All the latest football rumours from today's newspapers.
- Manchester United will turn their attentions to Atletico Madrid striker Fernando Tores, Sporting Lisbon winger Nani and Southampton defender Gareth Bale after capturing Owen Hargreaves. (Daily Mirror)
- Chelsea have entered the bidding to land West Ham striker Carlos Tevez, although the Blues will face competition from Real Madrid. (The Independent)
- Manchester City defender Sylvain Distin will join Portsmouth this week after rejecting a return to Newcastle. (Various)
- Everton will make a £4m bid for Sheffield United captain Phil Jagielka but face a battle with Wigan to land the midfielder. (Daily Mirror)
- Chelsea are set to win a battle with Bolton to sign 15-year-old Oldham striker Danny Philliskirk. (Daily Mirror)
- Ipswich have had a £350,000 bid for Blackburn striker Francis Jeffers rejected. (Various)
- Coventry hope to sign American goalkeeper Kenneth Kronholm from Dusseldorf. (Daily Mirror, Daily Mail)
- Charlton are preparing a £2m swoop for Crewe striker Luke Varney. (Daily Mirror)
- Juventus want Liverpool pair Xabi Alonso and Momo Sissoko and Newcastle forward Obafemi Martins after returning to Serie A. (The Independent)
- Middlesbrough are in the hunt for Aberdeen skipper Russell Anderson. (Daily Record)
- Newcastle, Bolton and Manchester City are keen on Liverpool defender Sami Hyypia. (Daily Mail)
- Captain Steven Gerrard and defender Jamie Carragher have agreed new five-year deals with the club. (Daily Mirror)
- Gerrard will pocket an annual salary of £6m after signing the new deal, which is for three, four or five years depending on which paper you believe. (Various)
- Chelsea captain John Terry has urged the club to sort out his future now. (The Sun)
- Manager Jose Mourinho has been told by the board that Chelsea's season - in which the club won the FA Cup and Carling Cup - was not good enough. (Various)
- Edwin Van der Sar will lose his status as Manchester United's first-choice goalkeeper to Ben Foster next season after being blamed for Didier Drogba's winner for Chelsea in the FA Cup final. (Daily Mirror)
- Manchester City are expected to name former Chelsea boss Claudio Ranieri, who took charge of Parma in February, as their new manager within the next fortnight. (Daily Mirror)
- Sam Allardyce will face a legal battle if he tries to take any Bolton backroom staff to Newcastle. (Daily Mirror)
- Celtic boss Gordon Strachan hinted that he would be axing Danish midfielder Thomas Gravesen from their Scottish Cup final squad. (Daily Record)
- Chelsea's stars enjoyed a £25,000 all-night bender at Frankie Dettori's Knightsbridge restaurant after the FA Cup final win. (Daily Star)
- Left-back Ashley Cole was still hungry after the bash so he had a McChicken Sandwich in his cab.
A record-breaking 125,000 programmes were sold at the FA Cup final - netting the Football Association over £1m. (Daily Mail)
- Babyshambles frontman Pete Doherty scored the winning goal as his team won the Celebrity Soccer Six football tournament at West Ham's Upton Park ground.