All the latest football rumours from today's newspapers.
- Arsenal's 37-year-old goalkeeper Jens Lehmann says he wants to stay at the club but is still waiting to be offered a new deal. (Various)
- Birmingham midfielder Neil Danns wants to leave after failing to start a game since November. (Daily Mirror)
Manchester City have sounded out Derby boss Billy Davies as a candidate to potentially replace manager Stuart Pearce. (Daily Express)
- Mark Viduka has begun talks to extend his stay at Middlesbrough. (Various)
- Ahead of their trip to Valencia, Chelsea have approached Spurs for advice on avoiding the kind of heavy-handed policing they suffered in Seville last week. (Guardian)
- American journalists cannot wait for David Beckham's arrival in the MLS. Wendell Brown said: "Players over here need a style icon and Beckham is the perfect size to wear Dolce and Gabbana, Versace, Prada and Gucci."
Sounds like LA Galaxy will at least come top of the fashion league!