Ray Robinson they were giving every round to Robinson and then it transpired Turpin was a clear winner. The fight took place at Earls Court, very near West Brompton station. I believe there was such an uproar over their commentary they disappeared from the scene shortly afterwards
posted by bigboy4650 (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 9:19 PM

My old man and my ucle went to that one. Think it was at the Empress Hall but not sure about that. They said I was too young to go. Truth was they only had two tickets.
posted by The Arizonan - Monday 24th February 2020, 11:24 PM

Ari it was at Empress Hall which I was directly opposite the junction of Ongar Road and Lillie Road
posted by bigboy4650 (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 7:56 AM

Ari, have you got an autie?
posted by Marbella White 1 - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 12:04 PM

ot kowingly
posted by The Arizonan - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 4:33 PM

posted by
Tim (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 24th February 2020, 10:00 AM

Just had a peep at the bees travel arrangements for the game at the cottage , kick off 3pm , coaches leave 6pm , whose gonna tell them it’s on a Friday, kick off 7-45pm , lol. ,
Replies
Coaches?? Christ they could friggin' walk it...
posted by Marbella White 1 - Monday 24th February 2020, 11:00 AM

Marbella White...friggin’ walk it. I think they will. 2-0
posted by Simon (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 3:16 PM

Typical small bentford, 3pm ko on a Friday , and they are running a half full coach , which leaves at 6pm , you couldn’t make it up .
posted by Jack (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 3:28 PM

Perhaps we should ko at 3pm and not tell them? With Parker's tactics, we will get 100% possession and scrape a 0 0 draw!
posted by Chris of Jokes - Monday 24th February 2020, 3:54 PM

parker we love him another away win to the promise land with our new state of the art super stadium
posted by b (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 8:28 PM

You getting the 6pm minibus for the 3pm ko sonny , hahaha, only small bentford could arrange that , lol
posted by Jack (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 8:50 PM

yes we are visiting a shed on the thames see our fabulous new stadium
posted by b (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 10:05 PM

But it's SMALL ! Totally fitting that Small Brentford FC should play there. I heard they have to write SBFC on the top of the stand so pilots know they're not flying over Rod Stewart's train set.
posted by Ollie (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 1:38 AM

b , you say you are going to a shed , that would be Chelsea but they are not on the Thames , at least the ground isn’t. So small bentford can’t the ko time right , the correct day of the match or where they are meant to be playing , lol . And you think you’re a big club ? Keep em coming sonny boy , giving us proper fans a right laugh !
posted by Jack (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 10:14 AM

is micheal & bubbles still there
posted by b (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 8:19 PM

Not at Luton sonny , mummy wouldn't let you go ,haha
posted by Jack (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 8:33 PM

Nice one ollie re the train set !
posted by Mark (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 8:43 PM

b , you mean Michael Buble , the Canadian singer ! Good team that Luton !
posted by Ted (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 9:55 PM

posted by
mwk (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 24th February 2020, 9:40 AM

I'm sure there are many of you also read and use The other forums. Yesterday I logged into TIFF and got the following message. "This Site Is Not Secure. This might mean that someone's trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close down this site immediately". Just enquiring has anyone else experienced this?
Replies
Once said that but when l looked message still came up on site
posted by Badger (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 9:50 AM

Do you mean TOFIF? Googled TIFF and got Toronto International Film Festival lol :)
posted by Marbella White 1 - Monday 24th February 2020, 9:56 AM

Ooops that'll be TOOFIF then Lol
posted by Marbella White 1 - Monday 24th February 2020, 11:01 AM

Sounds like their security certificate is out of date. Why not tell them?
posted by The Arizonan - Monday 24th February 2020, 3:41 PM

It seems you were correct Arizonan. It's up and running now.
posted by mwk (Guest) - Tuesday 25th February 2020, 4:07 PM

posted by
LTS (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Monday 24th February 2020, 8:40 AM

Although I am a fan of this site, I do occasionally look at the Voyforum's postings, although I never contribute to that site, but at present I am unable to look at it, as my PC says that it is off limits due to a virus. Has anybody else tried this site and are having the same problems. ?
Replies
Yep , me as well.
posted by Ted (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 8:55 AM

Me too says the time on my mobile is wrong.
posted by Ian (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 9:28 AM

Yes, I just posted the same message above.
posted by mwk (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 9:42 AM

And me.
posted by Malden Mick (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 11:41 AM

posted by
Alan B (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Sunday 23rd February 2020, 11:46 PM

Looking at the three teams likely to be relegated from the Premier League this season, Norwich, West Ham Aston Villa, or even Watford, if we miss out on promotion this season, will we might find even more difficult next season to win an automatic position, or even a play off chance, as apart from Norwich, who we always seem to beat, we always have trouble with both Watford, and Villa and especially West Ham, if they come down, and bearing in mind we will most likely be losing Mitro, Cairney, Hector, Knockaert to name just four, so it could be a case of miss out this season, and it could be many years before we would be in a position to challenge again. So Scott Parker please go for an all out attack, with no more sideways and backwards boring football, so it's win or bust.
Replies
The same comment was made earlier on this season referring to Swansea ~ Cardiff ~ Stoke ~ Huddersfield but look where they are.
posted by KUNYE (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 9:46 AM

posted by
nogboy4650 (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Sunday 23rd February 2020, 5:16 PM

Unfortunately, my comments re Scott Parker have been taken too literally so I need MST to explain. No
Replies
No should not be on my previous post
posted by bigboy4650 (Guest) - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 5:22 PM

Nogboy? Nogboy?? Surely a racist name. You should be ashamed of yourself.
posted by The Arizonan - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 10:34 PM

posted by
OWEN (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Sunday 23rd February 2020, 5:01 PM

How are Wolves doing it in this prem, i don't know how but they are rocking it. To win 4.0 in Europe this week and then to deliver a 3.0 thrashing to Norwich is exceptional. I would have expected Norwich to come out fighting and expecting a result somehow, knowing that Wolves may have been a touch battle-worn from their exploits. The writing is on the wall for Norwich after that result me-thinks and they will be back with us in no time. What a contrast there is between both teams that were not long ago competing with each other in this league. Wolves have certainly evolved and gotten better, and for them this is a fairy-tale story for them and a midlands club that have progressed and beyond. We at Fulham are not in the same mode as Wolves just yet and it is going to take a little more time to get there. Scott Parker was happy with the result of our match against Derby and i suppose we didn't lose which is Okay but, there is a but. Derby really should have beaten us hands down, especially with all those chances fizzing through our penalty box. It was fortunate for us that no one from Derby latched on to one of those. After the beating we gave them back at the Cottage late last year, it would be nice to see some steady progress and more consistency. What is also worrying is when we win, we don't seem to be able to blow teams away going on to the next week. My other main worry is that Parker needs to gel this Fulham squad to cut through defenses better and quicker and it just isn't happening. There are too many bits of the puzzle and some untapped talent we havn't used yet. Kabano has not featured in any game for more than 10 minutes and O' Reily and others are an unknown quantity moving forward. Playoffs looks like the best we can hope for more than ever now, and i don't fancy the heartache of another one. They say that playoffs and chances are equaled out and we have had our share of that. Most other teams around the top 6 have settled squads and formations and tactics that works and they will stick to. We have the goals and saving grace of Mitrovic but we can't seem to make more use of Cavaleiro and Knockheart and Bobby Reid. What would other teams do with these guys? A lot more than we can i imagine. There is an acceptance that we need another season and Parker needs more time to learn is trade. This all sounds okay and hunkey-dorey, and i guess that a loss in the playoffs will be accepted. If we win through the playoffs, it will be a bonus, if we lose there is next season to look forward to with most of this squad tied up already. If this is Khans plan then so beit! We march on to next season with Scott Parker in charge and tactics up to speed and Fulham ready to go! I can't wait for next season already...
Replies
Thrashing Norwich 3-0 is not exceptional (and Espanol are not much better)
posted by Flapjack (Guest) - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 7:28 PM

We controlled the game till last ten mins cav should of put us in front. When Arter went off McDonald was to slow lost midfield but gutted it out most home sides come on late on. It’s our home form that’s let us down . Like to see Kebano get a chance
posted by Badger (Guest) - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 8:17 PM

posted by
bigboy4650 (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Sunday 23rd February 2020, 11:51 AM

Just read Mr Parker,s view on the match. He was satisfied on the whole with the result and the team showed character and, in the main, dominated possession and had chances to win the game. This appears to be different from most of the accounts that I have read on this site so it appears our posters are mistaken in theirs comments. Long may Mr Parker continue in his quest to build a team full of fight and character.
Replies
I agree our away form is good home is letting us down
posted by Badger (Guest) - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 11:55 AM

Should think Mr Parker would be satisfied with the result against Derby. If it wasn't for a series of exceptional saves by Rodak the score line . could have been 4 or even 5-1!
posted by John (Guest) - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 12:13 PM

An away point at Derby would not have been a bad result, if it wasn’t for the shocking home result against Barnsley
posted by Rm (Guest) - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 1:01 PM

Same when WBA got point at Fulham keeper did some great saves we were all over them keepers part of team
posted by Badger (Guest) - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 1:04 PM

Spot on RM
posted by Badger (Guest) - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 1:05 PM

posted by
KUNYE (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Sunday 23rd February 2020, 12:09 AM

Our team of under 18s sits at the top of their league,after today's win at Southampton 3:1 jay Stansfield scoring 2,taking his total to 22 this lad rely is a goal machine. Having watched many matches and training sessions its amazing to watch their work load,and enthusiasm a great credit to their coaches.such a pity parker does not watch them to see how it is done. My tip to watch from this great bunch is Jay stansfield c/f ~ Luca Murphy ~ f/b Damian las g/k ~ Cody Dramar f/b. I would recommend anyone who can get to M/P to watch their matches do so,a Fulham side to be proud of.
Replies
Love the youth report Kunye! Keep it coming. Hope to see these lads on the senior squad sooner rather than later. We have one of the best academies in England and have for a while now. Shame the Khans don’t know what to do with it. BTW Have we gotten our money from Liverpool yet? Gonna need it to stave off FFP trouble if we don’t go up.
posted by Californian - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 1:39 AM

All very well having the best academy in England, but we are simply developing players who will jump ship at the first opportunity. If they make it to the senior squad, we will not get any long term benefit (apart from a minimal transfer fee). Close the academy down and use the savings to buy experienced players who are not going to be poached
posted by Flapjack (Guest) - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 11:00 AM

Speaking of youth,any one know why the kid at brum is being touted at 30/50 mill at 16? which it appears some will pay !!!! how come our kids cant get that dosh when we sell, dembele sod all elliot sod all, patrick, a pittance ,so why is he different ,any one know.
posted by pointless (Guest) - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 11:38 AM

They possibly have a better financial acumen than us.The Elliot fiasco is an example
posted by KUNYE (Guest) - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 11:56 AM

May be Dembele went to Scotland and was out of contract, £500k compensation. Elliott was out of contract and moved pending a tribunal valuation. Roberts was sold For £10m, he was under contract.
posted by mwk (Guest) - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 12:43 PM

Most of the top teams are more than happy to give their younger players a chance to see what they can do. Doesn't happen too often down by the Thames !
posted by Dave (Guest) - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 1:15 PM

Quite agree Dave, no more so than jay Stansfield who was given a 40min cameo role by Parker
posted by KUNYE (Guest) - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 1:40 PM

Looking at our forward line they dont seem to be gelling,so a mass clear out apart from Mitro could be a good thing. Would not mind seeing us bidding for Roberts and bedding in a couple of our home grown youth players.
posted by KUNYE (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 9:56 AM

posted by
Tony R (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 22nd February 2020, 10:46 PM

Whether you want Parker in or out. One thing for sure he does appear to have the players behind him. Watching Rams News they pointed out that Huddersfield gave tham a much harder competitive game! Cocu was surprised at the lack of service to the best striker in the Championship. All points to our Managers decision making!
Replies
Yup. The players nary make a decision the pitch. It’s all SP. Obviously not too many former players on this board. Our roster is nowhere near as good as you all think. Fake news in the press has you all fooled. Not to mention the Khans. Shocking we’re in third with this setup
posted by Californian - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 1:29 AM

posted by
#ChrisFromCornwall (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 22nd February 2020, 9:54 PM

CHAMPIONSHIP so close and competitive this season reckon there’s still many Twist&Turns still to come for top 6 clubs. Yes Fulham have some tough games to come including Leeds who also have half a dozen tricky games and potential banana skins! We’re definitely well in mix for autos spot and going to be interesting run-in and still all to play for! Gotta keep the Faith going!... CMON YER WHITES! https://dc6vmiz8c91pk.cloudfront.net/media/50/82761546200787/boro_web.png
Replies
OOPPPSSS!… SHOULD BE> https://www.leedsunited.com/tickets/fixtures
posted by #ChrisFromCornwall (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 10:01 PM

Just a thought,apart from Mitro & Rodek what if the team who are on good contracts and wages do not want promotion,why, well if promoted many of these would be out,so stay where you are within your comfort zone and do not risk an unknown financial future
posted by KUNYE (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 11:31 PM

Been saying that for a couple weeks now Kunye. Maybe it takes saying from one of the queens loyals to get the point across. Add to that how overmatched they all were in the prem last term. There’s no incentive to push on.
posted by Californian - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 1:20 AM

True where is the incentive for players like Mcdonald & Johansen after the way they were treated last season
posted by Paul (Guest) - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 7:57 AM

posted by
Drago (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 22nd February 2020, 9:52 PM

In the last 10 Championship matches, we’ve scored one goal or less 9 times. The play of Rodak and Hector has been papering over the anemic attack.

posted by
A C (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 22nd February 2020, 5:53 PM

Well most of us thought that we would slip down to 5th, after this afternoon's matches, but lo and behold by some miracle we are still 3rd. We are playing boring boring football, under a clueless manager, and we are still in the running for a play off spot, so I ask myself, how bad are the teams in the Championship this season, and I think that they must pretty poor, if we are still in with a shout. Leeds just scraped home today, Notts Forest couldn't even beat QPR, Brentford just managed a point and only Preston made any ground really and they are away to both WBA and us, in their next two matches, so who will go up is anyone's guess, but it does look like both WBA and Leeds are set fair for the autos, and the other five, us included, are playing for a date at Wembley, which none of us really deserve.
Replies
Very good summary. It certainly isn't a landmark year for the Championship, other than perhaps West Brom, but we're playing a boring style, show no pace or consistancy and yet we're still there.
posted by The Arizonan - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 7:05 PM

west brom have a quality manger that's why
posted by d (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 7:19 PM

But only 2 points from 9 against non-playoff teams. The next four matches are all against the top 10. We had a chance to make hay, now it’s a war just to make the playoffs.
posted by Drago (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 8:16 PM

We tend to do well against good sides and lose to the rubbish teams. I'm not so worried if Parker can get the midfield going (perferably forward) but he hasn't got the weapons, neither has he got anyone to feed off Motrovic. Cavellero and Knockhaert wandering about like Jews in the Desert and the midfield struggling to catch up. Remember the roll Ryan Sessegnon played when he wasn't pretending to be a full back? And the goals that came from it?
posted by The Arizonan - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 11:40 PM

posted by
d (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 22nd February 2020, 5:05 PM

I meet up with 6 people and go with 4 so 10 in total every one wants him out that's high percentage
Replies
I go with 5 who don’t want him out
posted by Badger (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 5:33 PM

Same percentage.
posted by The Arizonan - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 5:34 PM

posted by
John (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 22nd February 2020, 2:38 PM

We have had so much luck this season! we started the season badly but none of the teams ran away with the league. Then West Brom and Leeds ran away but as we started pulling a few results together, they collapsed like a pack of cards. Recently we had a few bad games but apart from West Brom none of our rivals are taking advantage!! I put the luck to Parker! We question he’s ability as a manager but he certainly is a lucky one!! Sometimes luck is all you need....and we have a bagful this season! Just hope it doesn’t run out before the season end....
Replies
It looks like more than ever that we will need to compete in the playoffs judging on todays results for Leeds and West Brom. Somehow i can't see Scott Parkers lucky streak continuing. Not saying we aren't capable of winning another playoff, we certainly have the talent to do it, but we will see if and when....
posted by OWEN (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 5:08 PM

He may be lucky but Im bored bored Lucky if he keeps his job
posted by jimjo (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 5:10 PM

What’s so lucky long injures to Arter Reed Kongola and Mawson had injury all season before op now out for season Johansen needs op struggling on to end of season Marchand been out most of season Kebano KAMARA out same time as Mitrovic bug went trew Club didn’t get stone wall pen v Reading Cairney and McDonald been out with knocks as have Knockaert Onomah just fond some form out Friday to name just a bit of our luck but we’re still 3rd if we were Liverpool be all over the papers
posted by Badger (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 9:30 PM

posted by
dAN (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 22nd February 2020, 2:35 PM

If we took out what we do in our own half what amount would we have in the others half of the pitch??????
Replies
The square root of fcuk all (and that's a very small number).
posted by The Arizonan - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 7:07 PM

posted by
Markrightback (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 22nd February 2020, 2:31 PM

Wonder if Brentford fans are calling for the sacking of the manager ....or is that just us !
Replies
Just us
posted by Chief (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 2:38 PM

they have a better manger score more goals play better football they played us of the pitch and will beat us again 1 point behind but much better all round that is why parker is has no idea with 3 good games all season
posted by d (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 2:39 PM

But d at the moment ...Fulham and Brentford have played the same number of games but Fulham have more points and are higher in the table ...just an observation !…
posted by Markrightback (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 2:58 PM

One point not points.
posted by Brentford Bob (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 10:46 PM

Yeah, but higher. One more point and higher. Got it now?
posted by The Arizonan - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 11:43 PM

Mr Blob is a bit thick so you might have to explain it again .
posted by Ted (Guest) - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 9:15 AM

Blob , Fulham 57 points small bentford 56 points, we have more points than you , ask teacher tomorrow to explain , lol.
posted by Jack (Guest) - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 10:32 AM

Point is singular. Points is plural, Jack. Your One point ahead, not more. When you get to special needs classes tomorrow get someone to explain language and addition to you.
posted by Brentford Bob (Guest) - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 12:45 PM

The comment was. “ we have more points than you “. Points is plural , our 57 points to your 56 points , plural of point is points , ask teacher tomorrow, can’t believe I’m having to point this out . Maths not your strong point is it , or reading ! Have another look at the table and see who is above you .
posted by Jack (Guest) - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 1:26 PM

You said it blobby , we are ahead of you !
posted by Ted (Guest) - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 1:28 PM

Blob. "Points ARE plural" and you're, not your. Terrible grammar.
posted by The Arizonan - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 3:34 PM

One point ten points still puts us third as it stands and one good week who knows,,
posted by Len (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 5:11 PM

posted by
Fulham supporter (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 22nd February 2020, 2:06 PM

Brentford just awarded the worst penalty ever ref should be sacked
Replies
the entertainers
posted by b (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 5:07 PM

Nice dive
posted by Jack (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 5:29 PM

posted by
OWEN (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 22nd February 2020, 1:30 PM

It doesn't take a genius to see what we do wrong week in and week out at Fulham. Don Goodman rightly pointed out some basic mistakes in our game which Scott Parker and Stuart Gray can't seem to iron out in this Fulham team. How many times do we see a 2 and 3 man passing move going forward, for then a player passing backwards the moment a forward makes runs? This happens week in and week out and sorry to say this, but these are basics we should be getting right now. We give Scott Parker the benefit of the doubt every week and we see not much progress. We scrape a win one week but not really tanking the opposition and we get the usual 'i told you Parker is good' by the Scott Parker forever love brigade. Then we lose and we get the other side. The experts say Derby draw and take points of Fulham who everyone assumes that they will push on and get closer to Leeds and WBA. We don't think that we have a good enough squad to hold our own if we get promotion so where do we go from here? Every other tom dick and harry think that wehave the best squad in this division and i personally think that they are not that far of thinking that! AK- Kamara is useless apparently, but he was good enough to scor a brace against QPR when Mitrovic was out. Could it be that Scott Parker is finding it hard to come up with different team selections, formations, and tactics to deal with different scenarios and other team dynamics? I argue that there are better and more experienced managers out there that can tweek and get much better results from this Fulham side. Tom Cairney expected us to respond and have a positive reaction against Derby but it didn't happen yet again why was that? Fulham got shot of Sturt Gray around Slavisa once, and now we can see why that was in my opinion. We need to start taking more 'Risks; on and off the field! Too risky to get a manager in with so many games left? Can we get the ball into a bored Mitrovic and put in more balls to him etc? Derby did that in the 2nd half last night and look at the results? We were very lucky to come away with a draw. As usual we will have the Parker love crew who will say that a draw was a good result. What else can we do? Let's pick on the Chairman for lumping us with Kamara and some of the other useless lumps we call footballers. 3rd place in the table 'Owen' why am i moaning??? I don't know because i have lost the plot! Rant over!!!!!!
Replies
You're full of it. Abswer the question or ...
posted by The Arizonan - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 3:11 PM

Zzzzzz
posted by Simon (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 4:28 PM

Hardly think it's worth " picking on the chairman", he appears quite happy with how things are.
posted by Dave (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 6:29 PM

"The Chairman", of course, is not the Director of Football. Another wayward arrow.
posted by The Arizonan - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 7:10 PM

posted by
Marbella White 1

previous posts

posted on
Saturday 22nd February 2020, 12:41 PM

We all get frustrated and get pi$$ed off when we don't win - it's only normal. I'd be the first to say that if we were in the bottom half of the table and threatened with relegation to Div One I would be joining the POB's and calling for his head. As we are not, could I ask what exactly is the issue people have? So let me ask this question......"If at the start of the season we could have forseen that in February we would be 3rd in the table and with every prospect of reaching the play offs would you have taken it?" Yes, or no? Some will doubtless say yes that's too simplistic and it's not the point. Answer - IT IS the point. So, yes, or no?
Replies
In my opinion, it’s not the point. We don’t look like a team capable of staying in the premiership. We play boring side to side football and in any other season, we would be mid table. He is clearly not getting the best out of our players and we waste opportunity after opportunity of climbing into the top 2. He is not made of the stuff we need. At this point if the season, it’s too late to give him the boot though. Was very shocked he was still here after Christmas.
posted by David (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 1:17 PM

You seem to miss the point , we are playing boring , painfully slow , crap football . Mitrovic saves us game after game . We have the players to perform better , score more and win more . Parker has knocked the confidence out of the team . We could and should be in the top two with the squad we have , so no I don’t accept where we are , I expected better at the start of the season .
posted by Alan (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 1:31 PM

Snap
posted by Alan (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 1:33 PM

Brilliant post Dave
posted by Alan (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 1:43 PM

Ha. Great minds Alan. The goals at the beginning of the season were promotion through automatic promotion. Not 3rd and a scrap to get into playoffs. We could be 5th by the end of the weekend. So the scrap we find ourselves in is something I would not have taken. We were favourites to win the league.
posted by David (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 2:15 PM

All vaild points I agree, but doesn't answer my q. which is would you sooner be where we are now than not?
posted by Marbella White 1 - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 2:35 PM

MW its no good being where we are. If going up we get beat most of the game and come down again. The object is to stay up yes.
posted by dAN (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 2:40 PM

Yes' the object is to try and stay in the prem Dan, but if not possible, it is still a lucrative business to be involved in as i have explained in past forums. You never know, the Khans might invest more millions on top of the 100 odd million prize money for promotion. Not to be sniffed at for a small club like ours. Survival is key before ambitious moves i agree, but the name of the game is progress and trying to make progress. Ignore the we should stay in this league numty's, you have heard the saying at school to show and have some ambition. This is all key to progress...
posted by OWEN (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 5:21 PM

So, it's all about making money ...
posted by The Arizonan - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 7:16 PM

posted by
Badger (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 22nd February 2020, 11:58 AM

It’s the home form that has lets us down that was another good away performance , but must find some home form in next two games. Rodak was outstanding after Barnsley game showed great guts. Cairney and Arter ran midfield only when Arter came of for McDonald who could not get into pace of game did we lose controll but all showed fight to keep a good away point.Some of the forwards must find there shooting boots , can’t leave it all to Mitrovic
Replies
deluded first shoot on goal 28mins
posted by d (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 2:35 PM

posted by
Bob (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 22nd February 2020, 10:42 AM

Give him a break. He is learning the trade. There is no instant success. Look at Sheffield Utd. Unless you have money like Wolves or Palace it takes time. Championship is much more fun than prem anyway
Replies
I am no big fan of Scott Parker, but look where we are in the league, and he must be doing something right, although I do think that are more experienced manager/coach, would have had a bit more success with this squad. I know that we keep on moaning about our results, and I am one of them, but we have come through the last seven tough away games without defeat, since losing at Preston, and the majority of us thought that seven points in February would be a decent return from the games we had, and still have to come, but we already have eight, with two home games to come, so it can't be all bad. Do I want promotion, well I am in two minds, but I do lean towards winning the play offs at Wembley again, as the automatic spots are seeming out of sight now.
posted by Brian Jarvis (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 11:15 AM

Get the clown Parker out now, there is still a chance of automatic promotion with an experienced manager who will let the players express their selves to their true potential.

PARKER OUT NOW before it is to late.
posted by Last Chance Saloon (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 11:24 AM

Agree championship is more fun but disagree we don’t have money like palace or wolves. We just spend it badly and when we do spend it wel,l we employ Parker to undo any of the progression our transfers signalled.
posted by David (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 1:19 PM

deluded comments take more medication parker is one of the worst mangers with some of the best players no experience no idea he need to go without a doubt
posted by d (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 2:45 PM

DAvid, do you know what Confirmation Bias is?
posted by The Arizonan - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 7:17 PM

I do but not quite sure how that’s relevant here
posted by David (Guest) - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 2:11 PM

Hmm okay. I'll post on that topic later inshallah.
posted by The Arizonan - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 3:37 PM

Who would you replace him with
posted by Len (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 5:21 PM

posted by
tasie (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Saturday 22nd February 2020, 12:07 AM

Great display by Marek tonight redeemed himself after Saturdays nigthmare . Never a penalty, if that is a penalty we should have three againist Forest.I suppose a point i to not to bad
Replies
He does not need to REDEEM him self. The rest of the team need to do that.
posted by dAN (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 7:44 AM

Interesting that more than once the commentators were suggesting that it's " all well and good having most of the possession but our build ups are so slow. Rooney for Cairney I might just fancy our chances.Thankfully Rodak was the hero of the night. Premier football your aving a laugh
posted by John (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 10:38 AM

posted by
Drago (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Friday 21st February 2020, 11:10 PM

He stared on the right wing as we won promotion at Wembley and he’s a better player now. Same pace and power, but now he shows the ability to pick his head up and deliver a pass. He should start the rest of the way. Personally, I think none of Cav, Reid or Knockaert have distinguished themselves. Cav could have and won it. Nice to see a reversion to form defensively - referee cost us v Milwall. No goals from open play again.
Replies
Reversion to form defensively? Certainly bot towards the end of the game. Derby could have scored three times in the last five minutes. Shambolic defending really.
posted by Marco (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 11:23 PM

One pass doesn't make a player, AK is still rubbish.
posted by Hints - Friday 21st February 2020, 11:29 PM

Let's give AK, Cavaleiro, and Knockheart to West Brom or Leeds Hints, and let's see what they can do with them. Scott Parker is clueless!!!!!
posted by OWEN (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 11:33 PM

Cav Knock Kamara et al job should be to get the ball in the box where Mitro will put it in the net even more often than he is doing ! Cav and Knock just want to cut inside and score spectacular goals they should swap wings and try and get to the bye line .
posted by FULHAM SUPPORTER (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 7:49 AM

If Scott Parker is clueless Owen after spending his career in football then that must make you the village idiot.
posted by Ken44 (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 12:05 PM

as a football player average side ways back wards sp was very average does not matter how long you have been in football crap football no urgency score vey little
posted by d (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 2:49 PM

posted by
GEZZA (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Friday 21st February 2020, 11:02 PM

Yes Marek had a nightmare last week against Barnsley,but tonight he was back to his superb best.Great character plus great talent.

posted by
OWEN (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Friday 21st February 2020, 10:21 PM

Draw looks like it got Parker out of jail, we really didn't deserve a draw, Derby were unlucky. I should say that Rodak kept us in the game. It took all of 45 minutes plus and us going behind to start playing a little football. Putting Cavalirio and Kamara on was just desperation and it was so all so unnecessary. Why Parker did not take any of the positives from our first encounter against Derby is a mystery. Cavaliero should have been in from the start along with Kamara or Kabano. Harking back to our first game again, and we can see that putting Curtis Davis under pressure more will bring results. We need runners that bring threats and our Bobby Reid and Knockheart were not effective enough. Reid should have been subbed because he looked tired or injured? Kamara is a conundrum and fans rightly or wrongly don't know what to make of him. If you watch his game properly, you can see defenders panic, they really are frightened of this guy. Another manager will get the best from Kamara and Cavaleiro, and Mitrovic, etc. Scott Parker is not our man for the job and we can all see it now. Yes' we are still in 3rd place, but the top 2 can move even further ahead to the Premeirship. We can all throw hearts and flowers to Parker and say that we don't want to go up this season, and we want Parker to gain more experience for next season. I am not happy with this nonsence and i hope we break protocol, and bring in somebody with more experience with so many games to go. We have listened to Tom Cairney and even he is saying that we have the best team in this division. Cairney was banking on us showing a reaction from the Barnsley game but yet again, we fall short and i really think our players don't know why that is. It is a simple logic, and a simple reason why we don't tick and we don't gel on the pitch. That reason is Scott Parker and Stuart Gray. Fulham would have more chance if we bring back Slavisa Jokanovic. Jokanovic would be licking his lips at the players we have at Fulham. If Slavisa was able to get something out of the likes of Aluko, what could he do with Knockheart, Bobby Reid, an isolated Mitrovic, etc? Tactically Scott Parker is the wrong Mantra for Fulham, yet we are still 3rd. This ensures that the Scott Parker faithfulls will sing his praises until the final whistle of the season. Is Parker learning anything much from this season? 'No! Can Parker replicate and improve on what Slavisa Jokanovic did for Fulham? I very much doubt that he can. My final shout is, 'GET IN A PROPER MANAGER AND SAVE OUR SEASON!!!!!!!
Replies
Answer the question I put to you or shut the fcuk up.
posted by The Arizonan - Friday 21st February 2020, 10:58 PM

Arizonan' we either have the wrong players in, or it could be the wrong management set-up? All outsiders who say we have a great squad are either dumb and stupid or wants again, Scott Parker just cannot get these bunch of players to click as a unit! As far as i am concerned, the Khans have put on the table a good enough squad to do the job in this division. The Premiership is a different chapter. We and everybody else will need to spend 100 million plus to even compete back in the prem. You only need to worry about that if we get there. This game was Derby's to win and they were unlucky. Scott Parker set this team up wrongly from the start which proves that he is not progressing any time soon. Don't they watch games back and try to work out what is best going forward? We are all over the place! Don't care' not bothered! Get a manager in now!!!!!!!
posted by OWEN (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 11:46 PM

Second thoughts, don't bother to answer the question, just shut the fcuk up.
posted by Ollie (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 12:13 AM

There is no question to be answered. I watch a game and give an opinion, you watch the game and agree or disagree, thats it all in a nutshell. This forum isn't mastermind it's football. It is a game of football that we should have lost but we didn't thanks to Rodak, end of!!!!!
posted by OWEN (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 12:25 AM

So, you can't answer the question then. Perhaps you don't even understand the question. Quelle domage.
posted by The Arizonan - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 2:15 AM

If anyone criticises ST Parker,they will have the wrath of his acolyte "Arizonian" down upon them, one who appears to judge his ability through a spirit medium,certainly not by watching matches.
posted by john (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 2:27 PM

PARKER OUT GET STEVIE WONDWER IN SP IS A COMPLETE DONUT PARKER OUT
posted by d (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 2:52 PM

Maybe you can answer the question I posed the other day John, or is that all a bit too complicated for you?
posted by The Arizonan - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 3:21 PM

we see every think with our own eyes EXPLAIN HOW MANY GAMES HAVE WE CONTROLLED MAYBE 3 IN TOTAL SO FAR THIS SEASON how many games have you enjoyed watching maybe 4 all season.
posted by d (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 5:01 PM

d, weren't you another one who couldn't answer the question? Care to give it a try?
posted by The Arizonan - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 11:47 PM

posted by
Paul24FFC (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Friday 21st February 2020, 9:35 PM

RODAK our man of the match. And has AK-47 now started to look for passes instead of aimlessly shooting?
Replies
I think you'll find that AK-47 contributed to our goal which is called an assist! Not many Fulham players put many balls in to penetrate Derby. I should have said that we passed the ball backwards when we should put it in more tonight.
posted by OWEN (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 9:45 PM

posted by
Alan (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Friday 21st February 2020, 9:30 PM

The players are decent , they have proved that at other clubs , it is the manager who is inept
Replies
sorry, got that the wrong way around. The manager is good, it's the players who are slow and not putting in the effort. They're not working on the basics like crossing a ball, taking free kicks.
posted by Alan (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 9:32 PM

Second post was from a WUM
posted by Alan (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 9:34 PM

Don't know who that is who keeps posting as me
posted by Alan (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 9:35 PM

Neither of the last two were me but the first and second one was me.
posted by Alan (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 9:40 PM

HAHAHA, well done direct, fooolham mugs!!
posted by BEEEE-R (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 9:51 PM

Meant DIRE-BY FOOOLS!!!
posted by BEEE-R (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 9:52 PM

Jealousy small bentford, jealousy .
posted by Bee Swatter (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 11:20 PM

BEE swatter! Latest foool to fall for my wind up ya MUG!!!
posted by BEEE-R (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 2:04 AM

What a prick beee-r is, a sad c u next Tuesday, hopefully he knows what I mean by that, might show his age if he doesn’t
posted by Pez (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 7:36 AM

Small bentford still biting , can’t help him/ her self , lol
posted by Bee Swatter (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 9:00 AM

This beee person is the funniest thing on this site , hope he keeps posting his comments, lol
posted by Ted (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 10:12 AM

brenford to the promise land new stadium the new man utd of the south
posted by b (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 2:55 PM

Brenford ? Nice draw today to stay below us !
posted by Jack (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 5:32 PM

BFC 1-0 should have been 6 we want y in play offs
posted by b (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 6:26 PM

please keep your great manger
posted by b (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 6:28 PM

And why wasn’t. It 6 ? Keep looking up at us , nice cheating dive today in front of a massive gathering , lol , Small brenford , always in our shadow , always in there caravans , pikeys !
posted by Jack (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 7:17 PM

Manger ? Wtf , keep em coming, laugh a minute , like watching small bentford , lol .
posted by Ted (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 7:27 PM

there delux carvans if you don't mind we now have toilets in them PARKER PUT HIM ON LONG CONTRACT our new stadium is looking fabulous shame your never see it
posted by b (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 7:34 PM

That’s right , us in the premier , you in the championship ! Capacity of your Lego stadium 17500 , wow , that’s 7500 tickets for away fans ! It’s whats called a soulless bowl , Kew Gardens will be getting bigger gatherings , lol
posted by Jack (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 7:41 PM

You’d think a pikey could spell caravan ! Carvan , wtf !
posted by Ted (Guest) - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 11:03 AM

cannot spell but no numbers 1-0 after next sat your be looking up at us the entertainers
posted by b (Guest) - Sunday 23rd February 2020, 7:31 PM

posted by
PARKER OUT (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Friday 21st February 2020, 9:17 PM

get them all out. useless, 3rd place and a goal
Replies
Without Mitrovic we would be relegation fodder the rest are crap, no question !!
posted by guest (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 9:22 PM

Mitrovic out ????? WTF???????????????? Are you trolling ? Mitro is the highest scorer in the Championship with 22 goals,while playing in a team whose manager's tactics are dreadful. The only way Mitro will be 'out' will be when Premier league clubs will justifiably try to sign him !
posted by GEZZA (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 10:54 PM

Points per game with Mitrovic = 1.6 Points per game without Mitro = 2.33 So, without Mitro, we'd be top and 13 points clear!
posted by Giles (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 2:04 AM

posted by
I love my fat sister (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Friday 21st February 2020, 9:11 PM

Please Knockheart go to the bye line and cut it back ! It’s hopeless cutting inside all the time
Replies
He can't because he's played on the wrong side. He's left footed while Caveliero is right. They are both expected to cut in and use their best foot. I've never really understood the cut in theory although Damien Duff was good at it.
posted by Hints - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 6:07 AM

Correct Hints but DD could cross with his right foot as well also that wasn't a penalty Ream didn't make himself bigger when the ball struck his arm where was the intent ?! absolutely ridiculous
posted by fulham supporter (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 7:53 AM

No argument from me FS, a shocking decision made worse by the awful biased pro Rooney commentary. They all just wanted to blow smoke up his ass...
posted by Hints - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 8:28 AM

Tone fair he did play well
posted by Len (Guest) - Monday 24th February 2020, 5:28 PM

posted by
MC (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Friday 21st February 2020, 9:07 PM

Barnsley, what a joke and being prepared for defeat at Derby! Where is Lady Penelope when you need her? A load of...s...e! I am afraid we have a driverless car which hurts me to say as Parker comes across as a genuine guy, just out of his depth for us at this time! Next season in the prem would be disastrous!!!!
Replies
Kamara on now, what a joke that is, I'm better than him, and I'm useless.
posted by A C (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 9:10 PM

No game plan we've totally lost the plot....bring in a manager who knows how to get the best out of the players!!
posted by MGW (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 9:10 PM

In fairness A C Kamara set up the goal for Mitro and laid on a really decent pass for Cav which he should have scored from.We looked better when Kamara came on.
posted by GEZZA (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 10:58 PM

Gezza' well spotted that major detail about Kamara and assists. Game against Derby back at the Cottage showed that Kamara and Cavaliero were threatening to Derby. Scott Parker wants again shows a lack of tactical awareness, and even the likes of Tom Cairney can't figure out Parker and Stuart Gray. This Fulham team really need someone to bring out the best in them...
posted by OWEN (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 11:29 PM

Owen- Totally agree mate.
posted by GEZZA (Guest) - Saturday 22nd February 2020, 2:18 AM

posted by
Kevin (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Friday 21st February 2020, 9:07 PM

Every game goals given away by errors at the back. We don’t deserve anything Barnsley was bad this is just a joke. Get rid Parker bring in Carvalao and please work up a sweat . It’s like it doesn’t matter to any player so annoying to watch.

posted by
Kevin (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Friday 21st February 2020, 9:03 PM

Every game goals given away by errors at the back. We don’t deserve anything Barnsley was bad this is just a joke. Get rid Parker bring in Carvalao and please work up a sweat . It’s like it doesn’t matter to any player so annoying to watch.

posted by
Kevin (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Friday 21st February 2020, 8:33 PM

Sideways backwards sideways backwards it is awful Fulham. Playing for a point . Get Carvalio on this is disaster and we will never score , not one shot.
Replies
Errrm, what does Arter do exactly?
posted by The Arizonan - Friday 21st February 2020, 8:38 PM

Same old, same old, playing at snails pace, no urgency we need to move the ball a lot quicker, we give the opposition too much time to get back into shape when defending against our snail pace attack. In the second half we need to be more dynamic when going forward, one goal will be enough to win all 3 points.
posted by JRD (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 8:46 PM

Has his brother in law around for Sunday dinner every other week?
posted by CoJ (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 8:46 PM

one shot parker out
posted by d (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 8:48 PM

The team is poorly coached
posted by Joka’s Revenge (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 9:04 PM

Arter is a constant disaster waiting to happen
posted by Joka’s Revenge (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 9:07 PM

posted by
John (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Friday 21st February 2020, 8:23 PM

Please Knockheart go to the bye line and cut it back ! It’s hopeless cutting inside all the time

posted by
Fulham Supporter (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Friday 21st February 2020, 8:14 PM

posted by
Fulham Supporter (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Friday 21st February 2020, 8:13 PM

posted by
Fulham Supporter (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Friday 21st February 2020, 8:13 PM

posted by
John (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Friday 21st February 2020, 8:01 PM

My god we have become so boring to watch
Replies
Soul destroying. Does anyone have any idea WHAT we are trying to do?
posted by bassim - Friday 21st February 2020, 8:09 PM

nooooooooooooooooooo
posted by d (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 8:12 PM

first attempt 28mins
posted by d (Guest) - Friday 21st February 2020, 8:15 PM

What is the point of this?
posted by bassim - Friday 21st February 2020, 8:32 PM

posted by
Drago (Guest)

previous posts
-

posted on
Friday 21st February 2020, 7:39 PM

I bet we score at least two goals tonight since Onomah isn’t even on the bench, which means we will have some passing fluidity. Personally, I think KMac should partner TC and StefJo — but I guess Parker has to put his own stamp on things, can’t learn from Slavisa.

Register / Login

Register today

Click here to register today and get involved with the Fulhamweb community

Click here to login if you are already registered

Since 1998
"It's been updated!"